Nick/Sara - -#22- - Sara's Nick's; You Can't Deny It!!

Re: Nick/Sara - -#22- - Sara's Nick's; You Can't Deny It

Okay, I know we got a whole lotta nothing in terms of Snickers this ep, which makes no sense and was very disappointing, but overall...I actually liked it.

*ducks from raw tomatoes being thrown this way*

Let me explain: I loved how they actually did focus on Sara. To me it felt like every detail was planned out, from her bumping into Warrick to Ronnie's naiveity about the domestic violence case. Bottom line it was classy.

But here's what wasn't classy: I've said it before and I'll say it again, you don't have to put Sara and Nick in scenes together in a romantic way; even having them converse as friends will fit, everyone will be comfortable with it. I still think that Sara should have said goodbye to BOTH Griss and Nick. Grissom as the fiance (she said begrudgingly), and Nick as the best friend in the entire world, the one who stands by her side no matter what. The one who knows her better than she knows herself.

What also frustrated me was how although they were in the same scenes a couple times (just a couple!) he didn't directly address her until halfway through the episode! That was just stupid. Considering they worked the original case together, they should have had a second where he took her aside and asked her if she was sure she didn't want his help, make some kind of reference to The Unusual Suspect. That way those that still weren't sure if they were familiar with the ep might be able to tell.

And obviously it proved that Grissom's not right for Sara. Nick wouldn't have let her just run off when she was in the state she was in. She told Grissom she needed to be away from him and he just accepted it. Then again, maybe she needed to be away from the Grissom type, and if it had been Nick she wouldn't have minded him following her...

The only plus side is the door is open for her to come back. And some Nick angst in fanfic land! Maybe I'll get on that...

To sum up, from a Snickers perspective, I hated the episode. From a Sara perspective, I loved it.

i did LOVE jorja's acting. you could really tell that sara was breaking slowly and she was about to crack. i thought that was good. but, yeah, as a snickers shipper, it didn't like it at all. even though we did get sara and nick standing beside each other, the writing that nick and sara had didn't seem like it had alot of thought put into it. i just wish csi went back to normal. the little flirting with everyone and NO one together.

yeah, i wish nick toook her to the side or something. that wasnt nick in that episode. showing no emotion. seems like nick has just become mad ever since a la cart. why? well... i think because... he saved sara and grissom's taking the credit. and.. he loves sara:) lmao.

i was also thinking. ok, you guys no that nick MIGHT be gettnig a love interst. what i was thinking is... why all the sudden, when sara leaves, nick finds someone he 'likes'. what i think is that since sara's gone, and he doesn't believe she's coming back, seeing as she didn't even say goodbye, he tries to move on. finding someone strong, tough... someone like sara. yes, very positive but as of right now, all we have is our imagination.

sniiiickers:) :D

to be honest I gave up on CSI the moment they made GSR canon

the last episode was great case-wise but terrible otherwise. I mean the fact that the only one she actually said good-bye to was Gil - WTF. and dont even let me start with the letter. my only luck was that I undewrstood only like the half of it otherwise I would definitely see my lunch again

Im a die hard Snicker fan, nothings gonna change that but it feels like they just threw away this friendship they build up through the years. like it never happened. they didnt acknowledge it at all in this episode - or any other friendship for that mather

Im not sure I would watch even if Sara would come back

but I will still check the next episode with hope she sent some letters or SMS or a pigeon or a mail to the rest of the team, read Nick, about her decision

thank god for fanfics

i was still interested in CSI when GSR became canon just because i still had hope that nick would react in a 'not so good' way. he did, at first... but now it seems like the team's forgotten about it. like 'oh yeah, our best friend kept their love a secret from us and if it wasn't for a deadly killer that kidnapped sara, we would never of known about it'. it's really annoying.

and yeah... why didn't she say goodbye to anymore else? yeah, she was in a relationship with grissom but that doesn't mean she doesnt care about anymore else!! nick and her have been friends for a very long time. if anything, she has grown closest to NICK. and yet, she didn't say goodbye. that annoys me.

i'm looking forward to when she comes back. i dunno IF i'll like it or not. sara might come back, be pregant and grissom and her get married, and nick hooks up with a blond.. but i just want to see. CSI is slowly slipping from my liking...

lmao, i just watched jorja on the view and when she said 'i can date the cast now.' she was really serious. i dont think she was joking. and they asked 'is there anyone is particular?' and jorja's like, 'yeah... there is one... or tow." lol... JORJA LOVES GEOOORGE!! hahaha:p so cute.

if snicker doesnt happen... jorja/george should!!!:p

llk.. i made you a wallpaper:) i'm not sure if you want that one or one of the other ones i made, so i'll do the links them all:)

llk- your wallpaper!
snickers story
sara and nick
snickers- dead doll

emily lovely wp can i snag the third one. thanks.

was there and indication that sara and grissom already broke up since she left?
and if they did i would love to see, how sara react to the rest of the team?

flirting

I love it! Thank you so much. *Puts it on compy right now* It's so wonderful and great and I love it. Thank you. Now my Snickers heart doesn't have to be broken anymore.

Yay!!

aww!!:) glad you like it llk. sorry about the words in there. i'm trying to find a program that doesnt do that. so, hopefully i can find something and make more:) lol

cocoa... glad you like them to. be my guest. you can borrow and of them!:) lol

well, i think sara and grissom have broken up. sara just needs her time to think and find herself. and with that she can't have any boundries. as in, she can't be worried about her grissom relationship. that's what i get from it. so the thing we're hoping is that sara comes back and has seen the light; grissom isn't the one for her. and then nick slowly moves his way closer to sara!! lol:p

something i wouldn't want to happen for snickers is happen is for sara to come back with the realization that she already loves nick. i want it to be the other way around. since sara's already chased around one man (grissom) for like 8 years, it's her turn to have someone chase around her (nick). so she comes back, under nick's rule, and that's when nick does everything he can to flirt with her. which isn't hard seeing as he's her supervisor and gets to tell her what to do and which case he wants her one (usually pairing sara and himself up). so then, at the end of it all when sara and nick decided that they love each other, they dont want to make the same decision her and grissom made, so... they tell the lab what's going on and that's when nick has to choose between sara or his job. what grissom did was choose his job over sara, but this is how you can really tell that nick DOES love sara.. he chooses his sara over his job. he moves down from supervisor, giving it to warrick and moving over under catherine's rule. that also allows yobling to happen too!! lol.

man, i really wish i was a writer!!

lmao.. i almost forgot to tell you guys. i bought the new CSI game: Hard Evidence. it's soo good. i finished the first case... working with NICK!!... AND SARA!!!!! lmao. Sara pops in a couple times. lol.. it's a cartoon game thing, but still... it was cartoon game SNICKERS!! lmao. and then on the main menu thing, theres' the team and everything about the 'new game' 'load game' guit' buttons, and on one side there's jorja/sara, and on the other side, there's george/nick... and he's staring RIGHT AT SARA!! lmao, i just found that sooo funy:p lmao!!:p we have more snickers in the CSI GAME, then in the real CSI. hahaha :D

Oh, I want it! Does JF play Sara or is it another chick?

At least someone knows that Snickers is the way to go. I'm growing kinda wary of all the GSR. I'm glad it's pretty much gone now.

no, there's another person as sara, but sometimes it seems like it's really sara. either way.. it's 'nick and sara'. lmao!!!

yeah, at least they got it right in the game. lmao!! but sara, i think, is helping everyone. but, i've only played the first case (nick) and started the second case (catherine). it's so much fun!! lmao:p

that's the only reason i'm happy sara's gone. less drama and no more throwing up from seeing WAY to many GSR scenes.

i was working on my story yesterday. yes, i know.. i kinda just fell out of it. but, i'm getting back on it. i was also thinking of making some 'oneshot' stories. like, a christmas one and one that i had a dream of. i think i descrided it earlier. main part of it: 'nick got his very own lab coat specialy made for him that says STOKES on it. he usually never lets anyone wear it, but i guess sara's an exception for some reason!!

lmao. so, stay tuned for those. i love writing stories!! lol:p

emily thanks. anyway the new csi game is it a video game, is it for a console or for pc. i would like to have it. and hope you'll have time to finish you new fanfic or continue your story.

It's out for PC and WII I've been looking for a way to download it on the net. That's how I got Dark Moitves and 3 Demensions of Murder, by downloading them from the net. Paid for, of course.

Anyone else hav eany ideas where I can find it? I guess I'll have to go for Amazon.

Are they releasing any more Miami games? The first one I ever played was the Miami one.

And uh... just so some of this is on topic....

I'm going to write a new Snickers fic, because I'm sad that I haven't in a while. I just need some ideas...

So, do any of you have ideas?

yeah. i have it for PC. it's ALOT of fun. i'm going on to case 3. man.. i'm on a rooole!! lmao.

hm... some fanfic ideas. what about... how nick's dealing with sara leaving and in the end... when sara comes back. i was thinking of writing something like that, but then i was like 'no no... one at a time.' lmao!!

you can download them off the internet? woow... you can get everything off the internet. but i have a question, does anyone know where i can download 'dead doll' or clips from it. i've been looking for them so i can make a SNickers video!! lol.

normal_7x18_626.jpg
:D

MAAN!!! snickers is sooo cute!!

i have a question: what's your favourite SNickers Season?

mine: Season 4 :D

Are we talking multi-chapter? Do you want it set now or back in the glory days of Snickers? Or in the future? Sorry, too many questions, I know, but I can't really help otherwise. I still have issues getting up the motivation to update my own fic (which I haven't posted here, but it's on ff.net. It's called Understanding. I know Meg's seen it, anyone else know what I'm talking about? Well yeah, that's me).

Btw Emily, although your idea is sweet, about Sara coming back and Nick picking her over the job, I would personally not like him to be her boss because that would lead to the whole, "What's with you and your supervisors?" discussion. BUT the rest of it would be cute. :)

I miss Snickers already! Wahhhh :(

lol... yeah, that's what i was thinking too bell, but maybe that'll add some extra presure on nick and sara and i little more questioning for nick. like, that could add some drama. ecklie sitting sara down and asking questions and the question of 'is it because he's supervisor?'. sara then freaks out and stuff. and then the question's also nagging at nick. but then they have an adorable talk and sara assures him that she loves him. she doesn't care if he's supervisor or not. she loves NICK STOKES.

man.. i love snickers.

and yeah, is your ff gonna be oneshot or a longer chapter one? i wanna make some one shots. i haven't yet so i'm excited to make some:p lmao!!!

i'm really looking forward to next week!! hodges is running the show. OOO man.. it's gonna be good. :):)!

libertybell yea i've read your story understanding it's good hope you'll have a chance and your musing back to write more of it.

llk thanks for the info on the game, i'm going to pursuade my brother to dl that game for me. and yes it would be a nice idea for you to write snicker fic again or you can update cheaper by the half dozen to. anyway just give me pm if you start a new story or update your story to.

emily love that picture you can see how nick keeping an eye on sara.

Back