Nick/Sara - -#22- - Sara's Nick's; You Can't Deny It!!

Re: Nick/Sara - -#22- - Sara's Nick's; You Can't Deny It

I'd like to see you try!

If it's sexy time with Nick on the line, well then I'm fierce!

Let's go chica!

Les go.

*jumps in* NICKY'S MIINNE!!! HE'S SOOO GORGEOUS!!!

*tear tear* but he's completely inlove with sara:( what am i saying... THAT'S AMAZING!! lmao. i was watching some snickers videos. omgoodnes... they are soo perfect. there's just something about snickers that's so happy and stuff. like, GSR just seems so serious and hardcore and stuff, but snickers is just.... SNICKERY. nutty, crazy, yummy... lmao.

something about sara and nick together and their little flirty banter is so just adorable and makes me smile SO MUCH. eee heeee.. haha. i actually still can't believe they aren't together. well, after GSR's all over (which it will be) Snickers is gonna FLY THROUGH THE ROOF.

becuase remember there was a spoiler of another woman coming on CSI and becoming a love interst for grissom. i think that'd be cute to see Grissom fall completely head over heels for someone. like for sara, she followed him around like a pup for 6ish years. but, i think it'd be cute to see grissom go completely dumb whenever she talks to him. haha!!

and that makes room for SARA AND NICK BANTER!! haha.

OMGOODNES, OMGOODNES, OMGOODNES... SARA'S GONNA COME BACK!!! eee!! i'm so excited. and it also said 'but when sara comes back, grissom might not be there.' as in... grisosm leaves and sara goes along side nick!! haha.

i was also reading that 'grissom and sara were special' as in. they dont really want to do another main-characters-thing again. people were talking about Catherine and warrick together and stuff, and they just said you'll have to wait and see. if warrick and catherine get together, why couldnt' nick and sara? they are so perfect and when grissom's gone and warrick and catherine have greg.. it's just gonna be nick and sara working together and sara's gonna realize taht nick is PPPERRFECT!!! haha.

but what i really want right now is a really good team plot line. like... a good case for the WHOLE team. the WHOLE team works together. yeah, warrick and catherie and nick and sara have a little banter... but they WHOLE team is workign together on the same case. and then at the end, the team's just completely dumb-founded. i'm sorry, i love team stories :D

ok.. i was just looking around. different threads and everything and i found a pic of sara and grissom ABOUT to kiss. not sure if they actually do or not.. but yeah. i dont really want to post it, ok.. never mind i will BECAUSE!! i found something intersting about it. spoiler notice something NOT of her finger? NO RING!! that's righht!! and sara sends grissom a letter, just like he wrote her one. his expression... NOT happy spoiler-sad grissom------ and something from the biggest snickers shipper ever: GEORGE EADS! George Eads hinted that there may be some changes on the horizon for CSI, and it will be interesting to see Nick thrown into the blender again, and see which wall he bounces off of again.some changes.... hm... i'm excited:)

organgrinder014.png

^ About your spoiler: Let's just hope it's good.

ETA: Can someone tell me how to post in spoiler-code? I attempted to post where it couldn't be seen, and was completely unsuccessful. :mad: That's the only UBB I haven't mastered.

I can't be of any help to you, Pretty Eyes. I'm lost on that one myself . . .

As for the Grissom/Sara about to kiss pic, I'm holding out hope that it's not what it looks like. In my mind, they are about to hug to say GOODBYE FOREVER to their so called "love" . . .

A friend who lives in the US got her issue of TV Guide and apparently, it's reporting that Jorja is not done with CSI. Apparently for the rest of S8, she'll be gone, but after that . . . I'm not sure. All I know is that I saw a pic of the TV Guide cover and Jorja is in one of the side column boxes and that it says "Jorja Fox Back on CSI" . . . I haven't read the article, and I don't have a link to the pic (I think it's in the pictures thread . . .?), but all I know is that I trust this woman with my life, so she's not leading me astray with the information that she read in the article.

Granted it may not be quite what I'm thinking/hoping, but if she isn't gone forever, it's good news . . . any Americans have the TV Guide that could give us the scoop??

about the spoiler stuff... i can help you guys out.

if you have the option of preview relpy on, then if you scroll down, in a box it'll have some options there too. you can click on any of them and get what it says. (spoiler, bold, url, ect.) click on spoiler and a box will pop up on the top of your screen. then, in there you write what the spoiler is about. click enter and then another box will pop up and that's where you can write the spoiler in.

hope that helps!

about the 'jorja coming back'... IT'S TRUE!!! here's the spoiler from the csi files page: i'll put it in a spoiler

Jorja Fox (Sara Sidle) recently confirmed that she would be leaving CSI: Crime Scene Investigation in November of this year. "When Jorja expressed her desire to move on — even though I would have loved nothing more than to have had her here for Season 8 and Season 9 and on — you [react] as you would in any family: You love the person and respect them and want them to be happy and fulfilled," Mendelsohn explained to Ausiello. She went on to say that it was ultimately Fox's decision to leave. "I had done everything that I could," she said. "But in the end, I respect Jorja. This is something that she wanted to do, and I would never stand in her way."Mendelsohn isn't closing the book on Sara just yet. "If this was the very end for Sara Sidle on CSI, I don't think I could have handled the last few months," she explained. "But it's not. Jorja was always No. 6 on our call sheet. We're retiring No. 6, so it's there for Jorja when she comes back." She said that fans can "count on" Sara returning, although she could not be more specific than that. "I'm almost tearing up now because it's very hard to say goodbye, even if it's [just] goodbye for now," she said.Mendelsohn would only give vague details about how Sara would leave the show. "As the season unfolds through November, there is a character arc threaded through the episodes for Sara Sidle," she said. "And it is something that will build and build and build until the episode in which she departs, sometime in November." Mendelsohn also implied that Sara would not be killed. "I don't, as a fan or a writer, embrace killing off characters," she said. She went on to say that they "owe the fans so much and I don't think killing off Sara Sidle would have ever been a way to pay a satisfactory ending for Sara."Sara's departure led to questions about her relationship with Gil Grissom (William Petersen) and where the show would go from there. "We were totally invested, all of us, in Grissom and Sara," Mendelsohn said. She also addressed the idea of other members of the team entering into romantic relationships with one another. "Clearly, among the team there's a lot of love," she explained. "But it's kind of familial love. I think Grissom and Sara was a very, very special case." There may be a relationship in the lab, however, between two of the recurring characters. "The new couple may be [one who] sort of started last season that you may not suspect," she revealed. "We have someone who works in the lab and has an interest in another lab tech." Fox leaving the show brought up the possibility that one or more of the other actors might leave when their own contracts expire. Mendelsohn said that CSI "is so strong that it could get along without any one of us." Despite believing that, she said that she had "difficulty thinking about CSI without Grissom and Catherine [Willows (Marg Helgenberger)] and Warrick [Brown (Gary Dourdan)] and Nick [Stokes (George Eads)]. But I do believe that people love the show, too, and it could go on." She did not say whether the show would lose any more characters. "I suppose anything is possible, but I hope that doesn't happen," Mendelsohn said. "I think one of the strengths of CSI and one of the pleasures of doing this job is that we have all been together from the beginning. I would love for us to all continue to be together."

^^big spoiler i know... but it made me happy:) SARA'S GONNA COME BACK!! and nick's still gonna be there... and grissom might not.

i'm so excited. i really dont think sara and grissom's relationship's gonna last. ee hee :D! and from that scene.. yeah, i dont think they're gonna kiss. looks like grissom is really sad and sara's really happy. as in: 'i need to go."

^ I wish :rolleyes:

I hate to rain on your parade, Emily, but in that pic only Sara's right hand is visible, and her ring, if she were wearing it, would be on her left. But that second picture is very promising. :)

I do hope they bring Sara back before the show ends, even if they just bring her back BECAUSE it's ending, that would be great for me.

Prettyeyes, don't you just click that Spoiler button? You know under where you write your message there's that "Instant UBB Code" box? It's the last one in the right column. Or am I the only one that has this?

oh yeah... wedding finger is on the left. haha... sorry

but yeah, grissom's reaction is VERY promising!! and i think that's so smart of sara to write a note of her own. haha, after she read grissom's.

i just really hope they'll show nick's reaction to grissom and sara more. like, he's the only one that seems mad and hurt by it. like, greg seems fine with it. like: 'yeah, i knew it was gonna happen'. nick... he's really hurt. i just want ONE SAME conversation between them!

any spoilers for the next episode?

Yes, just *one* conversation would be good . . . hmm, I was sort of hoping for more concrete answers than what we were given . . . *sighs* Oh well, it's better than nothing . . . although I'm very intrigued about the character arc that will send Jorja on her way . . . As much as I don't want her to leave, I'm anxious to find out how she goes . . . sort of contradictory, isn't it?

Great spoilers, everyone! :) It's so nice to log on and see all the Snickers support! And guys: just don't lose faith! ;)

Snickers will seize the day!
Eventually... :devil:

lol. we're so positive here... I LOVE IT!! haha

and yeah, i agree with you meg! like, right now.. it seems like sara's life is going along 'perfectly' (well... it'd be perfect with nick:)) but now, we're hearing that she leaves? it must be something pretty big to make her just get up and leave....

oh, i got another spoiler for you guys!...
i heard that in sara's last episode, her last scene ISN'T with grissom. some people are staying that it's an alone scene. but, image if the last scene was nick and sara's talk? and nick saying: 'it wasn't your day either' *they smile are at each, hug each other and nick can't resist giving her a loving kiss on the forehead* and then nick tells her to not be a stranger and he's really gonna miss her. as soon as sara walks away, nick's face dies... showng that he's gonna miss sara more then she'll ever know. lol

ugh, i'm going around the forum and stuff and there's SO much talk about GSR and stuff. it's kinda funny:p. i dont really like getting involved in those talks (except when they start bashing our wonderful ship) because thinking about sara and grissom together just gets me mad and, i truly believe that GSR is gonna end. i'm so excited! :D haha!

lol, i kinda just noticed something. i was looking in the george/nick ward pics thread thing, and ALOT of the GOREGEOUS pictures of nick... are with sara:p haha, i thought i'd just say that because i notice that every time i go in there. (which is actually alot... HE'S SO HOOT!)

saraopenshereyes.jpg

what sara should of seen...

pic

Edited to change image to a link as it is too big and stretches the screen.

I have only a few things to say and that is that snickers rulez and gsr stinks. :lol: :lol: :lol:
And that sara's nick's and everyone knows that!!!!!! :D
its a bit random I know but I needed to get that off my chest.. :D

Yes, Emily - when Nick works with Sara, his face always lights up some way even if the crime is horrible and unthinkable. They just somehow manage to help keep each other going in the fight for justice . . .

Just another LLK fanfiction update here!

My co-author and I just put up our 6th chapter of the sotry Symphony of Change. This is a heavily Nick-centered chapter. With lots and lots of groundwork for Snickers goodness!

As for spoilers about Sara... I refues to believe anything about anything. Sara and Nick are going to fall madly in love. Have wild snickers sex. And... then probably have numerous little Snickers babies. This is how it will be. And won't accept anything else.

LLK -- I second that motion! :)

Now, where can I find Symphony of Change? It sounds so framiliar . . . is it here in the fanfic section?

Snickers forever! Now, I'm going off to la-la land, to dream of happy thoughts filled with SNR! G'night . . .

Hey,

You can find Symphony of Change on my fanfciton site. www.fanfiction.net/~lostladyknight

AND... yes... it's here on this site... but I prefer people reading over at ff.net. That way my co-author gets to see the reviews, if they leave any, too.

Back