Orgy in the break room! Bring all your characters!!

I'm all for Hodges being invited - god knows the poor guy needs to get laid. But i don't know if Ecklie would be into it...

Archie DEFINITELY has to be there. Apart from being a cutie, he can set up a camera to film all the action too... :lol:

Just gotta love the threads I start kids. Screw modesty. Go ME! :p just kidding.
Okay, so here's a really important question - is Ecklie being invited to the orgy?
Well why not. He's paired off with some people... just keep his nakedness on the other side of the room please. I don't want a mood killer when I'm over here with Nick and Greg and Sara and Warrick and Cath and Vartann and.... :devil:

I'm all for Hodges being invited - god knows the poor guy needs to get laid. But i don't know if Ecklie would be into it...

Archie DEFINITELY has to be there. Apart from being a cutie, he can set up a camera to film all the action too... :lol:

I agree! I have a secret thing for Hodges bein' kinda cute....just I think it's from the movie Risky Business. Of course Archie has to be there! He's downright cute! I think he'd be into the filmin'. ;) :devil:

Hee..I think Ecklie should be invited. I'm not sure who would want to play with him, but he needs love too. (Hmm..could be that's what his problem is to start with.)

And definitely have to bring Hodges. He's just adorably snarky.

I agree! I have a secret thing for Hodges bein' kinda cute....just I think it's from the movie Risky Business. Of course Archie has to be there! He's downright cute! I think he'd be into the filmin'. ;) :devil:

I will not squeal. . . I will not squeal. . . oh, hell! YAYAYAY!

Did you see him in Weird Science? God, he's hot.

Hell, I won't mask my squeelin'! YAY!!! I thought I was the only one who thought that! :p :lol:

SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! :devil: Now that is what I call a partaaaaay!

Hogdes? Of course, he needs to be invited! Maybe he and Greg can play some games again... ;)

As for Ecklie... I suppose he can come too. But who would want to play with him? :eek: :D

Hell, I won't mask my squeelin'! YAY!!! I thought I was the only one who thought that! :p :lol:

No, I completely agree. My friends think I'm crazy. But i like him. There's something about his looks that set me off.

Definitely bring bobby and can Judy (the secretary) come?

AWWW! I love Bobby D! I say bring Judy! She's so cute when she tried to drag Warrick across the floor...Teehee! Gosh I love this idea...

Back