Numb3rs

I thought that tonight's episode was not up to par, I have been enjoying the tension in Charlie's friendship with Larry in the recent episodes. But otherwise the cases aren't as engrossing and the character devolpments are getting scarcer and less important.

The last good character devolpment, aside from Charlie and Larry's straind relationship, was in the episode a couple weeks ago in which Colby risks his carrear for his good friend.

Don and the team investigate the murders of four sexual predators and arrest John McCrary, the father of a little girl that was abused and killed by an unknown predator. They release him later and visit his son Jason, who had a list of sexual predators on his laptop, including the four that are now dead. Don gets Jason to admit that he gave the list to a man he met in his chat room online for families of victims of sexual predators. Meanwhile, Larry is going to be part of a mission with NASA.

th_CounterfitReality1.jpg

Awww.... isn't he so cute???

th_2dbafade.jpg

I wish they could be my brothers or something more.

The previews for Numb3rs for tomorrow looks steamy hott especially for Don.

Good ep last night. I loved they fact at the end of the show when Judd Hirsh turned on the TV they played the theme from Taxi (in which he stared).

:) I don't know about you guys, but I thought the episode yesterday was pretty good. I thought it was going to be boring though, so I guess I'm glad I didn't listen to the spoiler stuff, because it made it sound so boring. I loved almost every moment in it. Next weeks episode looks like its going to be pretty good to. :p

I skipped Frday's episode bout the base ball steriod users. I thought it sounded pretty bad, but the rest of theepisodes sounds great based on their spoilers.

New cast member joining Kathy Najimy's New TV Role Is Anything but by the Numbers **Note** Spoilers in the interview.
<SNIP>
Fans of CBS' Numbers (Fridays at 10 pm/ET) should brace themselves, since a new professor is coming to Cal Sci, and it could mean trouble for the tenuous romance between Amita and Charlie. This week, Kathy Najimy joins the cast as Mildred French, Amita and Charlie's very driven boss. Here, the actress — who can also be heard as Peggy Hill on the long-running King of the Hill — explains to TVGuide.com how "Millie" isn't exactly what she seems.

]Charlie and Amita drive a long distance together for a conference, with Charlie happily learning more about the non-work side of her. Emmanueline Kirtland, a woman involved in plural marriages and heavily religious (cult-ish, even), gives her 14-year-old daughter to a man in his 40s to be his wife. When she goes missing, her daughter Josephine blames Abner Stone, the man she was supposed to marry. Megan questions her as to whether she and her young boyfriend, Lee Brady, hurt her mother instead to get away from her.

A group of junior high students are at the marina for a field trip when they discover a diver dead with a bullet hole in his wetsuit, pulled up from the ocean along with seaweed and sea life for them to look through. The investigation leads the team to a ship called Smart Luck, that went down in the ocean. As they continue to investigate, they find not only the ship but two more bodies at the bottom of the sea. After finding the missing and presumed dead owner and sailor alive and well, they learn the three deaths might have a lot more to do with terrorism than a sunken treasure.

Take Out: Two off-duty policemen are eating dinner when two masked men come in with guns to rob the diners. They secretly send a quick text message on the cell phone then pull out their guns on the surprised gunmen. As they are moving to handcuff the robbers, two of the other diners suddenly stand up and pull out guns of their own, firing on the unaware policemen, killing them. The four robbers then grab the loot and leave. Charlie and Millie attend a black tie reception together. David interviews Nick Jones, a prisoner courtesy of the Federal Government, to get some insight into who is doing the robberies turned murders. Don goes to see the company shrink.

I'm itigued about the Don thing.

- End of Watch: The badge of missing LAPD Officer John Everett is found by kids in an empty lot. The investigation leads them to finding his body buried in the middle of the 18 Street Mexicali gang territory. Don and a police lieutenant go speak with ex-gang leader Jimmy Lopez to ask about finding the officer. Jimmy denies knowing anything about the body. Megan speaks with the officer's widow, telling her that her husband was killed with his own gun and asks if he was depressed but tells her they don't have any evidence that it was suicide. Alan is served papers and tells Charlie and Amita that he is being sued

From Ask Ausiello:

Ausiello: Sounds like a question for Numbers exec producer (and AAddict) Cheryl Heuton. "We don't know for sure when we'll have Peter back, but we're hoping he'll return around Episode 20 — yes, just in time for May sweeps. Nothing's set in stone, but we are hoping, and he seems willing. We'd love to do a wild comeback episode for Peter's character. We've already got ideas. Peter's a fabulous actor and tons o' fun to work with. And come on, he can't last on 24 forever. That show kills off everybody not named Sutherland." True that, Ms. Heuton, true that.
Wasn't sure if this would be considered a spoiler so I put the answer in the tags.

Contenders: Boxer Ben Ellis, one of David's friends, is under suspicion for drugs and possible murder of another boxer. With Larry up in space, Charlie is taking his seat in the Texas Hold'em Tournament. He wrote a specialized training program on his computer but is disturbed when another professor comes by his office to psych him out for the tourney. Don, Alan and Amita go to the school to watch Charlie play.

Back