Nick/Sofia - Cruising the SoNic

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: New*** Nick/Sophia

I don't think Ive ever said this before, but the title of this thread is too cute, I love it :D

Re: Shooting Stars next week - so excited, loved this ep :D

Oh, nice. I'll definitely pay more attention to the episode now. I usually just have CSI on in the background, and I remember when this aired the first time and I heard this two flirting it definitely caught my attention. Nick and Sofia! Why didn't we think of that before?

I don't think so. That's probably why people didn't think about them together, until Shooting Stars.

I know it caught me by surprise, but at the same time I was thinking, "why didn't I think of it before? It's genius!"

Anyone writing any fics?

Anyone writing any fics?

i'm attempting to.....

they didn't have wny scenes in S5. but i remember Catherine mentioning Sofia to him in an episode. Kinda bugged me how she seemed to talk about Sofia though.(seemed bitchy to me) I guese they never formally met till S6.

BTW during Grave Danger the whole lab was on the case, but Sofia was nowhere to be found. Had Sofia already left, or was it cause Louis Lombard was too pregnant? Sorry that always bugged me....

Re: Nick/Sofia - Crusing the SoNic

BTW during Grave Danger the whole lab was on the case, but Sofia was nowhere to be found. Had Sofia already left, or was it cause Louis Lombard was too pregnant? Sorry that always bugged me....

Well, in the previous ep, "Iced", Vartan mentions that "Sofia's still on her task force leave" - so I always assumed that the same reason for her absence applied to GD too...

yeap she wasnt present in gd coz her stomach was gettin bigger and by then she was on maternal leave already

Oh, you mean Louise (ugh, I love that name). For a moment there I thought Sofia had given birth to Nick's baby.

I know they have a couple of scenes coming up. All this waiting is killing me!

Maybe.

I watched the Shooting Stars scene again. So adorable. I love it when he notices the list of names is alphabetized and she blushes. Heh. I don't think we've ever seen Sofia blush before!

when i first watched the scene, i couldn't hear the audio because i was talking to my mom, so the TV was on Mute, But i do remmeber him laughing, which he has not done in a while......

That's true. It was a great scene especially after Nick hesitated before going into that bunker. He was all angsty, so it was so great that Sofia made him laugh. He probably needs that a lot right now.

ohh man i want a scene now!!!!!!!!!! one more day i geusse... :(

i think the next new episode with them both will be daddy's little girl. Brass is on a case with Sara, Warric and Greg, while Nick and Catherine are on the other, so Sofia is probably in this one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back