Nick/Sara - -#22- - Sara's Nick's; You Can't Deny It!!

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by csiemily, Sep 30, 2007.

1. lostladyknight

lostladyknight Pathologist

Re: Nick/Sara - -#22- - Sara's Nick's; You Can't Deny It

I felt an amout of adoration for Ecklie in this episode and I thought I was the only one who saw the reasons why. I'm not saying that you felt it too, but you obviously picked up on it. He wasn't trying to be a horrible guy in this one, which I've noticed he's pretty much stopped doing since GD. He really would have helped. I like that. I really like that. I'm very proud of the amount that his character has grown. He said that it should have been a "conversation between friends." I'm starting to think that Ecklie really feels that he wants to be friends with Grissom and he was probably hurt that Grissom didn't want the same thing.

Yes I do see Hodges developing into part of the team too, but he always had the potential. I'm just glad that he's finally living up to it, you know?

I thoroughly enjoyed the episode, but it was the most yobling we've had simce BIM in season 6, so I was pretty much able to get an episode high off of anything.

I think your theory about Nick going to Cali to bring her back is a bit far fetched. You make it sound like the only reason Sara is with Grissom is because he is a supervisor and that the relationship status will automatically transfer to whoever takes that title. I disagree. I do think, however, that Nick is jealous of her relationship with Grissom. I think that he's had a crush on Sara for a while now, and this pretty much broke his heart. But he's such a cutie he won't let it show.

Maybe we'll get a Snikers scene similar to the YoBling one we got in BIM. I hope it ends better and doesn't take two seasons to resolve, you know?

Well... I'll be back with more later, right now I'm going to go try to track down this episode online so I can re-watch certain clips.

-LLK

2. MegBreanne

MegBreanne Police Officer

I didn't mean to make it seem that the only reason why she's with Grissom is because of the title of Supervisor. Yes, my theory is far fetched, but that's why it's a theory ;)

I definitely don't feel like if Gris is demoted that she will automatically transfer her feelings to Nick. I do think that Nick has feelings for her - how far they run, I'm not sure, but I can only hope . . . but I do believe that Sara reciprocates those feelings - to at least some degree.

I just felt like if she were to go to San Fran (which I think has been scrapped now because of an article I read at jorjafox.net) because she left the lab, that if the department would be OK with her coming back, and the team wanted her too, that it would fall to someone other than Grissom to be the one to go and convince her to come back home . . . and since Nick is the one that we've been hearing has the potential to take on a larger role at CSI, and based on the little things we've been picking up on, he'd be the best candidate, imho . . .

I think I started seeing Hodges in a different light during "Empty Eyes" (he told one of the girls mothers the news, and then later when Sara noticed something was off with him, asked him if everything was OK and he asked if she'd ever done the right thing then felt horrible afterward . . . she said, "Sucks, doesn't it?" . . . it seemed like they were becoming a little bit closer) and in "Lab Rats".

Also, at jorjafox.net, there is an article/picture/video of the banner going over the studio (all the writers went outside to watch - didn't hear if Jorja saw it, though she's most definitely heard about it by now) and apparently 100 balloons were sent to Carol M. saying "don't burst our bubble" which I thought was cute . . .

One thing that I was going to mention all day yesterday, but kept forgetting - Sara's arm. Isn't the wrong one broken? I thought her left arm was the one that was trapped under the frame of the car (the one where the bones were crunching and we were able to hear - I distinctly heard them crunching in the promo, but can't remember about the episode itself) . . . and it's her right arm that is broken . . . did I miss something?

3. Pandora

Pandora Rookie

^^actually it's her left arm that's in a sling

[​IMG]

we didn't get much of the chocolatey kind in the last episode but I liked it anyway. this season got me more curious than the last one.

4. MegBreanne

Oh, crap . . . sorry, I'm so flippin' confused.

OK, so I went and I rewatched the promo when her arm is being crunched . . . and it's her right arm . . . at least, that's what I'm seeing . . . I think I'm going to run off to bed 'cause I need major amounts of sleep . . .

5. TrickyNicky17

TrickyNicky17 Victim

all we can really do at this point is hope for the best right? and if nicky does go to, then hey, all the better in an odd kind of way....Nick and Sara...together...in San Fran....would be so cool...

6. MegBreanne

I think the San Fran idea has been tabled. I read an article at JF.net that lead me to believe that (though I skimmed it more than read, so I could've misunderstood something) . . .

But yes - we need to stay positive. I do think that we have a shot and I'm not going to give up and accept that it can't be an option . . .

7. TrickyNicky17

TrickyNicky17 Victim

same here.

8. MegBreanne

I know that I shouldn't put this here, but Destiny had mentioned that there were spoilers for Sara/Jorja's exit throughout the Spoiler Thread . . . and I just don't have the time to sift through it all . . . so to those that have read the spoilers thread, can you tell me what may lead up to her so-called 'departure'??

9. nicksarafan2

nicksarafan2 Pathologist

I'll talk about last nights episode later, but for now...

i don't know about you all, but i love my snikers to bits, but if Sara leaves, i will contenue to watch becouse my George is on it, as long as he is there...i will be there...

that is all...

love you all!!

10. NHRFan

NHRFan Coroner

If Sara does leave, I will still watch, like nicksarafan2 said, Nick is still on tv. We can still write story about Snickers.

11. MegBreanne

I'd still watch too, though probably not as intensely . . . .

I was just thinking . . . way back at the beginning of Season 6, Sara and Nick had a cute little scene in the first episode of that season 'Inside or out?' which sort of had a flirtatious overtone to it . . . Gum Drops was originally supposed to be the episode in which we found out about GSR - so the writers had definitely been planning it for a long time. Except because of a tragedy in Billy's family, it became a Nick centered episode, and we got a lot of AWESOME Snickers scenes. I think it's safe to assume that this is around the time that Sara and Grissom had started dating . . .

. . . Yet through out the ENTIRE season, we had more amazing scenes as they worked together numerous times. We had Unusual Suspects, and Rashomama . . . and Rashomama was not just a little bit of Snickers. There was the beginning scene in the diner and the "declaration of love" and all that great stuff that I know you all know what I'm referring too . . . In Unusual Suspects, Hodges made a comment to the two of them about having/adding chemistry, to which, Nick and Sara shared a look . . .

Through out it all, GSR had been together, though it was not something that was as fans knew yet . . . but the writers did. Yet they kept giving us these little scenes.

Then in Season 7, after it had been exposed, Grissom rarely had Nick and Sara together on a case? Why? Sure it could just be coincidence, but they had a lot of cute things in Rashomama, to which, Gil was apart of the case and may have noticed it more than before . . . or it could have been the writers know that it is blatantly obvious the chemistry that they have and in an effort to have more people enjoy the so called 'relationship' that Grissom and Sara have, not have Sara and Nick work together as much.

But when we did get a scene, the chemistry was potent.

CSI rarely does things without thinking it through . . . and given that Nick became Sara's hero, and now there is a buzz around CSI communities that the show is possibly headed into a Nick/Sara/Grissom triangle, I can't see that as being an accident . . .

I'm still convinced that they are dropping hints and laying the ground work - and that they wouldn't be doing this if Jorja is in fact leaving for good . . .

ETA - Where is everyone? It's suddenly very quiet in here, and I'm lonely! :( Oh well, I have to get to that damn place that I call hell - I mean, work!

12. csiemily

csiemily CSI Level One

i'm soo sorry!! i missed posting yesterday. busy busy busy!! haha:p

a completely agree with you meg!! CSI isn't really the kinda show that just... puts something in there. nick was her hero, nick's becoming more involved, grissom and sara ARE breaking up... something's happeneing!

i loved the scene at the end of 'a la cart'!! with the team and everything. i just thought that was a very... touching/teamy moment. i LOVE those scenes. when the whole team's there. jim, robbins, nick, sara, catherine, grissom, warrick, greg, hodges? i love team scenes.. they're the best:)

haha... and i loved nick's scene: 'you wanna ride'. EEE!!! and yes... mind wondering there!! haha, (i dunno if i'm just.. creepy or whatever) but it looked like nick was wear the same shirt was he wearing in Gum Drops. that blue shirt. haha... i know, creepy, but, hey... WOULD DOESN'T STARE AT NICK?!

and i loved at the end of the episode, that Sara had to kinda force a smile. NICK stopped and saw sara, addressed her first and did the cutest little comment, even though he knows that they are together now. 'you wanna ride?' AA HA!! 'wish i could' we know sara, we know! they are soo cute!!!

it seemed like throughout the whole episode, Nick was like... distracted and mad. he wasn't all there. why? they showed it at the beginning of the episode: GSR.

N: did sara ever say anything to you.. about grissom?
    G: not so many words.
    N: so you knew about it?
    G: *nods his head and smiles* yeah..
    N: *confused and getting mad, flings his hands up in the air*.. wwhhat?!

yeah, i really think that bugged nick through out the episode. and then at the end, his cute little smile to sara *goes and looks for a screencap* ok.. i cant find a screen cap of it... but it was completely adorable.

i will never give up on snickers. it's looking better and better for us you guys.

This woman might stick around and become a recurring character, and one possibility is that she could be a potential love interest for Gil Grissom (William Petersen) after his relationship with Sara Sidle (Jorja Fox) ends.

Sara HAS to end up with someone from CSI. it wouldn't be right if, in the end... sara married a random dude. that'd be really stupid. she has 3 amazing/main ships (SNickers, GSR and Sandles) and i'd be REALLY mad if she didnt' end up with ONE of them, preferabley nick though!! ee hee...

but, it's looking good for us. and when ecklie said: 'a woman likes to be known as a man's girlfriend <or something like that. haha, i was so happy when he said that!! because, NICK would be shouting it from the roof tops!! eee... i'm so excited!! :D

13. lostladyknight

lostladyknight Pathologist

I agree, I'd be sad or angry if she doesn't end up with one of them.

14. TrickyNicky17

TrickyNicky17 Victim

It wouldn't seem fair if she didn't.

15. MegBreanne

No, it wouldn't seem fair . . . one thing that kind of pissed me off in the episode last week is the rule about not dating a team member. I mean, I can understand why that could be an issue . . . BUT these are supposed to be professionals. And it's not like they are 'actors' who can get pissy about everything. They are criminalists who do what they do because they want justice - and I have to believe that they would put their personal issues aside for the sake of a victim and the safety of the community . . .

PLUS, they are NIGHT SHIFT! They don't function like most everyone else in society. They sleep when most people are working, they wake up when most people's days are winding down and they work while everyone sleeps . . . how could anyone develop a normal relationship under those circumstances? Being that they are in the same situation, it would only be natural for them to start building relationships . . . beyond professionals, and beyond friendship . . .