Nick/Sara -- #20 -- The Adventures of Poncho and Sunshine

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Nick/Sara -- #20 -- The Adventures of Poncho and Sunshin

OohSnickers said:
Hey everyone! Long time no...type. hah.

So anywho, we actually got some snickers scenes in tonight's episode...which is a first. lol. The ending I think could have used a bit of Snickers interaction (but that's just me).

Oh, and Sara did receive a package from Grissom. It contained a stick with a...uh..what are those things called...cucoons (did I spell that right?). So she smiled and then she lifted the stick up and the packaging to see if there was anything else in the package, which there was not. That would be why she was upset.

:)

Snickers!
OMFG ARE YOU SERIOUS!!! BAHAHAHAHA THATS FUCKING HILLARIOUS!!!!

i called from as soon as the spoiler came out that it was going to be another plant, BAHAHAHA GRISSOM IS CLUELESS!!! the GSR peeps are saying "aww a cocooned butterfly how cute..." MORE LIKE RETARTED HAHAHAHAHA.

as for snickers, what happened??? I NEED TO KNOW!!!

Okay, ladies and gents, spoilers for episodes should be in a spoiler box. Don't wanna spoil things for other fans who haven't watched it yet.

And please remember, at least three sentences in your posts. Ya don't want the thread to become clogged up with spammy posts, do ya? :)

heartagram69 said:
Pandora said:
that first one is mine, don't know about the rest. Melissa (SaraSidleStokes) probably knows.
awesome, do you mine if i use it as a base for some icons? ill credit of course!

sure you can :D
and thanks for the answer and the that spoiler. I didn't know about it.

mariel - I have several ideas for SNickers stories. What'd you prefer? drama? fluff? idea for a multichapter story or a one-shot?

Not really a fic idea, but does anyone know what happened to the UTT piccys?? Seriously, they were hilarious...
I get the poncho, but where'd sunshine come fromm??

aaaaarrrrrrrrrrggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhh. . . Finally some Snickers and I missed it. Help me out people, was it awesome?

Celtic_angel said:
I get the poncho, but where'd sunshine come fromm??

it's from 1x15 - table stakes. nick says *he got sunshine (aka Sara) all night*

Pandora said:
mariel - I have several ideas for SNickers stories. What'd you prefer? drama? fluff? idea for a multichapter story or a one-shot?
Anything. Just help me please, lol.

I'm so glad Nick and Sara got some onscreen time together again. Now could someone tell me (and the other ones who don't live in the US) what happened, if what was said, were they alone, etc.? I'd appreciate it very much. :)

I love how fast this ship thread goes :D

I loved the look she gave him when she said "It's a fold out couch" and when he touched her shoulder when he said "excuse me" :D

mariel said:

I'm so glad Nick and Sara got some onscreen time together again. Now could someone tell me (and the other ones who don't live in the US) what happened, if what was said, were they alone, etc.? I'd appreciate it very much. :)

oh, yeah please details for the poor snickers who don't live in the states. pwetty please. :)

mariel - I sent you a pm

Hi all been a couple weeks :D

well I thought it was great, there was snicker action, they talked, stood close, worked together, it was great, oh and nick was so mad at Catherine, it was great, I liked the episode, can't wait for next week...and the plant for Sara... yes that was funny...kind of sad too, any way, good episode, liked how Warrick, Greg and Sara trusted nick, it was good

see wrapped it all up in a nice pretty spioler box :D

ok well catch ya'll later!!

Snickers Rock!!

I just saw Season 1 again and I remember my favorite moment was the leather and lace bit! God, that was just so sexy.

Sara: You tell us, you like leather or lace?
Nick (chuckles): No, I'm not even going there. (turns to leave, but turns back) Lace! (Sara smiles)

Kimmychu said:
Okay, ladies and gents, spoilers for episodes should be in a spoiler box. Don't wanna spoil things for other fans who haven't watched it yet.

And please remember, at least three sentences in your posts. Ya don't want the thread to become clogged up with spammy posts, do ya? :)

Oops, my bad! lol. I was told that once the episode aired in North America, we didn't have to use spoiler tags (which never work for me :confused: ) But I'll use them next time :)

After watching last night's episode, my faith in the show's writing has come back. Maybe things will turn out alright for every shipper, so everyone is happy :D

So anywho, I've gotten back into talkCSI so I thought I'd celebrate my returning with a Snickers manip thing ('cause I'm like that ;) ) So I'll post the link once I get the picture done! :D :D

Oops, my bad! lol. I was told that once the episode aired in North America, we didn't have to use spoiler tags (which never work for me ) But I'll use them next time.
You're right about that but it has to be after it airs in ALL of North America. People on the west coast don't get to see the episode until 12am EST so info about those episodes need to stay in spoiler boxes until after 1am EST. After that, it's ok.

Finally we got some Snickers last night. Nick and Sara working in the house to investigated the woman that got murder by the same guy.

csikicksurass said:
I love how fast this ship thread goes :D
are you being sarcastic? lol. its like dead ompared to what it used to be lol.

btw apparently nick touched sara's shoulder, ne1 got a cap of it, or coudl tell me in what context it was lol, was it with a sex me now look from sara, or a meet me in the locker room in 5 look form nick, bahahaha.

and as for the plant, boy thats the funnies thing in the world, grissom really has no idea lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back