Nick/Sara - - #21 - - Nick knows Kung Fu

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by NHRFan, May 27, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. cocoa_girl18

cocoa_girl18 Pathologist

2. MegBreanne

MegBreanne Police Officer

Just thought I'd let you all know that Wendy said that as far as she knows, The View episode with George and Jorja is not available. I did send in another email to The View itself, and am waiting to hear back on that possibility, but at this point, it doesn't look good . . . sorry for the bad news.

3. NHRFan

NHRFan Coroner

First, let me welcome CCA to the Snickers Thread.

I hope they sent you back on the e-mail about George and Jorja when they first came on back in 2004.

4. MegBreanne

I haven't even received an automated response to my email. I sent it directly to Bill Getty though, who is the EP or director or someone . . . he sits in the audience and over sees everything . . .

In other "Snickers" type news, I'm about half way done my update for Back To You, so I'll hopefully have it ready to be posted in the next day or two (my 'weekend' might be cut short, as I may be needed on Friday evening, but I'm not sure) . . .

5. NHRFan

NHRFan Coroner

I can't wait to to read your story, Meg. You have me in tear at the end of your last story. The teams are reunted with Nick, well except Sara. Nick need his Sara.

6. cocoa_girl18

cocoa_girl18 Pathologist

meg cant wait for the update and hope you get a possitive feedback from them. nickngrissom same here i feel teary eyed to and i hope you update your story to soon.

7. MegBreanne

Thanks for the kind words! :) I'm still working on the update . . . I really should've thought through building my new pond a little more before I started! LOL! It's a bit of a headache now. And my mom wanted yard work done, and on top of all that -- it started to rain. And my sister wants me to do some crap . . . so on top of my 'weekend' being possibly cut short, I have all this extra stuff to worry about, which is taking away from my writing time . . . *screams into a pillow* But I'm determined to finish writing the next chapter ASAP! :)

8. MegBreanne

Just a quick note - I've updated Back To You with chapter 18 at ff.net, Viva Las Snickers, and I'm just about to update here at Talk CSI in the fanfic section. :)

9. cocoa_girl18

cocoa_girl18 Pathologist

10. MegBreanne

Thanks cocoa.

You know, a couple of weeks ago, I bought a bunch of Jorja and George's DVDs from amazon .com and .ca . . . I needed to buy one more DVD to get free shipping, so I spent a few more dollars and bought a movie by the name of "Bye Bye Birdie" because it was filmed in my home town of Fort Langley, BC - and I know a few people who were extras, and I remember it being filmed (Entertainment Tonight did a little segment from the town hall and aired it on their show, which was thrilling beyond belief). So I watched it last weekend.

Then this past Monday, my final movie from my DVD shopping spree came -- George's "The Spring." I knew it was filmed in BC, but imagine my utter shock when I realized it was filmed entirely in FORT LANGLEY and the surrounding area! I nearly crapped myself. (Fort Langley is considered a Village, more so for historical value now since it is the "Birthplace of BC") . . .

When I saw him standing in frame with the town hall, and then in front of the town hall, I paused the DVD . . . . stupid, but Holy crap . . . (if you've seen the movie, the town hall is the big yellow building with white pillars that has the fountain in front of it. The fountain was put there specifically for the movie) . . .

If you've ever seen the movie, I think I should tell you, the town is definitely not creepy at all. It's sort of got a Mayberry feel where everyone knows you and looks out for you . . .

Just thought I'd share this with the people who'll most likely understand my complete freak out . . . no one else does! LOL!

11. NHRFan

NHRFan Coroner

I got the George's movie The Spring, it was good. He did a good job playing the old man later. I didn't know the movie was made in Canada.

I will replied your story soon, I read it yesterday and I haven't got a chance to replied it, because I was tired.

12. MegBreanne

I was actually impressed with the make-up that was used that made him look that old. It was scary, but in way, interesting, I guess . . .

I just wish I had been living in Fort Langley at the time that the movie was filmed. I don't think CSI had even aired yet, so I probably wouldn't have known him, but still . . .

13. NHRFan

NHRFan Coroner

I think CSI is already aired then. Well CSI is aired in 2000, The Spring was aired in January of 2000. No, CSI hasn't air yet 'till Sept. or Oct.

14. MegBreanne

It also appeared to have been filmed in the summer, so it was probably shot in 1999 . . . well before the Pilot would've even been filmed . . .

15. CCA

CCA Police Officer

Snuggles up in her chair and shoves all the snickers in her mouth, speaking with mouth full...thanks cocoa_girl18

Thanks guys for the nice welcome into the Snickers shipper thread :D all ready my mind has been thinking, well maybe I could produce a story. But its probably been done before and its depressing as hell, to what I'm thinking about doing. Also thinking about maybe trying to do a drawing, haven't done a shipper one since Farscape...anyhow

I'm going to be around looking at everybody's fanfics stuff, thanks again for the nice welcome :D

P.S. You'all got me interested in this movie he was in..more money to spend on! ;)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.