Nick/Sara - - #21 - - Nick knows Kung Fu

Status
Not open for further replies.
O/T Snickersfan01, I'm sorry about your sister-in law. I will pray for you and your brother. You're right and no more pain for your sister-in law.

Back on Topic- Sara wil be here on the show forever 'till the show ending. Why would she leave, if she love the show?

i agree!!! woot woot!! sara's story isn't over. they won't ruin it like that. believe me. we have faith. and i have COMPLETE faith that Snickers will triumph!! mua hah ahahahaha.....

ok, i made a new story. i'm posting it in the Snickers story thread. i just don't know what do man it. so... hope you guys check it out.

me too i agree that sara's story line will not yet end plus the fact that she will have a story of the future with nick... okay wishful thinking.

O/T sf01 my heart goes to you and your family's lost....
remember prayer and faith will help you through this. God Bless sweetie and take care.

guys and gals we all need you to go to snicker scenario thread so we can make a very snickery story.

and for those who go there to read and/or update enjoy it.

haha.. yeah. sara's life isn't over because her life with Nick hasn't even begun!! lmao:p

i was thinking. that'd be cute if when Sara's back from the hospital and stuff, she falls asleep on the break room couch and starts to have a bad dream, but then Nick wakes her up and tells her everything's gonna be ok, he's here for her. lmao ,i think that'd be cute! :)

yes!! SNickers scenario. i'm going over there right now. hopefully you guys posted!! haha.

question: how far are we on the petion? have we sent the Snickers bars yet?

Hey guys, why don't you head over the thread on this board. Who should Sara be with? It's fun and no bashing with other shippers, and tell us who you think Sara should be with.

haha, well i think we all know who she SHOULD be with. i'll deffinatly check it out. i'm liking the "no bashing" part. i hate it when people insult our wonderful ship. soooo gay.

ok you guys. i got some news. i started a new story. i have the first chapter. thinking of posting it tonight. not exactly sure where it's good head so i can't really give a summary. i'm just gonna play it out. so... hope you guys check it out soon.

haha. love those pics cocoa!! if only that was the real conversation... i would DIE!! hahah

my story can be found in the fanfic thread here. it's called a shoulder to cry on. here's the link: A Shoulder to Cry On

ok, i got some pics. some of nick looking at sara. haha, so cute!

n_CSI_-_2x02_-_Chaos_theory_0005.jpg

i love this pic. it looks like he's saying in his mind: i kissed her!!
a look of embarrassment? plain cute
a smile to sara
can't get what Grissom said out of his mind
a reaching hand
a reaching hand
a reaching hand....

I finally finish my story and look for it sometime tomorrow afternoon or evening when I get done cleaning the boring house. I'm still trying to finish Sara's Secret Lover and Undercover CSI.

emily read your story can't wait for the update.
and my gah love how you present the pictures it like already telling a story.
nickngrissom okay will wait for those fics to be updated.

come on guys we should all part take in the snicker scenario thread so will keep it going.

can't wait for to update NicknGris just tell me where it is when it's ready!! thansk:)

aw, thank's cocoa! i started an update last night. i have NO idea where it's going so you guys can give me some help if you want. ideas:p haha.

lol, yeah. Nick's gonna be the one to grab that reaching hand and take care of her... i CAN FEEL IT!! lmao:p

i'm heading over to the SS now. (i'm just gonna call Snickers Scenario SS. easier to write:p) i love posting here!! lmao.

n_2x05_-_Scuba_Doobie_Doo_0009.jpg

eye sex!

scubadoobiedoo038-1.png

^this pic looks like they are actually together. SO CUTE!!!

hey emily i really loved your story so far! and love the above pics (and there is grissom, the ever-looming presence grrr)... about that spoiler DONT WORRY I AGREE- i could never believe JF would leave the show, especially liek this (plus according to the fact that they 'knew wher season 7 was going from the first season', i have a hard time believeing they planned to kill off SS and fire/arrange end of contract of JF all that time ago!!! i was just updating anyone who hadnt seen it... :)

Scenarios (ok being the grammar hound that i am i have noticed that it's written "scenario's" in the thread title which niggles at my brain every time cuz every way you read it it's wrong) are coming along great now too!!! :)

-NB: realising i sound like a total hypocrite considering my lack of spelling and v basic grammar in almost every post... but ah wel so be it

Here is Chatper 2 of my new story.

Past's Revenge-Part 2

csiemily-I just replied your story. That was good.

I hope you like my story. I want you guys give poor Nicky a hug and he need one, so it Warrick on the next chapter.

lmao, it's all good Smile. i dont really watch my spelling here... you guys get what i'm saying (most of the time!)

OH!! NicknGris i'll read it right now!! can't wait. i'll be sure to give Nicky a BIG hug. i wouldn't complain if Nick get me a hug!! LUCKY SARA!! we're shipping her with Nick!!! lmao

aw, thanks for the compliments on my story you guys. i was just working on chapter two. so, hopefully it'll be up soon.

soo... i'm guessing there's not information of JF coming back then the information we just got? oh well, i have faith she'll live! and i have faith that SNICKERS WILL WIN OVER GSR!!!! mua hahahahahah!!!!! :D

Hi guys I just got my laptop back.... ( I love apple computers, but right now I hate mine ) Emily I love the story and the new icon...Nick also love your story...
The Scenerio's thread is going along so good right now. I'm really enjoying reading this. Also my sister-inlaws funural is going to be on sat. I just talked to my sister and she told me. She said that her husband is in denial right now. They are not sure how he is going to make it threw the funural. ( sorry for going ot-I needed to talk )
Anyway going to try to post something in the scenario's thread, before I go to bed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back