Nick/Sara - - #21 - - Nick knows Kung Fu

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by NHRFan, May 27, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. csiemily

csiemily CSI Level One

i voted!! aw, they're so cute!! they're alot of Sandles though... ugh, i'm just inlove with Snickers. and i like PureJoy or YoBling. both good:p haha

aw... thanks snicks! haha. i was planing on writing a story soon but you know... kinda been busy! haha:p

i still have to read meg's story!! i printed it off and everything. that was what motived me for cleaning my room!! haha:p i'm gonna read it right after this... PROMISE meg!!

CONGRATS Snick!! *has you a snickers bar* CHEERS!! haha...

ok, i'm off to see what AMAZING additions you guys put on the Snickers Scenario!!!

hey you guys... i have a question. do any of you know how to make vidoes? like, i watched some on youtube of Nick and Sara and i have NO idea how to do it. do any of you because i REALLY want to make some!! :D

2. CCA

CCA Police Officer

Me definitely go vote as well!!!

csiemily I know how to make them, but my computer (Ploppy) over heats and I do not have the capture card in order to do it. But copyrights going up on youtube, and so forth I think CBS is funny when you do mv, from my understanding.

Well, I finally found two good pictures of George and Jorja that I'll use my shipper songs to start it. Wish me good luck, and I am almost done with the first chapter of my story...though I'm still not sure about it lol. Anyways enough of my blabbering....

3. csiemily

csiemily CSI Level One

well, i've been trying to find out because i really want to make a Snickers video, but i can't find anything about it. so yeah.. i'm gonna keep looking. haha

can't wait to see the finish project.. good luck!!!

you're story!! *gets excited* can't wait to read it! it'll probably be good!! i just finsihed Meg's new chapter... AMAZING MEG!!!!! it was so cute!! can't wait for the next chpater!

NicknGris, i'd LOVE to read the next chapters of your story! i don't know if you've written them or anything but if you have, could you post or pm me the link? i have nothing to do tonight so it's a SNickers fanfic night!!! lol... i LOVE these kinda nights!! haha

4. Sunny

Sunny Victim

*runs into thread excited for random reason*

Hey guys!

sorry to go off topic but, congratulations on the job snicks! (No one has called me back *mumbles.* I think its because Im a dancer/actress and it makes the hours I can work all wonky) Okay, back on topic.

I know I talked about making a manip, but the truth is, I feel rather lazy at the moment. I'll do it eventually. Lol.

emily, not sure about you're video. I do know how to make videos using windows movie maker,'if you have the clips, but I dont know about copyright laws.

and, I need to read megs fanfic! Ill see if i can find it! :D And I would also like to read your fanfiction NicknGris. :)

Speaking of fanfictions...I have thought up and idea for a new fan fiction, Snickers of course, and I thought I'd give a brief preview, or summery! (man this is a long post, but anyways)

Preview/Summery:

5 muders, no evidence, and a killer whose untraceable clues leave the CSI's fearing for their lives. Can they catch the killer, before he catches them?

Okay, not a lot of detail, but whatever :p

5. Sara4Nick

Sara4Nick Hit and Run

Wow, been gone for a couple weeks working like a mad women. LOL. I came in to catch up.

Thanks for the welcome. I will head over to the scenerio board next. I signed the petition. I also sent it to the snickers fanfic group on yahoo.

Anyone have an address to write the producers and writers and where we can send snickers bars?

Thanks and Take Care all

6. Kimmychu

Kimmychu Coroner

CSINicole, going into another ship's thread and posting negative remarks about it is considered flaming. If you don't like a particular ship, don't go in their thread and stick to your ship's thread. Simple as that. Consider this your first warning.

7. csiemily

csiemily CSI Level One

thanks Kimmychu. we've told her but i guess it's good for you to come in a just... scare her! lmao.

Sunny, your story sounds amazing!! i can't wait to read it!!! i'm thinking of writing another story... but, i dunno... havent had the time yet.

about my video thing. i found some clips from butter that toast. so, i dunno.. i'm getting closer! lmao. i'll try and post a link so you guys can see what ones i downloaded. i'll put it on my photobucket. haha.

can't wait to read what you guys wrote on the SNickers scenarios!! i'm going over there right now!!! :D

8. cocoa_girl18

cocoa_girl18 Pathologist

first of all sf01 congrats on the job. hands a bag full of snickers minis... ;)
    sunny you will get the job eventually stay positive.
    smile i went there and voted amazing wp.
    emily love your thought for s8 and yes i like the last reason to ;)
    s4n welcome back. gives a bear hug with a bag full of snickers minis.

nick: wanna take a bath with me. sara: your on

9. csiemily

csiemily CSI Level One

10. Snickersfan01

Snickersfan01 Witness

Emily those are some of my fav one...
    Thanks everyone for the congrades on the new job and all the SNickers... ( now on a sad note-I just found out that my sister-inlaw that had cancer passed away last night at 9:30. She lived longer then any of her doctors said she would. and at least she is out of pain ) Anyway you are right emily-"The evidence doesn't lie" SNICKERS IN SEASON 8!!!!!

( I just got a PM from CSINicole and she said to tell everyone in here that she is sorry for bashing our ship, and she want do it again.)

11. csismile

csismile Dead on Arrival

SF01 i really want to hug you right now. i know no sorry or sympathy you'll get from anyone here will make any difference but all the same i am truly sorry and wish your family all my love

(if anyone tells me off for going OT i will hunt you down you hear me?! any snickers-fan is very much on topic in my eyes)

not that this feels particulatly appropriate but those videos are really lovely- thank you emily. and guys *shakes head and smiles* you were'nt actually sposed to vote in that wp thingy- or if you did you're sposed to vote for ones based on general ability not on ship-wars! i was just posting the link for you all to take a look and steal some wps if you wanted. anyhow stil no secrets to be revealed on that wp front as of yet...

big snickers ice cream cake (ever had one they're fantastic?) full of love for sf01 :)

12. csiemily

csiemily CSI Level One

aww *hugs sf01* i'm sorry!! *hugs you again* my uncle's in the hosptial.. he has cancer too. i wish you and your family the best.

i voted for the ones i actually liked best. ok, i guess i was a liiittle bias. haha:p but the ones i voted for i reaaaaally liked! PROMISE!

aw, that's good that CSINicole appoligized. at least she won't do it again. i hate it when people do that.

haha... SNICKERS CAKE!!! i want there to be a Snickers blizzard!! yuuuuum... i love Snickers bars.

i was looking on Youtube and there's ALOT of Snickers videos. i was like.. YEAH!! GO SNICKERS!! haha:p

ok ok ok... i wrote a chapter for a story that i'm writing. it's nothing big but i'm going to write it up right now on the computer and post it. soo... stay tuned:p lol

13. csismile

csismile Dead on Arrival

ok ok emily i believe you! i was wondering if we were allowed to post links to the youtube vids... what with copyright infringements and all that palava.. anyone know?

also did you all see that update on casting (aaaaaaaahhhh please don't be bad news pleeeeease!!!):

They will be recruiting a new female character... don't know if this means Sara is dead or not but doesn't sound good (me i would just love for them to replace Sofia but wishful thinking never comes tru...) Here is the link: Article

14. NHRFan

NHRFan Coroner

No, you can't put the itube on this board, because it own by CBS and you can tell us where we can Snickers song or you can put it over at Viva Las Snickers board. They don't mind.

we can talk about Snickers anytime we want. If you go off O/T want to take something else, like other tv show you like.

Don't believe anything you read, Carol and Michael Austillo are liar. Michael is casing trouble with CSI cast and he don't like the show. Jorja is not leaving. She still on the show after Dead Doll. She is on La Cart and Go To Hell and she still on it.

I'm trying to finish my story. csiemily, I haven't write my Snickers story since you were on vacation and I'm still working on it. I will try to finish it sometime this week.

15. Snickersfan01

Snickersfan01 Witness

Thank you guys, just getting ready to leave my house and head over to my sister and brother-inlaws. At least she got to see her new nephew. That was all she really wanted in the last year. But we all know that she is out of pain now.
    You guys are the best, love you all.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.