Nick/Sara - -#22- - Sara's Nick's; You Can't Deny It!!

Re: Nick/Sara - -#22- - Sara's Nick's; You Can't Deny It

ok, thank you 1CSIMfan!!

so... we can talk about Jorja leaving, but only about the affect on SNickers?... ok, that said...

I REALLY HOPE SHE STAYS!! but, i think it would be a really good finale if sara does leave and come back then. after grissom's gone and stuff. you know?

and if you think about it... it would be PERFECT!! if grissom leaves (dont want him to, but billy really wants to) and sara comes back. Catherine's on swing shift and Nick's on graves (or the other way around). Warrick's Catherine's 'right hand'.. just like catherine was grissom's, and Sara's Nick's. and that's how it all goes about!! haha:p

but, i really dont want grissom to leave, even though that would be GREAT for our ship.

Snickers is gonna happen.. I CAN'T WAIT!! :D

GRISSOM AND SARA ARE BREAKING UP!!!! i was reading something over at the spoilers thread...: "Producers are adding another new female character that sources say could stick around on a recurring basis. She's described as an ex-mob wife in her early forties who entered the witness protection program with her son to escape the bad men. I have a strong hunch that this is for the mob-centric episode that William Friedkin is directing this November. I also have a strong hunch that this character may be coming on as a love interest for the newly single Grissom."

^^not looking good for sara:(

Does anyone remember the rumors or whatever they were about the possibility of two of the CSIs going to San Fran.? I'm wondering if maybe Jorja does "quit" . . . meaning, she gets an episode or two off the canvas, and while she's gone, Nick has this urge to track her down and tell her how much he misses her . . . thus being how two CSIs end up in San Fran.? Or am I just completely off my rocker and dreaming up something that was never a rumor . . . ? Sorry, but I'm so damn tired. Even my manager commented - said that it was good that I've got two days off, and that I need to "SLEEP!!!!" LOL! It was more of a demand . . . then she added I have to bring in the cookies that I did last weekend, plus the other cookies I promised I'd make for her best friend (whose such a sweetie!) . . . .

no no... i remember reading that!! They're sending two CSIs to San Fran. and... i obviously think it's gonna be Nick and Sara... well, if Sara's still there. but.. yeah. i remember that!!

lmao, i really need sleep too. i have to do a couple more things before i can actualy lay be head down, but i'll get there soon.

but, you guys.. season 8 is looking REALLY promising. with Nick's reaction to GSR, everyone seeing that Nick does actually have no-then-friendly feelings for Sara, and the FACT that GSR IS BREAKING UP!! it's looking GREAT for us. i can't wait. keep your fingers crossed... it's gonna happen!!:)

EEE!!! can't wait till tomorrow night.. this is so exciting! can't wait to see nick's reaction! hopefully we'll be just as satisfied as last week.

i still can't believe they made NICK the hero of it all. NICK to find the link and NICK to be the one to find her. i know there was like, i fight on here before on 'who's gonna save her', and i honestly thought that Grissom was gonna be the one... BUT NICK WAS!! NICKY NICKY NICKY!! man.. i love Snickers :D

i still can't believe they made NICK the hero of it all.
I know the episode revolved around him basically. :D And it showed how great Snickers really are! Snickers are INFECTIOUS!
YOU CAN'T ESCAPE IT!

I'm so glad that GSR are breaking up, but I'm not happy that Grissom is getting another love interest...

I just can't wait. Maybe we'll get lucky and something like that will happen in San Fran. In the story I'm writing, and I'm giving out spoilers here, Sara's going to Cali to get away from Grissom in a few chapters and Nicky's going to follow her.

Because I rock like that.

-LLK.

Ps. Dont let it get out that I gave out a spoiler for my story. I'd be sad if it got back to me.

LLK: That sounds like a great story and I loved that you're taking Sara to Cali. :) And to have her be with Nick! :D Even better.

PS. It's a secret! ;)

I like it that Sara leave for California and Nick is going crazy and go to find Sara. I will keep your secret and I will forgot about it 'till you write the story.

Hi guys, WOW you all have been busy posting in here... I just got home from work...We had inventory tonight...Anyway sppilers are looking good for us..I feel it in my gut that Snickers is gonna happen....Nick is not going to loose his Sunshine....I'll bet that Sara and Nick are the 2 that go to san fran...And I want to read your story LLK..It sounds so good... Is it up on ff.net??? I'm working on one for Dead Doll..Just what I would have liked to have seen happen.. Not to give to much away and all..But let's just say that GSR never happened in my story. Sara is with Nick, but know one knows about them...That is all I'm going to tell you guys... When I get it to a stoping ponit, I'll post it here and at ff.net....
Ok I'm going to bed now..night night!!

Yay more interested people!

It's up here, on ff.net, and fanlib.com.

It's the one I'm co-writing with Bauerfreak. The first really Snickersy chapter will be chapter six, the next one. We're going to be getting into Nick's head finally. We've spent so much time setting up backstory and Yobling Angst that it has taken us a while to get here. For right now it's still in its GSR stages, but those are dwindling quickly. We just had to address it cuz it is canon afterall. Icky.

The story is Symphony of Change. Let me know what you think. It has some really good YoBling going on right now. But I promise the snickers starts in the very next chapter, but it'll be angsty for a while.

-LLK

LOL, guys! I kinda wanna say slow down so I can catch up, but at the same time I'm glad (because the more posts, the merrier, since we're still behind the other ship's thread). College has been kicking my ass, lol. I'm in a computer class at school this month, but the school computers won't load the boards here! Which is a real shame because the school computers are super fast, and here at home, all I have is dial-up. :(

BUT! BACK TO SNICKERS!

I think that would be 125% sweet if Sara ran off to San Francisco and Nick took some days off to find her. Maybe she's not only doing it to get away from Grissom but also due to the trauma of her kidnapping and such. I mean, maybe it's just me, but ... Sara's kind of an escapist; she's not quite the type to just talk about her feelings or anything. Heck, we don't even know if she's gone to a shrink because of the ordeal. So getting away for awhile is a solution for her -- it'd help her cope, in her own little way. However! That urge to get away would make her forget that, hey, she has a friend (see: Nick) who has gone through the same thing, and he had to more or less overcome it by himself (sure, he had the support of his friends, but he never knew anyone else who had been in that situation). Sara wouldn't have to go it alone. Nick knows how she feels and how scared she likely is. So he'd be all "D:" upon finding out she's gone, and decide he wants some time off to go find her and see if he can not only talk her into coming back, but also that she can come to him if she needs someone. 'Cause, of course, he can help her heal. :D

... perhaps with sexual healing, Y/N? :devil:

Okay, but anyway! That was a pretty long post, huh? I'm proud of myself! *pats self on back* I'm not sure if I'll go to school tonight because I don't feel 100%, so I might be able to keep up with you guys! We'll see!

But if I do go, I'll probably miss CSI (class is 6pm to 10pm but sometimes we get out earlier; however, school is about 30 miles away from here so it takes awhile to get home) ... sooooo! I'm counting on you guys to keep up posted if something Snickery happens! :D

... Oh! And one more thing! On Tuesday, my instructor brought in some candy for us as a sort of energy booster (since, as I said, our class is at night), and guess what was in the bag?

SNICKERS!

So of course I took one. :D They were the little ones, hehe. I also took Skittles and ate those first. I ate the Snickers later ... saved the best for last!

Okay, okay, I'll shut up now. :lol:

Has anyone heard as to whether or not the banners for keeping Jorja on the show were flown over the studio? I think I had heard about it earlier in this thread, but I'm too lazy to bother checking . . . if I'm not mistaken, they were to be flown over the studio on Tuesday and today at 10 am PST . . .

oh yeah!! i remember that.. i'm not really sure!
haha

inmydirection glad to hear from you!! haha... and as for 'not watching CSI', its all good... thats what spoilers are for:)

ok... nothing extremely snickery, unlike last week. but... there were the little moments. tonigths episode was all about GSR, but... no worries. we did get SOMETHING. we got the scene was nick asks greg if he knew about grissom and sara, and greg said he did. and nick throws his hands up in the air, and is like: what?!. haha... i think it's because nick's in DENIAL!! haha. and then, (not remotely snickers... but just kinda made me think) ecklie's talking to grissom and says: 'why did you hide it?' grissom doesn't answer, ecklie says: 'well, dont woman usually like to be known as a man's girlfriend'<or something like that. i was like... NICK WOULD!! and then there was also that fact that nick was lead throughout the whole episode and... i dunno if it was just me, but he seemed kinda mad. reasoon... and then, there was the ending (WHICH I COMPLETELY LOVE.. except for the GSR part). Nick's driving the go-kart, but stops near grissom and sara. he opens is helment and smiles at Sara and says: you wanna come for a ride? <or something like that, sara smiles and said she wishes she could. HAHA!! i'm so excited. and then, Sara kinda looks scard at the end. but, i have to warn you guys... very GSRy. and... sara's over on swing shift now. so.. her and grissom can 'be together'. uughh... cant' wait till Snickers happens! :D

alright.. lets hope for snickers NEXT WEEK :D

Yeah, I just finished watching and wasn't too impressed by the ep. But as you mentioned, csiemily (oh and thanks for the "glad to hear from you" :D), there were a few choice bits! I liked the part at the end. Aww, Nicky. And lol @ "wanna ride?" I could make a dirty comment on that, buuuuut ... well, I'll let you guys figure out what I mean~ :devil:

I was thinking the same thing.

Then Grissom had to come and ruin it. It was cute that Nicky called him "Ricky-Bobby" though. Even though I don't like that movie...

Yes, count me among the group that didn't care for the episode. I did like the Nick/Greg scene when they were asking about Sara . . . and I LOVED seeing Nick chase the suspect. Something about that man "in action" that I just *love*! *evil smile*

The last scene was pretty much the only redeeming quality that the episode had. But I was very glad that Nick was the one that stopped and that he addressed Sara first. "Wanna ride?" (yes, dirty jokes would be appropriate here). Sara said something along the lines of "I wish I could" (HA! KNEW IT!). And then when he addressed Grissom, she never looked away from Nick. When Nick kind of laughed (which was totally cute, by the way) and drove off, Sara watched him for a sec before saying that Gris should go too. It sure didn't take much for Gris to leave her side for a little fun.

Poor Sara - it looked like she was realizing all that she risked by having a relationship with Grissom. You can tell that she's sad that she's on swing - like she really isn't a part of the team anymore. That's how it seemed to me, anyway . . .

I definitely think that it is the beginning of the end of GSR.

Is Sara the only one going to swing shift, though? By the previews for the next episode (which also look boring, if you ask me, though I haven't seen nearly enough of the promos to make that my official assumption yet), Cath is still on the team . . . and I was under the impression that there was going to be another team split . . .

As far as Ecklie goes . . . I actually kind of liked him. Even though I hate the idea of GSR, he was sort of OK with it and almost seemed human, telling Gil that if they'd just gone to him, they could've worked something out (Catherine doing Sara's evaluations and such) . . . Mandy and Hodges, when they saw Sara coming into the lab, looked almost scared of what would happen to Sara, or what could've happened when she was under the car . . . I think Hodges is truly becoming one of the team now . . .

Pure speculation on my part, but with the GSR relationship, the Night Shifts cases sort of come into question how they were handled . . . so what about an Internal Affairs Investigation? Even if Sara is on a different shift, there will probably be some sort of review . . .

Perhaps, and again, this is speculation, that if Sara "quits" or is "fired" because of this discretion, I think that not only will the team come to her defense, but so will Mandy and Hodges . . .

I also had a "brain wave" . . . Sara's 'punishment' is going to Swing shift. Gil probably won't get off Scott free, either. So he may be demoted, and Nick (since he's definitely seems to be taking a larger role in the supervision aspect) may become a new supervisor . . . so if Sara quits or is fired, she may go to San Fran., the rest of the team, in her absense, pleads her case and tells the review board that they are only a strong team as a whole team, and Sara is a package deal of that team, they get the go-ahead providing that Sara is under someone else's supervision - Nick's - and he's in charge of getting her to come back to CSI . . . so he goes to San Fran. to get her . . .

Now obviously, tonights episode told us that relationships among team members is a no-no, no matter what title they hold on the team, but Ecklie told Gris that they could've done something about it had there been some honesty . . . so, there are loop holes . . . and I do believe that, as Ecklie said to Gris, women don't like to hide relationships - and I do NOT for a single second believe that Sara wanted to hide it. She said in Redrum that she hates deceiving people because it always comes back to bite you (or something like that). And I don't think Nick is the type of guy to want to hide someone away, either . . . so, *if* Nick were to become supervisor, I don't think he'd hide it, and I don't think he'd choose his job security over someone that important to him . . .

Urgh - I should've taken notes 'cause there are a lot of things that I wanted to comment on, but have since forgotten about . . . it'll come back to me, I'm sure . . .

Oh, I'm working on my update. Still a work in progress, but it's coming along . . .

ETA -- AH, I just remember something. One of my comments above - about Ecklie telling Grissom they could've worked something out had they been honest - Gris' response was that they didn't want anyone to know. He's a supervisor. He knew the dangerous of a relationship, but he also had to have been aware of the loop hole . . . so, perhaps he just wanted a fling with her, but got in too deep, or realized that he shouldn't have done it a little too late and didn't know how to turn back . . . as Billy said in that video interview, that he believes in Grissom's mind, it's an "affair" and not a relationship (gosh, I hope I'm remembering that right!) . . .

Back