Nick/Sara - - #21 - - Nick knows Kung Fu

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hopefully I haven't missed to much, been some what lurking. Anyways wanted to share with you ladies my drawing I finally finished, I'm pleased with it but I felt like I could do better. I just was getting tired of it not being done lol maybe my next one will be better. I go so long without drawing that I think I get rusty, anyways hope you like the finished project.

Nick and Sara

Thank you! Glad you like the drawing. Like I said before, took me freaking long enough lol, usually I can produce those things within 3 hours or so. Guess my add was kicking in. I'll get another chapter out as soon as I can get some time ;) thanks again for the response!

OMG CCA that is an awsome drawing..you are great. I wish I could draw like you do. Ok so I pre-ordered season 7 of CSI tonight at work, cause we where givving away CSI lanyard with the pre-order..They are so cool. They are yellow and look like crime scene tape. They say CSI-crime scene investagation..and then they say CRIME SCENE DO NOT CROSS..I love it..I put my name tag on it, so I can wear it everyday....I'm going to put my Nick & Sara button on it...

Thank you!!! Glad you think its awesome!!! If I could do free style I would, but I suck at free style lol

That is cool I want to order it but I can't afford it right now so it just have to wait (sigh) but thats neat that you got to order it!

cca love your drawing okay keep updating your story to.
emily love all those pictures. i watch unusual suspect last night and i love how they silently communicate even they have a different views on the case and they still work so comfortably. and i agree with you to, that if nick is dating sara he will choose sara over anything else for that matter.

and i will wait for every update on all your story so i can read them all. any way hope you'll have time to visit are sweet snicker scenario join the fun and make are sweet little fantasy come to life. ;)

i love this picture they look like dancing and dont care if anyone sees her (sara) touching nicks shoulder.

just so cute together

standing so close

enjoy. :D

Aftermath... ok, this is the deal... i got bored with it:p haha, i don't remember if i finished it, all i remember is that i couldn't think of anything for that story. that's why i started another one. i like to write something that i actually... like to write. so, hopefully it's ok if i just continue with 'A Shoulder to Cry On'. i'm gonna try and update TONIGHT.... *crosses fingers*

AMAZING drawing cca! well done!! nick and sara... they're so cute together!! great job.

haha!! catherine knows.. (in the pic). she's like 'the closet is empty..." HAHA!!

so, when are all the story updates gonna happen? i'm so excited:)! i know, i havent updated mine, but i'm gonna shoot for... tonight or tomorrow, late afternoon.

i'm so excited for season 8. haha, i was reading some of the spoilers, and i said to myself: WHAT THE HECK!?! nick and sara aren't working together AT ALL!! but, *hits myself in the head* i remembered that they are still trying to keep the 'is sara alive?' thing a secret. so, even if i doesnt say nick and sara are working together, they still might be!!!

makingsureeverythingsalright.jpg

watching her, making sure she's safe...
nicklookingatsara-1.jpg

an adorable stare:)

That's okay, Emily about Aftermath, I just want to know if you finish or not. If you are bored with it, that's fine with me. I did the same thing with my two story I quit write that one, It called, 'Depressed' and I can't remember the other story I did. It about Nick and Sara met in High School, she's new. Nick got a crush on her then fall in love with her.

Cocoa_Girl- I finish my story of Sara's Secret Lover- Part 11-The End-The end. It okay, you don't have to replied the story. I'm not worry about it.

Remember guys, Empty Eyes is on tonight on Spike Channel, if you have one. It's Snickers and I know it GSR too in it.

Yes I love it when they air new eppies on spike.....(sigh) I want season 8 to start. I can't wait to see Snickers in season 8...I know it will happen...It has too...We have waited to long for it not to happen...Ok I'm going to come down off my soap box now..lol..:lol:...Ok I'm off to watch CSI on spike...later girls... :D

Empty Eyes? tonight... NIIICE!! all you need to do is turn it off before the stupid ending. it's so cute! nick and sara, so cute! it's so cute when Nick calls sara's name, because he's worried about her, and she comes out of her haze! i LOVE empty eyes. when nick reaches his arm out for her :D!! best SNickers episode of season 8! just... get that ending out, and it'd be better. ugh... hate that ending!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :mad:

my whole family, i make them turn those kind endings off. like, last night, Fallen Idols was playing, i made them turn the last part off...

Sara: do you trust me?
Gris: intimatly...

BARRFF!! honestly, thats so gross!!

ok, i'll stop, i'll start to get mad if i start to think about that anymore....

ok, i was bored so i started to think of possible snickers situations... i thought of one :)

the team's investigating a wife getting raped. the husband's not talking, and the team is having a discusion of what they have.

Greg: what's up with this dude?
Catherine: *gives him a confused loook*
Greg: if he just told us what he saw, we wouldn't be in this situation.
Grissom: he has a right to say no. don't understand, but have to deal with it.
Warrick: he's holding something...
Nick: *shakes his head* he has a reason.
*everyone looks at him, pleading for him to continue*
Nick: *swallows his lunch* he's protecting his family.
Greg: if he was protecting his family, why wouldn't he help catch the bastard that did this to them?
Nick: *shakes his head* ok... i'll bring it down to greg-standard
Greg: *laughs*
Nick: *turns to Sara* ok, just say that Sara's my wife.
Sara: *smiles* i'm liking this example.
Nick: *smiles back* doesn't just have to be an example..
Sara: *laughs*
Nick: ok, so sara's my wife. we have 3 children and live on our family ranch. Sara, being the working woman she is, she drops our three darling children off at day care and school before heading off to the CSI headquarters where she meets up with me at my desk. Supervisor, baby.
*whole teams laughs, Sara the most amused*
Nick: *smiles down at Sara* but... this is where the story doesn't get all the more happy. I tell Sara she can go home early. Being the hard worker she is, she deserves to go home and get my favourite diner ready, chicken and potatoes. Mashed, not whipped, my dear.
Sara: *smiles* anything for my hard working supervisor.
Nick: *laughs and smiles* and you know what i like for dessert....
Catherine: *clears her throat, making hers and the other's presence known*
Sara: *laughts and smiles*
Nick: *looks up from Sara at the others* right.. ok... so, sara goes home and starts to make dinner. in the middle of it, she hears to door bell ring. being the naturally curious person she is, she goes to the door and answers it. opening the door slittly, the rapest comes in. taking her to the floor, she fights back. but, the rapest being stronger then she is, takes her down with a few blows.
Warrick: you sure you're not writing a story their nick?
Nick: *smiles* what else would i do in my spare time?
Warrick: *smiles*
Nick: After doing my supervisor, important paperwork, i make my way home for my yummy dinner and dessert.
Sara: *smiles*
Nick: but, when i come home, i find the opposite to what i want to find. my loving wife, on the floor, dead and evidentally raped.
Sara: wow, on second thought nick, i don't want to be your wife anymore.
Nick: *jumps out of his seat* SEE! that's what i'm getting at! I wasn't there to protect Sara. I wasn't there to fight the bastard off, to hold her and love her. The husband feels responible and not worthy of ever being her husband. Why would he want to talk about something that happened, when he could of protected it from happening. If that was me, i wouldn't be able to live with myself. i could never to able to handle something bad happening to my wife *looks over and smiles at Sara*
Sara: *smiles back*
Greg: I get it...
*everyone laughs*
Nick: *looks down at Sara* and for the record... i'd never let anything bad happen to you.
*everyone smiles and obviously hears wedding bells...*
^^

haha, i know.. really long... but i think that'd would be cute :D

Empty Eyes love:
normal_7x18_626.jpg

normal_7x18_654.jpg

ooh my god emily you think of great scenario and not only wedding bells they hear but a long deserve honeymoon at a deserted island. we should keep this kind of story to happen dont you. and i'm loving all the pictures.
nickngrissom okay i'll and check it out and will give me something to read.
i kind of re-reading snickers story that are complete over the fanfiction and kind of wishing there should be more.
and guys if you decide to update more of your story please tell so i can read it. thank you.

Holy smokies, you guys have been busy posting away. First off -- I'm sick. Really, disgustingly sick. Bleck. I started working on my update yesterday, but haven't had time to finish it yet . . . but it's in the works. :)

And I'd pre-order Season 7 too, but I'm just gonna be at Walmart the day it comes out and buy it in person. It's generally cheaper to buy at Walmart (for me, anyway) than it is to order online. I think Amazon.com want like 60 bucks for it. It'll cost less than that at Walmart with taxes!

I missed Empty Eyes on Spike today. Bummer. But I was absolutely STUNNED to see Fallen Idols yesterday. I think my jaw hit the floor. I was waiting for them to pull the episode and put something pre season seven on . . . My skin crawled when I heard Grissom say "intimately" -- GAG! It was said in such a cartoon-ish kind of way. I bet filming that scene wasn't awkward at all . . . *please note the sarcasm! LOL!*

haha, thanks cocoa... i like to get creative! lol!! and ofcourse... i love making situations for nick and sara...:)

lol, that scene... it's DISGUSTING!! i made my family turn it off, and the empty eyes one. made them turn it off before grissom wiped the tear from her eye. that should of been nick!!

it annoys me, because Nick was there for sara through the whole episode. grissom wasn't there AT ALL. but, what... GRISSOM GETS THE SCENE? that's STUPID!! nick kept her focused, was there when she needed it the more. helped her along and encouraged her. get her space, but watched over her. and then... at the end, OUT OF NO WHERE!! grissom not being there throughout the whole episode to be there for sara, comes in a gets that scene? that's BULL!! Nick has alwasy been there when sara needs it the most. grissom was always there AFTER it and gets the scene. stupid stupid stupid. hopefully after this whole GSR thing is over, nick will be there at the end and get the BIG scene!! :D

getting closer......

(on tonight...)
nickandsarasittingclose.jpg

0.jpg

haven't posted this in a while..
00.jpg

Thank you on the feedback of my drawing, coco girl18 I'll update the story pretty soon. Usually I'm faster just my mind is everywhere but a fanfic. Seemed so much easier when I was in high school to write a piece. (sigh)

csiemily Thank you, glad you like the drawing took long enough so thank you for the comments!!!

megBreanne I share your pain, I'm sick. It's the change of the weather I am going to blame it on.

Is it sad that it could be cheaper at ****mart and I refuse to walk into that building lol. I maybe stingy but I just refuse to get my stuff there. Oh well maybe next month I can buy another season after my Target bill is paid off hahah

your drawings amazing, no has to tell you that:p LOL!! i'll get my drawings on here soon. i've made them (not as good, but... hopefully close) but havent put them on!

aw, hope you guys feel better. i'm just really tired. gonna get to bed soon. shower, then bed.

can't wait till season 8! i can't believe we have like... 14 days!! 2 WEEKS!!! THIS IS CRAZY!! hopefully they'll go by fast. the day of the premiere is gonna be the slowest day EVER!! lmao. still can't wait

i'm so excited for nick's little scene:

nick says: i'm not leaving till i find something. and then, with a tear in his eye (so cute!) he says: don't let her die. does he say that to himself, or to grissom and warrick?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back