Nick/Sara - -#22- - Sara's Nick's; You Can't Deny It!!

Re: Nick/Sara - -#22- - Sara's Nick's; You Can't Deny It

wow you guys... its so DEAD in here?!
came on yesterday but no one replied. i was like 'where did my snickers shippers GOO?!'

i watched Empty Eyes two nights ago. i LOVE it how throughout the WHOLE episode nick was there. every chance he gets, he looks at her. and then when she's running to the ambluance with the victim, he reaches out his hand to her, asking her to come back. he really wants sara!! it's so cute! i love snickers!:)

well... tonight the episode looks HILARIOUS! i can't wait. ;)

ok.. i was thinking. now that sara's gone.. there's not really gonna be much to talk about in this snickers thread. hopefully we wont die by lack or snickers or sara. lets' just hope that nick's love interest is really sara. maybe they're just doing that one thing saying that 'nick has a love interest, but she doesn't love him back.. YET!'

yes.. yes.. i'm just brain storming:p lmao :D

I'm still lurking at the moment . . . I haven't had a chance to watch last weeks episode in full, so I'm irritated about that. But winter seems to be fast approaching us here (apparently we're supposed to have a wickedly cold winter) and since the sun is out, I have a bunch of yard work to do and I have to winterize my pond . . .

And it might be quiet because it's Thanksgiving in the States, Em! :)

But believe me, I will never ever give up on my love for Snickers. No matter what happens, they are my OTP on this show.

Hey Meg, I was wondering what happened to you. :) But you have to 'winterize your pond'? Maybe I shouldn't ask...

Em, I love Empty Eyes! Such an awesome Snickers ep...except for the last scene of course. :rolleyes: And I sincerely hope this thread won't die now that Sara's gone, but the thought has crossed my mind. We'll just have to keep it alive with walks down memory lane and fan creations (vids, fics, banners, etc).

Never forget Snickers!

Winterizing the pond is fairly simple (this will be long winded 'cause I certainly don't know how to be brief).

I have to prune back my water plants to keep them healthy, and I need to take out all the fallen leaves from the trees. Leaves left in the water to decay for long periods of time can release toxic gases into the water which are harmful to fish if in large enough doses (my pond is big enough where I don't have to be incredibly concerned about that).

I need to make sure that the pump/filter are clear of debris so they don't get clogged. I'm actually going to take the filter out completely since the water has stablized and the weather is cold enough where new algae isn't forming (or at least, not as rapidly) . . . the water shouldn't cloud over, or be disturbed so long as the pump is elevated off the pond floor . . .

I'm going to take a piece of PVC pipe and attach it directly to the pump so that the water in that area specifically will not freeze over the winter (the PVC pipe will act as the water shoot, so the water shoots out of it, and goes back into the pond, recirculating the water, and giving the fish oxygen, while keeping at least a small portion of the water moving, and surface ice free) . . . When it does get cold enough to freeze the water, a small portion of the surface has to be clear from ice so that the gases can escape the water. If it gets cold enough, I might invest in the pond deicer. It's 25 bucks at Animal House, so it's not a large investment, but the PVC pipe and pump should do the trick. As long as a small portion is open to the air, it'll be fine.

And the last thing I have to do is put the net over it to keep plant material like fallen leaves out of the pond, and to keep animals out of it. Every January, without fail, my fish have all been snacks to something - wake up in the morning and they are gone. This year - I'm going to try and stop it.

It sounds like more work than it actually is though . . .

But to keep this on track and not completely OT! LOL!

What did you all think of tonights episode? I love the Lab Rats. I thought it was entertaining, though I missed the team interacting. It was nice that everyone talked to Gris, and alluded to Sara, if not outright mentioned her (with the exception of Greg, whom I would say is missing her quite a bit). Nick's offer to Grissom - I could spin that a whole bunch of ways to suit my Snickers fantasies . . .

I'm starting to come around more to Warrick's story arc with the slow build that they are giving it . . . although, I'm concerned that Nick didn't try and stop Warrick from gambling, knowing about his addiction . . .

MegBreanne said:
Nick's offer to Grissom - I could spin that a whole bunch of ways to suit my Snickers fantasies . . .

I know! I had the same thoughts.

My favourite "comforting Grissom" scene was with Hodges. I wasn't expecting it, so it was a nice surprise.

So guys, you know how I was saying that somebody should write a fic having a goodbye scene between Sara and Nick? Well, that somebody turned out to be me. If you wanna read it here's the link:

A Place In My Heart

Let me know what you think, and I swear I'll get back to Understanding soon! Actually, maybe I shouldn't, because I don't want to break that promise, but yeah...I promise to try.

BELL!! THAT WAS SO CUTE!! i love it!! amazing job:):):):)!!! i love snickers!:)

OMGOODNESS!! the episode last night was AMAZING!! i laughed so much! i love to lab rats!! and yeah, i knew that nick would be the first to come on and try to push grissom to talk about it. because, nick DEFINATLY wants to know what went wrong and he REALLY wants her back.

hm... well, Sandles are definatly getting alot:p lol. yeah, i dont think Greg's compeltely over her leaving. he was ok with her and grissom together but her leaving probably sent him for a loop. unlike nick, greg doesnt understand WHY she left. that's why nick's not THAT sad.. or at least not showing it. because he knows what she's going through and know that when you truely love someone, you have to let them go... no questions asked. but yeah, sara was practicly a supervisor to him when he was a newbie, so he's probably really missing her. but, i dont think greg loves sara. if anything, they'd make nick and grissom fight over her. and ofcourse, nick winning in the end! lmao:p

but yes, we can't let this thread die. we can't let this ship die. SNICKERS WILL HAPPEN!! they have to happen. it's the only TRUE couple for sara!! :D

Please don't let the Snickers died, we will write a Snickers story if we have too. We all know Sara will be back and she is not return to Nick or Greg. Guess who she return too. I'm minor GSR, but, I said there is a but, I'm a hard-core Snickers and Grillows and Minor Catnip and Sandles, not hard-core enough for Catnip, GSR, and Sandle. I'm still hard-core Snickers, because they are my number 1 shipper.

Even if Nick will get a new love interested, but I will still ship Snickers.

I really like the episode, because of Nicky, he is so adorable.

Hi, all you lovely Snicker girls.
Hellowave.gif
I know I'm a sandle shipper but I've been reading your lovely comments so far and you sure seem to like it, even if it's in the friendly way. Good enough for me! :lol:

But anyway, I was a bit irked at the way Nick handled the whole "Sara is gone" thing. You're all dealing with it alot better than I would've. Nick was all chummy with Grissom and had no negative feelings about Sara being gone? Come on! Nick and Sara were just as close as Greg and Sara or even Grissom and Sara.

They couldn't have snuck something in when he was taking with Warrick? Not one little mention about how he wished she would've told them so they could've had a nice diner get together for the last time?

*sigh* So yeah. Always been meaning to stop by, this ship would have to be my second favorite Sara ship. :) And just know, that as long as you still ship it, this thread cannot die. ;)

glad to hear from you!! lmao

and yeah, i'm not that mad about Sandles. i'm not a shipper... just because i ship snickers:p. lol. if nick wasn't on csi (oh man!! that would be HORRIBLE) then i'd probably ship Sandles. but yeah, i love Snickers and my love for it is DEFINATLY not gonna die. I just... dont think that greg still likes sara. seems like he finally got over that. i think now it's just a matter of he doesn't understand why she left. nick does... and that's why he isn't as mad.

well, i personaly was REALLY mad but i KNEW they'd make nick do something like that. ask grissom to talk or whatever and just be really open. i think, when he was talking with warrick and stuff, i could tell that he wasn't all there. his mind's somewhere else. but yeah, i really wish they made nick more WTF?! because... like, he was completley confused by the grissom and sara together thing. and he was DEFINATLY hurt:(

and yeah, i know that if sara DOES come back, it'll be for grissom BUT what i'm hoping is that when sara DOES come back... grissom will be gone and nick will be supervisor, greg under is rule and warrick under catherines. and then when sara comes back she goes with greg and nick and yeah. they all work together. of course, nick and sara working closest and in the end they FALL IN LOVE AND LIVE HAPPILY EVER AFTER.

man.. i think tonight is gonna be a snickers fanfic night!;)

bell read and review your story.
nickngrissom i hope you'll be continuing your stories and write more story about snickers to.
and what is it all about nick not reacting on sara's leaving can someone enlighten me. please thanks.

No one really reacted to her leaving. The episode focused on the Lab Rats, but I think most everyone reached out to talk to Gris about her departure - even if only indirectly. I know Brass mentioned her name, and I believe Catherine did as well . . . I think Hodges did, too . . . Nick didn't mention her name that I can recall, but he told Gris he was going to Franks for breakfast and he'd be there for an hour or so, so if Gris wanted to talk, he was welcome to join him - to talk about whatever, nothing in particular . . . I don't think Warrick spoke with Gris. In fact, I think he only interacted with Nick. And Greg had a brief encounter with Grissom -- they brushed past each other in the hall, so I think Greg is just in a bad mood with her having left.

All the other scenes of the show were from the Lab Rats perspective as they played the "Lab Rats" game. So the team wasn't actually investigating a real crime, so much as they were the fictional deaths of the Lab Rats themselves and who killed them since it was an insude job.

But, from the conversation that Grissom and Nick had, I could spin it a thousand ways to fit my Snickers fantasies. It definitely doesn't appear as though Nick is happy she's gone . . . to me, I think he's trying to hide his pain over it from everyone . . . .

Time for hell - I mean work.

What I loved most about the "Nick comforts Grissom" scene was that it was SO in character! At least they haven't lost that. Nick still cares about everyone and wants to help. But that's all I liked about it. Of course it wasn't plausible for Grissom to open up to someone and talk about Sara leaving, but if he were going to talk to anyone about it, I would hope for it to be Nick because he KNOWS they were close friends.

Btw Em, when/if Sara comes back, I think it'll just be a one time event. I don't think she'll come back and rejoin the team. But as long as she and Nick interact if she comes back, I really don't care. :)

Oh, and in the Sandles department: I've said it in the ep thread and I'll say it here. I honestly don't think that Greg being in a bad mood had anything to do with Sara leaving. Don't get me wrong, I think Sandles is cute, but I just think the exchange was thrown in there for a comedic purpose, since it was a comical episode.

One last thing, I missed the first minute or so of the ep, I tuned in when Archie got blown up, and I heard somebody in another thread mention something about Grissom saying that Sara was "visiting her mother" as a facade. Can anyone tell me who he was talking to there?

He told Brass that Sara was visiting her mother . . . I think it's plausible that she is visiting her mother because she mentioned needing to bury the ghosts that had become like friends. It was pretty obvious in Nesting Dolls, and a couple of other scenes from Season Five that she hadn't dealt with whatever her feelings are/were in regards to her mothers role in her childhood and fathers death . . .

yeah, i dont really see it that Greg likes Sara. i think he is sad that she's gone just because he doesn't understand it. but... does greg love sara? i dont think so.

yeah, i did like the fact that nick confronted grissom. thats definatly nick's characters. but, i could ask tell that he was really sad. like, when we talking to warrick and then said 'no, it i'm gonna go out for breakfast.' right after that you could tell that he has something else on his mind. i think NICK really wants to talk about sara leaving AND about grissom and sara together. because, even in a la cart, nick was still really confused.

but i LOVED that episode. it was REALLY good. my favourite part (or one of the many) was when nick was looking at the evidence and then you see him look at the camera and do like a 'COME OOON' face. lmao... HE'S SO HOT!!:)

yeah, sara went back to san fran. and... i remember i heard something about 'they're thinking of making two CSI to to san fran.' well.. what if those two are grissom and nick? yeah.. i know.. grissssom :mad: but i guess since he is her 'boyfriend'. WAIT!! or is it ex? did they break up?

well... i really just want sara to come back, does have to be for forever but just for a little. a few visits:) that'd be cute!!:)

I think that fans are supposed to come up with their own theories on whether or not they broke up . . . Hodges mentioned to Gris the whole thing of 'if you love someone, you have to let them go' or something like that (sorry, my mind is everywhere right now, so I might not be remembering correctly). So, I assume that people in the lab believe they broke up - and Grissom being Grissom isn't going to confirm or deny, because what does it matter to them anyway? I mean, we know what it'd mean for Nick (*wink) but they weren't forthcoming with their relationship to begin with, so why be upfront with it's possible demise?

From my shipper standpoint, they broke up, but Grissom is a good guy (he is, I just never liked him with Sara) and knows that Sara needs someone to talk too . . . so he won't let her down in that aspect. For all we know, she's talking to the other members of the team too, but because it was the GSR relationship that was more obvious, we'll hear more about their contact than anyone elses . . .

As far as the whole two CSIs go to San Fransisco . . . that's off the table now. The two CSIs were going to be Grissom and Sara for the episode in which Grissom proposed, I believe, and obviously, that didn't happen. So, I think we can rule out the possibility of an out-of-town trip to visit Sara. And even if that were the plan still, the writers strike has to be dealt with first . . .

Now just as a little aside - and this pisses me off - but in Canada, the season 7 DVDs have not been released yet. We have to wait until Tuesday (dammit!). So, when I was double checking the released date for Canada, I ran across the bilingual English/French DVD covers for season three, four and five. Dammit again, wouldn't you know, I like those covers better, I think . . . Because in all three of those covers, Nick and Sara are SIDE BY SIDE! Nothing against the straight up English DVD covers, but man oh man . . .

Back