Nick/Sara - - #21 - - Nick knows Kung Fu

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by NHRFan, May 27, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kinkapoodles

kinkapoodles Judge

Hey guys. Please keep in mind that images should be limited to three and the rest should be posted as links. thanks

2. csiemily

csiemily CSI Level One

ooh, sorry. didn't know. thanks for reminding us (mainly me!!)

so, i have a question... have any spoiler been released on season 8 yet? i'm REALLY excited for it! PLEASE LET SARA LIVE AND SNICKERS HAPPEN!!!!!

3. NHRFan

NHRFan Coroner

I forgot about that, CSIMiamaiFan. It was three, not four. Okay, I remember that. I did remind Emily about her banner, it was too big.

I don't know if they going to put the spoiler this years. I think the spoiler will started in September before the show started.

4. csiemily

csiemily CSI Level One

ooh ok. i just REALLY want to know if Sara lives or not. i do have a feeling she will. they BETTER make nick get in there and help her because he DOES love her and he's been through the same thing. they have been through alot of the same things. like their childhold, getting personal on a case, getting kidnapped, haveing relationship troubles, singing. they are so perfect for each other. everytime i look at a GSR pic, i just see them at father and daughter and it GROSSES ME OUT!! COME ON!! Snickers is the way of life!! GIVE US SNICKERS!

5. cofi_shot

cofi_shot Captain

That would seriously rock! I've read the transcript and it's just so freakin cute. :D

Slightly off-topic.. I was watching House yesterday and caught the episode wherein Chage hugged House. It was sooo much like when Nick hugged Grissom. Those two shows are so parallel in many ways. Now if only Nick and Sara were doing it like Chase and Cameron did, that would be awesome. Though I can't see them having noncommital sex. They're both emotional people and they're friends first and foremost so they wouldn't jeopardize the relationship for something like that.

6. kinkapoodles

kinkapoodles Judge

No problem guys. ;) And about the spoilers...I heard they should be coming out around June 30th. :devil:

7. NHRFan

NHRFan Coroner

Really. I can't wait to see the spoiler on June 30. Remember guys, use the spoiler box, because no one want to know or read about spoiler.

8. csiemily

csiemily CSI Level One

omgoodness!! really! i want to read the spoilers for like, the first few episodes of the season, but then not for the rest. all i want to know that episode is if Nick and Sara are working together. becuase usually want we have them working together, we get a moment or two.

haha, i loved it when Nick hugged Grissom. it was so adorable. like, son/father love. Nick's so kind. He's always looking out for everyone (some more then other... *Sara*!). i REALLY hope they make season 8 better then season 7. aka: PUT MORE SNICKERS MOMENTS IN IT!!!

wow... i've gone a whole month without a new CSI episode... this is good!! haha

9. cocoa_girl18

cocoa_girl18 Pathologist

lovely pics and caption emily. nickngriss emily and meg cant wait for the updates of your story.
    i just finish reading 3 beautiful fanfics snickers and they are amazing.
    meg if you got the video can you just share it with us through pm.
    1csimfan thanks for the info about when the spoiler will be posted.
    cofi yeah the transcript of the interview in the view is amazing a kinda imagine the flirting they seem to enjoy making the host blush and gush as well. and you should come more often post :D. and i agree with you about how parallel cameron and chase with sara and nick the both complement each other and know what the right buttons to press. ;)

sara: here
    nick: really :devil:

[​IMG]
    is this better :devil:

10. csiemily

csiemily CSI Level One

yeah, i'm trying to update my story. i just have to type it but i've been pretty busy. i'm gonna TRY and get it before i go. sorry if i don't

aww.. i LOVE those pics. they're so cute. i love Nick's reaction in the second pic. if you didn't know the actual scenes and lines on there and just saw it play (mute) then it'd DEFINATLY look like Sara said SOMETHING to nick to made him very surprised. haha!!

11. NHRFan

NHRFan Coroner

12. MegBreanne

MegBreanne Police Officer

Gosh darn it -- I love all the pics.

As a quick little note -- I've just fired off an email to Wendy (the girl who works for ABC) and I probably won't know for a few days whether or not it's possible to see the interview -- but as soon as I hear, I let you all know. :)

13. cocoa_girl18

cocoa_girl18 Pathologist

ooh goody :D.

nickngrissom going to read it now.
    emily true i tried watching without sound and they look really saying naughty things :devil:
    just give us the heads up when you put up the new chappie for your fic.

14. csiemily

csiemily CSI Level One

oh!! ya NicknGris!!! i'll read that right now! this is my last day before i go to saskatchewan *tear tear* i'll try and get on but i'm not gonna make any promises.

Meg, if you get that video, could you pm the link to me? thanks in advance.

man, i LOVE that episode (Table Stakes) because Sara and Nick the whole case together, Nick gives Sara her nickname (Sunshine) and they are just plain out ADORABLE in it. probably one of my fav Snickers episodes!

15. MegBreanne

MegBreanne Police Officer

I just read it and loved it! :) I can't wait for the next update.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.