Nick/Sara - - #21 - - Nick knows Kung Fu

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by NHRFan, May 27, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. csiemily

csiemily CSI Level One

LMAO!! i love the second one!! George is so funny. it's so adorable. they are so adorable together. and in the third one, Jorja is lean more toward George. she always does that. it's so cute. they seem so comforatble and confident around each other. it's just like Nick and Sara. they have natural chemisty and get personalities and it contributes to Nick and Sara's relationship. I think that's why when Nick and Sara look at each other, it's so loving and caring. man, i LOVE them.

Don't George and Jorja have a deal that if they are both 45, they'll get married to themselves or something?? :confused:

so, any news of Season 8 yet? any... Snickery moments? wait... what if Sara dies?! wow... that would SUCK!! but, i dont think Sara will die, at least, i HOPE not!

2. kissmesweet

kissmesweet Coroner

Amazing pictures guys! cocoa: Do YOU want a banner & icon too? Sure, just get me pictures!

Emily: Here you go, sweetie! I hope you like them. :)
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

3. MegBreanne

MegBreanne Police Officer

Just to let you all know, I have updated Back To You with chapter 17 -- two days ahead of schedule! :D I'm not sure if I'll get another chapter finished and posted in the next couple of days, but I am going to *try* . . . Enjoy!

4. NHRFan

NHRFan Coroner

Nice banner and icon, kissmesweet. I will sent the picture to you somtime tomorrow or this weeksend. I got the one I really wanted.

5. cocoa_girl18

cocoa_girl18 Pathologist

yes i do. this for the banner. i'll think for the icon thanks in advance ;)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

6. csiemily

csiemily CSI Level One

hey, sweet, nice banner and icon. i think it was NicknGris that wanted them though. i'm gonna try and make my own. probably not as good as though.. BUT I'LL TRY!!

Meg! you updated!! sweet!! i'm so excited. thanks for updating so quickly.

^^those pics of Nick and Sara are so cute. recent SNickers moments, LOVE THEM!! i really hope we get a big scene next season. i REALLY want them to make it that Nick likes Sara. because, come on.... you can't deny that his reaction to GSR was just... normal. his facial expression was complete SADNESS!!!

well, i'm off to read Meg's story post in the SNicker Sceniro (which you guys should come too!) :D

7. MegBreanne

I love that pic from Rashomama! All they have to do is *look* at each other and you can see the sizzling chemistry!

8. NHRFan

NHRFan Coroner

Nice picture, guys. Emily, you better resign your banner, it was too big, it was fine, but you have 248x77. 248 is fine, but 77 is not, it should be 75. No banner should go over 250x75. I love your banner. It the rule. I don't want the mod. to come in here to tell you that about your banner.

We still have faith in Snickers.

9. cocoa_girl18

cocoa_girl18 Pathologist

yes i still do have faith in snickers, and yes i hope nick will admit he is in love with sara, and even have to be there for her not letting her slipped away and mad at grissom.

meg read and review your fic it so awesome.

sweet this i would like for my icon thanks again

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG] can you just take the other girl out

[​IMG]

10. carolina

carolina Lab Technician

so great pics every one.

do you know wheter there is a video too to the pics? I would so love to see it.

I know you cant post links here but if you know of one can you PM me? I think that is allowed

BTW I love Rashomama. one of the best episodes ever

11. cocoa_girl18

cocoa_girl18 Pathologist

12. csiemily

csiemily CSI Level One

thanks NicknGris for the heads up. i changed it now.

aw, love the pics everyone!! they are so cute together. and i love those pics of them from that interview. they are flirting like crazy and they just seem so happy together!!

man, i really hope Nick does tell his feelings for Sara. it's obvious he likes her and they are DEFINATLY the best looking pairing on CSI. please please please, season 8... MAKE US HAPPY!!

hm.. i haven't seen the vidoe for that either. i've seen lots of pics but not the actual video.

AWW!! i love the episode Rashomama!! we didn't get alot of SNickers episodes in season 6, but the Snickers episode we did get were realy good!! Gum Drops and Rashomama!! SO CUTE!! i hope we get more of those in season 8!!! *crosses fingers*

13. MegBreanne

Yeah, I've been looking for that interview from The View as well. I remember seeing it when it originally aired (and I wasn't even a fan of CSI then, but I thought that they had great chemistry just being themselves! LOL!) . . .

A friend of mine -- her sister works for ABC in NY, so I'm going to see if she knows of a way that we can see a copy . . .

14. NHRFan

NHRFan Coroner

You're welcome, Emily. I'm glad to help you. There is a View on this thread, way back number either 18 or 19 or could be 17. I can't remember which one.

I will write my new story, Past's Revenge tomorrow before Emily leave for her vacation. I will tried to finish Sara' Secret Lover, if I can. I'm having a writer block right now.

15. csiemily

csiemily CSI Level One

aw, thanks NicknGris. that reminds me, i have to update my story before i leave. i'll try and do that today. i think i have it finsihed, i just have to type it up. exciting.

oh!! i really want to see that interview. they are so cute together. i love them together.

[​IMG]
    Sara: Nick, look what they're saying about us on here.
    [​IMG]
    Nick: that feels good Sara
    [​IMG]
    cute!
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

looking forward to all your new story nickngris!! can't wait to read it!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.