Nick/Sara - - #21 - - Nick knows Kung Fu

Status
Not open for further replies.
Man, I disappear for a few days, and again, you all are posting up a storm without me! :) LOL!

And now I can't really add anything, 'cause I'm late for working after playing catch up with all those posts . . . so to keep it "On topic" . . . GO SNICKERS! LOL!

*jumps up and down* I'M BACK !! I'M BACK!!! FOR KEEPS NOW!! *hugs everyone!!!!* welcome Sunny i'm SO happy you're here. i'm emily! i LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE SNickers!!

omgoodness, i read that spoiler! i'm getting excited!! unless it means something good for GSR! grr... i'll be PISSED OFF!!

wow you guys... there are SO many SNickers shippers here now!! before there was like, me, meg, nickngris and cocoa!! but now... LOTS!!! *hugs you all* THANK YOU!!! i love you all!!!

aww.. i love the pics you guys! i didn't get to read all the posts (you guys post so much, i LOVE it!). i can't wait to read your stories Sunny (yes, i got to that post!) and meg... YOUR STORY'S UPDATED!! WOOT WOOT!!! i'll read it soon.

the petition.... i'm LOVING it!! i can't wait to see what TPTB says when they get the SNickers bars!! eehehehe!!

well, i'll let you guys talk.. i have alot to say:p hahahahaha.

SNickers!!! :D

Sara and Nick? No way, I couldnt see that...Im sticking with GSR because al and all Gris and Sara are a couple already!
Oh well, thats just my opinion!
have fun!

CSINicole, first nice name. If you don't like the Snickers Thread, don't come in here, there is a rule on this board. You will get in trouble and don't said nasty thing, there is one person who is a GSR fan got herself in trouble for said a nasty thing on Snickers thread.

We love Snickers here. We think they make a cute couple and we happy and you don't have to ruin it.

I'm sorry, Mods. I have to said something, because she is new and she doesn't know the rule on this board. And I do not know how to page the Mods.

hehe yes indeed nickngriss... nicole umm friendly warning- if you are fully wel-and-truly buried beneath the brainwashing of gsr... are you planning to go to all the other alternative sara-ship threads and write the same stuff? cuz the other shippers might not be so nice... :)

and we could explain all the millions and bazillions of reasons why snickers is the way forward but why not leave it in the capable words of george eads himself:
"Sara is Nick's. Everybody knows that."

and on a less cynical note... welcome back emily!

So I have to wonder how she would like it if we went into the GSR thread and did the same thing to her ship that she did to ours???
Anyway happy Snickers thoughts...Right ladies.....
And yayayayay emily is back....

first and fore most i would like to welcome back emily i'm happy that you'll be posting a lot again. hugs to you... hands a bag full of snickers goodness.

normal_mtrannualgala103006-101.jpg

normal_mtrannualgala103006-081.jpg

we love our ship and no one can put a damper on us.
we're hyper because our ship has the best chemistry ever.

cheers everyone.

Just a question, I know GSR is the shipper name for Sara/Grissom, but has anyone else noticed that it also stands for "Gunshot residue" :D I found that kind of amusing...not that I am ship bashing...Im just saying.

yeah i've notice that i also think someone made a comment about their mascot or something. i think we should not talk about the other ship we might be given a lecture on it.

has anyone know if will have sara will be alive next season so that snickers will happen.?

Oh I agree! Just when I first came to CSI, I began reading fanfictions, and I could NOT for the file of me figure out why all these fanfics were talking about gunshot residue. I was very confused. I get it now. Lol.

Anyways...snickers anyone?

haha yehhh i think thats why the gsr shippers came up with the name in the first place... strange ppl
although as far as ship names go i have to say csi does have some of the best and most inventive (gsr included)- i mean compared to er for example, where they just combine names like 'reela' or 'carby' haha boring- especially when snickers is the best ship name i've ever seen (possibly a little biased but ah well)... only thing better is 'hickey'= for me (hannah) + nick mwahahaaa :)

*waves to everyone* yes, i'm back... not going anywhere anymore.

CSINichole.... (as everyone else has said) don't come here if you don't like SNickers. we (as you might have noticed) LOVE SNickers. and you might of also noticed that we hate GSR, but we aren't going over to your thread and talking about it. ok? respect.

no what i find kinda.... good about people coming over and bashing our BEAUTIFUL ship. i honestly think they're scard. like, why else would they come over here and rain on our SNickers parade? they know it's going to happen and that's why they're coming over here, to try and CONVICE themself that SNickers is bad, when they know it's good!! hahahahahaha

omgoodness you guys.. i just went over to the SNickers Scenario thread.... GREAT JOB!!! there's lots of post there now!! keep it going! i haven't read it all yet but i PROMISE... i'll finish it today. along with Meg's story.

Sunny, i noticed the GSR thing too. i diffentaly think that SNickers is the best though. it's so creative and so.. PERFECT!!! everyone has to agree with that:p hahaha.

lmao... i love George Eads and his saying: Sara is Nick. Everyone knows it. that's so cute. i was thinking... what if the team kinda does know that Sara and Nick are met to be together. like, in the season finale, when the team heard about GSR, Nick looked SO sad and then he looked over at (warrick?) with a confused face. i kinda (Snickery instict kicking in here) thought that maybe he looked so confused because he's like: "What the heck, he knows she's mine!" haha :lol:!

in the next season (if sara survives... which i'm REALLY hoping she will) i want Warrick and NIck to have one of those heart-to-heart moments. like... Warrick just asking Nick if he's ok and stuff and Nick kinda showing that he has something for Sara. i would LOVE that!

ok.. you know that spoiler that Snick posted earlier... i have some thought on that!! haha... (should i put it in a spoiler box??) ok, i guess i will.... for just-in-case reasons :D

ok, about the spoiler thing... i think a few things it could mean from that: a) it's concluded as in, Grissom and Sara just get together and everyone's fine <which i highly doubt will happen.... people have to be pissed off!! b) Sara dies... leaving everyone sad and Nick even sadder c) Grissom and Sara break up. maybe by the department, maybe from Nick.. i don't know. but they break up and WE ARE HAPPY!!! i think i like the last one best!! haha. i just hope that they'll make it that Nick has a crush on sara/loves sara... becuase it REALLLY seems like it!

*runsandhugs emily* yayayayayaya you are back. I have missed you...
I love your Snickers thoughts.... And I'm going to go post soon over in the Snickers Scenario thread... I was hopeing that you would be back soon. You all write amazeing stuff, it's so easy to fallow you guys. Oh and by the way ( going OT here ) I got my job that I had the interview for...YAYAYAYA for me...
Happy SNickers thoughts guys....:lol:

EXCITING NEWS GUYS! ok so you may remember i said over at the wallpaper challenge thread we were doing ships... well now the wps are up (no i am not allowed to tell u which are mine)- so take a look at some of the links cuz there are some good snickers ones :)
AND EVEN BETTER there are hardly any gsr (loads of sandle and thats about it from csi vegas)
anyhow here's the link: Wallpaper Challenge- Ships

and liking the movement with the snickers scenarios... going back there now :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back