One time I watched CSI and...

Discussion in 'General CSI Discussion' started by Imperfect, Jul 1, 2006.

1. csibabe

csibabe Prime Suspect

i know! oh my god some relatives just have no respect. losers.

2. Guest

Guest Guest

Oh My

3. szmandatogoholic

szmandatogoholic CSI Level One

I was watching the epsiode "Snakes" a few days before I graduated from eighth grade, and right at the end when Nick spoke Spanish I was able to translate it. :eek: I'm a Spanish student, going into my second year of Spanish class in the 9th grade.

And whenever I watch the Spike reruns at my aunt's house, she always goes "BLAH BLAH BLAH" because she has the world's BIGGEST mouth.

4. midnightbellzza

midnightbellzza Coroner

One time I was watching CSI and I screamed because I missed a part the other 3 times I watched it so I screamed and my roommate came in the living room and threw a plastic cup at my head.

5. pretty_in_pink

pretty_in_pink Lab Technician

I know, my sister and my mom will practically scream while I'm watching CSI. I'm so glad I have my own room.

6. LuvGrissom

LuvGrissom Dead on Arrival

Well not being a GSR fan I screamed NOOOOO at my TV at the end of last season and then said a few words I can't repeat here you know like: how the blankty blank could he blankty blanking blank with her, my dog jumped up from a sound sleep and started barking, I don't think she's a GSR fan either lol

7. csibabe

csibabe Prime Suspect

i did that last night

8. pretty_in_pink

pretty_in_pink Lab Technician

I know, I was screaming and I was so peeved. :mad:

9. BabaOReilly

BabaOReilly Head of the Swing Shift Premium Member

Ok guys, less chatty-chat, more amusing anecdotes thanks.

10. Guest

Guest Guest

I was watching an episode of CSI and cried when Nick started crying :(

11. szmandatogoholic

szmandatogoholic CSI Level One

Every time I watched Grave Danger I cried. It's a habit. I'm scarred for life. :lol:

And the same with "Spark of Life"; Eric Szmanda does an awesome job, I must say.

And every time I missed an episode when I was in the seventh grade I said some quite nasty words. (bleep-bleepity-bleep-bleep-bleepity :lol:)

12. SparkyGirl

SparkyGirl CSI Level One

.....it was Grave Danger. I get rather passionate about season enders and this was going to be a great one. It was the part when Nick started to sing and bang on the plexiglass and then the scene would switch to Greg, Cath, and Warrick in the garage of that warehouse. I'm laying on my bed screaming "Hang on Nick! They are coming! Hang on! Niiiiick!" Next thing I know there is a pair of pointed ears, a tail and whiskers staring at me. During the commericial break, I grabbed Bear, the cat, and looked him in the face and said, "They have to find Nick. They can't go on without Nick." I knew I had so lost it at that moment!

13. midnightbellzza

midnightbellzza Coroner

^^Haha, I just love that! It sounds like something I would do.

Okay...I was watching "Lady Heathers Box" and I missed it every time it was on (for like 3 years) so finally it was on and I was being a moron and thought Lindsey was gonna die so I was crying and crying then my roommate walks in "she's in the 5th season...she can't die" I was like "oh yeah...oops" haha, I felt like an idiot.

14. csibabe

csibabe Prime Suspect

that was "Lady Heather's Box"??? wow, i thought i saw that one. but i guess not

15. Celtic_angel

Celtic_angel Police Officer

One time I watched CSI, and the power cut out every thirty seconds for the first half of it because of a thunderstorm - very annoying - lots of channel changing and button pressing - bad reception too.