Nick/Sara - -#22- - Sara's Nick's; You Can't Deny It!!

Re: Nick/Sara - -#22- - Sara's Nick's; You Can't Deny It

Meg, you ought to watch it in honor of me!

There are two, count them two, amazing yobling moments in that one. One even sexier than the other.

It's my new favorite episode. Next to like... BIM (bittersweet love of that one) and Down the Drain. (Sexxy sexy) And you know... the end scene is ADORABLE.

Lol... Emily I didn't exactly say that my turkey day was splendid... more like icky. But it's cool. We all go through patches where the holidays are just blah-y.

oh, lmao. well, i know those kinda holidays. you just dont really feel the cheer going around:p lol.

aww.. a la cart, that's a good episode. when nick grissom and.. greg? do that experiment with Mr Wiggles. lol!! and then we nick's mad/confused at the beginning of the episode and 'you wanna ride'. lol!! love snickers

and yeah... it's definatly a really good yobling episode. in the dark:p LMAO!!

well, i'm not really sure what i'm expecting from the CSI episodes now. like, usually i really wanted snickers and stuff, but now that sara's gone.. what is there to look forward to or to want? hm.. i guess just little teasers from nick and adorable jokes!! i really hope nick gets a case that makes him have another adorable flashback to sara. like, maybe he'll have a case about a missing teenager and he thinks back to Gum Drops and thinks back to when he slid to sara's side:) i really want to see nick sad about sara gone and stuff!!!:(

Know how I said I was going to write a snickers story?

I finally did.

Please let me know what you think on here, I can't recieve reviews on my webpage.

My New Story

That was so adorable, hun! *sighs* I love that picture.

That baby truly does look like she could be a Snickers kid . . . :D

MegBreanne said:
That was so adorable, hun! *sighs* I love that picture.

That baby truly does look like she could be a Snickers kid . . . :D

i agree. keep it coming llk

aw, llk!! that story's ADORABLE!! amazing job!:) lol

when nick was holding that baby and stuff i bet his mind when directly to sara!:) lmao:p

i think that'd be a great storyline. to have *well... ok, when sara was still in csi* to have the team working on a case and stuff and then they find some children hiden somewhere in that house where their mom was murdered and nick and sara have to take them to the hospital or something. i think that'd be cute. meg, i think you wrote something like that but instead they ended up going to mc d's. lol!!

well, new episode next week!!:)

Thank you everyone! It was a oneshot, but I still wanted to sahre it! I'll tell Hanna that you all liked it.

And I knowwww new episode next week. I'm terrified. I'm going to need you guys to try to keep me sane through it. My dearest Warrick has been my favorite character since... season 1 episode 1 when I decided that he was DAMN sexy at the tender age of about 13.

I am so scared.

But yes... any episode idea involving Nick, Sara, and babies is a good idea in my book!

Yes, Emily, I did write something similar to that. They did go to the hospital and the kids were not injured. But because of a busy night, Child Services couldn't get the kids right away - and it was a busy night at the hospital, so the kids couldn't stay there either (OK, so not completely realistic, but . . . ) then I had them go to McDonald's . . . that was a fun scene to write, actually. :)

lol, yeah:) i love reading that. i printing at chapter off because i didnt' feel like reading it infront of the computer so sometimes when i need a smile, just pull that story/chapter out and read it:) lol.

well, i think that would a really good idea. because both of them are very passionate about kids and their safety and stuff. i think they've rubbed on each other.

hm.. i was thinking and i thought of another thread name for #23: Nick/Sara --#23-- They found each other.

I know I said I will post the story this Saturday, but I haven't got it finish, it getting there soon. Whatever my story get done first, I will post it soon.

Emily, that's an awesome thread name for #23! :) I completely support it! :)

And you're right - they are both very compassionate about kids and what happens to them . . .

Hey Meg, I don't think I've read your fic, but it sounds cute. Must go searching for it. You're right, Nick and Sara with kids would be adorable. I honestly don't believe that before Nick came along Sara was that comfortable with kids, but he's good at getting her to loosen up and thus, make her more maternal. It'd be cute to see them with kids. *sigh*

aw, glad you like it meg!! i thought it'd be perfect seeing as they found each other in life AND the ACTUALLY found each other when they needed each other the most. grave danger and dead doll. i love that!:):)

Snickers kids!:) aww... man, that'd be so cute!! i can imagin it right now!:) why is it so hard for TPTB to see it? it's obvious! we shoud send them some snickery goodness!:) lmao.

bell, meg's stories are AMAZING!! the first one i read was called Sara's Secrets. very cute meg! and now i'm reading and waiting for the updates on Back to You. even cuter!! you're amazing at writing meg!:)

i've been so busy with school i havent had time to type up my update. maybe during christmas break i'll be able to get a couple chapters up:)

i'll be waiting right here for your story nickngris! you're stories too are outstanding! every and any snickers stories is a good one!! lol;p

even with nick and sara are fighting it's still a snickes moment because we all know afterwards they'll forgive each other and we're still hoping on a make up KISS:) lmao!

A kiss, yeah, only in our Snickery dreams. The best we get is a George/Jorja kiss (I actually saw a Snickers vid once where there was a clip at the end of George coming up and planting one on Jorja's cheek while she was talking to some reporter, and I was like, "Now see, why can't you silly writers do that with the characters?!").

LOL! Lib, I love that Clip from Extra. I think it's on youtube.com somewhere . . . definitely worth checking out if you haven't seen it. She's talking to the reporter about why it is (was) to work on a show like CSI and George comes in out of no where and kisses her and she smiles wide, and seems to sort of blush, and says "and getting to kiss George Eads" or something like that . . . so adorable! :)

Thanks for the compliments Emily. Trust me, I know what you mean about no time to update. I'm in the same boat. Work is keeping me busy ( was ready to hand in my resignation - and still am for that matter) but some crap came up, and I have been putting it off . . . so, I don't know how much time I'll have in the next while . . . but I'm trying to get an update put together for Back To You! I had planned on having one out long before now, but apparently fate is against me . . . *sighs*

Back