Nick/Sara - -#22- - Sara's Nick's; You Can't Deny It!!

Re: Nick/Sara - -#22- - Sara's Nick's; You Can't Deny It

Hey guys! ;) Glad to see you all. Been missing for ages! Happy Snickers-shipping!

Sorry about Jorja leaving, but at least... we got that brilliant episode, "Dead Doll" which showed us how much they care for one another!

Meg: Sorry about everything. :( Wish I could so something.

Thanks hun. It's life. Could be worse. Sometimes things just start to weigh me down . . . I just have to take into consideration all that I have to be thankful for. And it is a lot . . . .

I just realized something . . . since the premiere, I don't think we've actually heard a discussion as to who found/saved Sara. Obviously it was a team effort, but it was Nick who got to her first . . . I just realized that aside from the promo for this past weeks show saying that Grissom fought to save her, we haven't actually heard him say that he did . . . I guess it doesn't really matter, because I doubt that we'll have any conclusion to this aspect, either . . .

I want to stay positive - well, as positive as I can be - about Jorja leaving and her potential exiting storyline, but I'm finding it more and more difficult. I mean, I know the writers won't be able to satisfy everyone, but Sara is the most popular half of a CSI couple, between GSR, Snickers, and Sandles.

GSR has had a relationship for the past two years, and beyond that, serious 'moments' for five/six seasons . . . in the last couple of episodes, we've had some Sandles scenes . . . what about Snickers? Are we going to get anything? I don't want to get my hopes up, given the writers track record . . . *puts on an optimism cap* Saving the best for last?! *takes off cap, stomps it into the ground, and pouts* We didn't get much of anything last season, so if we get nothing for the remaining episodes in which we have with her on the show, I'm going to be pissed. I mean, who'd have thought that the last seriously MAJOR Snickers episode, complete with flirtation and great dialogue, was Rashomama?! WAY TO LONG AGO!

Does anyone know if there is a new episode next week? I'm assuming not since I didn't see promos at the end of either the Canadian or American airing of this past Thursdays show . . . either it's a repeat, or it's 'top secret' . . .

I resigned myself, a while ago, to the fact that we just had to hold out hope. It feels like there is somehting in store for us, with the moments in DD and all. I mean... Nick needed her back more than any other CSI.

I wonder how he'll react to learning that they plan to be married. I can see him being very upset by it. I can see the next "Bodies In Motion" scene occuring between Nick and Sara. Him telling her that he doesn't want her to marry Grissom because he can't give up his dream that they'll be together some day.

My heart broke a little, when she said Yes. But... I just know that it's not going to happen. There has been too much development on the Nick not being pleased about GSR front. I think they are going to do something. If they don't... I'll be pretty PO'd at the writers. Then again... they f*ed us Yoblingers a few seasons ago. Thank GOD they gave us something back. I really hope they use what they've given us and do something. Otherwise.. they need to hire new writers.

For as much hope as I've had, and hope to still have (I'm not holding out for much at the moment), I just can't see the writers as giving us a moment of when the team finds out that they plan to marry.

Warrick's marriage was revealed to Catherine, and that was 'on accident' when a cop noticed his ring (how the hell could CSI's miss THAT?!), but as for the rest of the team, I don't remember them being specifically told. I mean, I remember the locker room scene where Nick was taking Warrick out to celebrate (but Warrick didn't want the missus to meet the team yet 'cause he didn't want to scare her, or something) . . .

We didn't have a scene where Nick truly discusses what happened down in that plexiglass coffin - at least, not that i can recall off the top of my head. I remember Nick telling Kelly Gordon 'not to take it with you' (the anger/hurt) and Nick and Grissom having that disagreement half way through season six when Nick found out about the 'new evidence' in the case, once again, accidentally, becaise Grissom, who'd logged the evidence, didn't deem it necessary to tell Grissom . . . and Grissom had put Archie in the middle by telling him not to tell Nick about the audio tape . . .

There have been so many wasted opportunities . . . *sighs* I'm getting wound up again. This isn't right . . .

I know they wasted several plots but... this one... why make something so supurfulous? I mean... they didn't even DO anything with the whole Nick thing this season if they don't still.

You'd think someone, maybe Billy? Would have told them they were being stupid. They all get scripts before they film.

Man someone ought to egg the headquarters of TPTB if they don't go with this.

Stupid faces.

Not having some sort of a tie in with the Nick/Sara connection due to their abductions is beyond stupid. I get that it is a Crime Drama, and not a soap opera, but these were stories that we watched unfold as they solved them, and got their friend back . . . there should be some sort of tie in.

At least on CSI:Miami, Eric thought he was seeing Tim, how many seasons after he died? True it was just his imagination wanting it to be true (I think that Tim was guiding Eric just because he found evidence that they'd otherwise overlooked) . . . it was a revisiting of an old storyline, with a fresh perspective . . .

I'm with you on egging headquarters. We'll let the eggs sit out in the sun for a bit before we egg the building, though . . . (just kidding, of course).

MegBreanne said:
Does anyone know if there is a new episode next week? I'm assuming not since I didn't see promos at the end of either the Canadian or American airing of this past Thursdays show . . . either it's a repeat, or it's 'top secret' . . .

There isn't a new one. CTV is rerunning Ending Happy.

Btw Meg, I totally agree, how can they NOT make a connection between Sara's and Nick's abductions? I refuse to believe that it was just chance they had him rescue her...

Once again, sorry about your crappy week. But hey, there's a new one tomorrow! ;)

Ive got a feeling they are toying with us. they hint and hint on Snickers and at the end she is all over Grissom yet again. just like with Rashomama. it was such a Snickery episode and in the next one GRS were were all bedroom eyes with each other *shudders*

and did I understand it right? she actually said yes to the proposal you were talking about?

Yep, Carolina. She said yes. That is until she wakes up and realizes exactly what she said yes to. I can see it now: Sara wakes up the next morning, a smile on her face. She can't figure out why she's smiling, so she lies there and tries to remember, then suddenly, it hits her, and she bolts upright in bed and screams, "AHHHHH!!!!!" :lol:

Only in my psycho shippery mind, of course. But seriously, I think she'll back out at some point. I just can't see her with Grissom, let alone married to Grissom. It just doesn't fit.

THIS IS :mad: :mad: :mad:BULLSHIT :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:!!!!!!!!!!!
FFS :mad: SERIOUSLY, WHAT IN GODS NAME IS SHE THINKING, SF :mad:!!!!!!!!!

THAT SCENE WAS ENOUGH TO MAKE ME SICK FFS :mad: :mad:!!!!!!!!!
WTF IS THE POINT, WITH A PERFECTLY GOOD SNICKERS EPISODE 'DEAD DOLL' TO SHIT FFS :mad:!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HOW COULD CSI DEGRADE ITSELF TO THE POINT WHERE IT IS ABSOLUTELY SICKENING YOU CANT EVEN WATCH IT!!!!!!!!!!!

WHY GO FOR GRISSOM WHEN SHE CAN HAVE THE HOTTEST MAN ON CSI, NICK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SERIOUSLY IT DOESN'T MAKE SENSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! FOR A SMART WOMAN SHE IS REALLY THICK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GO NICKY USE U KUNG-FU ON GRISSOM TO KICK HIS SELFISH BEHIND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! TAKING THE CREDIT FOR FINDING SARA FFS :mad::mad:!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

At this point, I'm willing to settle for a hug that lingers just a little too long . . . I don't think that they will be getting married though. Jorja said that "hello goodbye" was emotional for everyone to film it, but she especially had to dig deep, and I think Sara will be leaving town, and saying good bye to Grissom . . . my friend had mentioned that TV Guide, a few weeks back, stated that Grissom would have a broken heart . . . so, it would make sense that she breaks up with him (better late than never!) . . .

If they make Sara hand in her resignation and become a house wife and mother, I will boycott CBS. Forget the fact that Jorja was the one who made the decision to leave the show - it's the writers decision how her exit will happen, and if she does become a Stepford Wife, CBS will no longer have my viewership . . .

meg i'm with you if they but sara being a stay at home mom and wife, i'm with boycotting CBS.
and if your friend is right about sara breaking up with grissom, i will be the happiest girl her in the philippines.

so in my fantasy nick and sara is dating and being interogated by warrick

normal_10920us3151.jpg

and i'm hoping for a good conversation between nick and sara a hug is good but a kiss on the cheek will be much better. a girl can wish can she?

3x04_0091.jpg

enjoy :D

I'd take a kiss, too! The more contact the better! :D

Is the rerun next week the one where Sara and Nick 'work together' and meet Milton??

Man that one pictue is HOT.

What episode is that from?

Seems recent.

So hot.

MegBreanne said:
Is the rerun next week the one where Sara and Nick 'work together' and meet Milton??

I haven't seen the episode, but I just looked it up out of curiosity, and yep, Sara and Nick are working together and there's a guy named Milton. Any snickery moments in the ep?

Back