Nick/Sara - - #21 - - Nick knows Kung Fu

Status
Not open for further replies.
*waves* helloo everyone!! yea ya, i know real life gets in the way. i don't have a life so yeah:p i dont really know!! lmao.

desertwind thanks for droping by! that pic is really adorable. i agree that George and Jorja should get together in read life. they are so cute together!! even though, we're not really sure what way Jorja is going, THEY SHOULD GET TOGETHER!!! Sara and Nick, Jorja and George!!! haha:p that would be a DREAM COME TRUE!!!!!!!

aw, love the pics too, cocoa. they are so cute together.

posting all those pics took a long time, but it was worth it! there weren't alot of SNickers moments, but the ones we did get, they were ADORABLE!! i loved it that near the end, nick and sara were working alot more together and seemed to be a lot more happy!! i have faith for season 8!!!

Thanks, Cocoa_Girl18, I will take it soon.

Sara4Nick-I can't wait to read your story, but you have to wait 'till fanfiction.net getting fix, it all mess up and it not in order.

ughh... it's not working? that sucks. haha, i was over there a while ago and i looked around and Snickers has the second most fanfics!! haha:p PureJoy's first, which i don't mind at all. but yeah. it's great:p

nickngris, when are you going to make the next part of your story? i'm realy excited to see what happens next!

I will tried to write tonight, if I can think. Don't worry, Emily, I will finish it. I'm trying to decide what should I do with third chapter when Sara felt somebody's pain and Warrick is in big trouble with Sara and the bosses, remember my last chapter when Cody said, "It not going to work, they don't realize Sara has a very strong bond with Nick." I guess Warrick's plan is backfire. I would said, Warrick better run for his life.

Hi guys *waves to everyone* I just got done with all the stuff after my sister-in-laws funural. We had to take her home to texas and all. But enough said.
I'll try and find the address that I used to mail the Snickers bars and letters that I mailed..( grrrrr I have it in here somewhere ) I love the story in the SS thread. Great job guys. Has anyone checked on the petition?? I have not had a chance too. ( with life getting in the way.:lol: ) Anyway I talk to you all later...

Yes, I did check on the Snickers petition. We only got 32 people sign on it and we still got a long way to go.

oooww... 32. how many do we need? 5,000 or something? either way, i'm excited!!

about your story NicknGris, i'm really excited to see what happens next. i finished my next chapter on my story, i just have to type it up and post it. so.. pretty soon!

well, SF01 take all the time you need. i hope you and your family are doing ok. *hugs you a big SNickers hugs*

haha, i'm loving the stuff at the SS!!! i'm just gonna head over there now and see if anything has been done...!!!!! haha:p

--
is there any new spoilers on season 8 about Snickers?

I'm writing my old story to finish it, Sara's Secret Lover. No, there is no new spoiler out yet, they only did 3episode. I'm waiting to see Sara is still on the show on the fourth episode.

hey everyone... just to say im moving and so probably wont be able to come on this for a while! of course will keep trying to get back into the SS and the general snickers discussion! love and snickers all around... :)
oh and if i dont return before then: fingers crossed and waiting with baited breath (where does that turn of phrase come from i wonder...?) for the new season!

i can't wait to read yours NicknGris. take your time. no rush!!

so... what's your guys' favourite Snickers episode? and why?

mine would be...

(i'll do each season)
ok.. off the top of my head....

Season 1
----
either Pleding Mr Johnson or Table Stakes- they flirt in both of them and in Table Stakes... nick calls Sara 'Sunshine'!

Season 2
-------
Organ Grinder or You've Got Male. Organ Grinder- they are really cute together and it's just amazing. in You've Got Male, even though Nick and Sara are in different cases, they still flirt AND it seems that at the end of the episode, Sara and Nick go out together!

Season 3
-------
huhhmmm.... i'm not exactly sure what my fav is in season 3? maybe.... One Hit Wonder? i'm not sure

Season 4
-----
Bloodlines- they're little walking together!!
After the Show- they work alot together and they stick up for each other.

Season 5
-----
Viva Las Vegas- the future is predicted!! haha
Grave Danger- Sara's reaction is a little more then a friendly worry!

Season 6
------
Gum Drops- Sara helps Nick and doesn't give up on him.
Rashomama- they flirt ALOT and Sara changes her mind on marriage for Nicky.

Season 7
------
Empty Eyes- Nick is there for her through everything
Ending Happy- that cute little moment!! eee heee!!

Season 8...
----

THE EPISODE WERE THEY GET TOGETHER!!

haha... well, i'm hoping for that episode!!! :D :lol:

I will let you know when I'm finish the story. We have to get a new monitor for computer, my old one is dead. Thanksgoodness, we got a new monitor screen.

I will be back and which season 1 throught 7 I like.

Now, we got 33 in our Snickers petition. We need less then 5,000 people to sign.

ok... i'm watching "Fallen Idols" right now of CBS and i think i'm finding some Snickery connections...

ok, Warrick's talking to that photographer person and she says: Charlie loves Megan, Megan loves Ryan, and Ryan loves his future.

^^ i'm my perspective: Nick loves sara, Sara 'loves' Grissom and Grissom loves his job. but the thing is is that Sara now loves Nick back!!!

it seemed like throughout the whole episode, Nick was a little un easy. and Nick says something about 'Megan getting mad at Ryan and coming to your (Charlie's) shoulder, but then goes back to him.

^^ my perspective: Grissom treats Sara like crap, Sara leans on Nick for help but then Sara ends up going back to him.

he said he'd get pissed off at him too.

^^ my perspective: Nick's pissed at Grissom for doing the same thing to Sara.

It just seems like everytime something came up with relationships and stuff... ones that reminded him of Sara and stuff, he got a little... sad? i don't know. it was probably my Snickery instict, but that's what i saw.

I THINK that the show is fooling us; making us think that Grissom and Sara are going to be together forever, BUT... their not. I think, (it happened alittle bit this year) they're gonna start putting down more hits about Nick's crush and GSR's break up. that's what i think AND hope!! :D

Ok Emily I have to agree with you. I was thinking almost along the same line as you when I was rewatching that tonight. And after all Sara went out of her way to flirt with Nick when he was in the pig pen. ( I just had to add that in there- not tonight's eppie by the way )

In my shipper mind I think that Sara will atach herself to Nick this season. He is the only person that knows what all she has been throw.

As for my fav eppies...drum roll Please...

Season 1- Table Stakes- He calls Sara "sunshine" for the first time..*melts*

Season 2-Bully for you..I just love the part where he sniffs Sara.. And the end of Subba Doobie Doo...The are standing so close together there.....

Season 3-*thinking* Not sure here....I would have to say I guess One hit wonder....

Season 4-Bloodlines-I love there little walk together.

Season 5- Viva Las Vegas....To quote the minister "Are you two married"
Nick and Sara- No! Minister-Better watch out she's gonna get ya.

Season 6-Gumdrops- So many reasons...
Rashomama-Sara "I need your hands" Nick "I thought you'd never ask"

Season 7-Empty Eyes Nik is there for Sara.

Season 8-??????????? I not sure yet, but IF they end up together... I will sing...."I'm walking on Sunshine" In honor of SNICKERS....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back