Nick/Sara -- #20 -- The Adventures of Poncho and Sunshine

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by heartagram69, Nov 22, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. heartagram69

heartagram69 Head of the Swing Shift

Re: Nick/Sara -- #20 -- The Adventures of Poncho and Sunshin

:O hotness overload OohSnickers!!! woot lol.

and yeah i agree i wanna see the "nick n sara pissed at cath" storyline continue, its an ongoing this with this pair, i mean after the case in the ep i just forgot the name of where cath pulls rank on them, and sara says "i'd pick you and me over cath and greg any day" its a nice bit of continuality lol.

im writing a Geroge/Jorja SMUT piece atm, ROFL, well sort of, its them RolePlaying as Nick and Sara, coz george says Nick is horny and pissed off, ROFL. AMEN TO THAT!!!

anyway, i want snickers!!!

oh, some new snicker icons at my LJ too

18 Redrum Icons

[17] Snickers
    [1] Sara

38 Gum Drops Icons

[21] Snickers
    [3] Sara
    [14] Nick

Teasers [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

+53 Here @ My LJ

2. csikicksurass

csikicksurass Captain

Always lovely!

I know i love Cat but hey if she brings Snickers back i am happy.

3. cocoa_girl18

cocoa_girl18 Pathologist

love all the pics and icons girls. love the redrum eppie to i saw it at "youtube" so cute love how sara agreed in oh so many level in nicks point of view... hope to see more of snickers screentime. ;)

4. mariel

mariel CSI Level One

I definitely hope they're getting more screentime together too, but I'm actually a little pessimistic about it. We've got two more Grissom-free episodes to go and I'm afraid Grissom and Sara will glued to each again as soon as he's back. No offence to Grissom fans or multishippers, but I've actually enjoyed his sabbatical until now, because Sara finally seems to get some breathing space and oppurtunity to work with her other co-workers too, which in my opinion she got way too little the first part of this season. Oh well, I'm just going to try to enjoy the next two episodes as much as possible.
    Some of you might have read this too, but for those who haven't, I'm quoting Jorja: "You haven’t seen the end of Sara and Gil by any means. The idea is to let the dust settle a bit, but we’re gearing up for some stuff at the end of the season that I hope the fans like. We could fall flat on our faces, but the writers are willing to take the risks."
    Let's hope they fall flat on their faces and immediately unlearn the habit of doing stupid stuff to get more viewers.

Right, so anyway. Off topic: I wrote a new fic in response to a challenge. For those who are interested here it is: Caught Out. Enjoy and don't forget to review. ;)

5. OohSnickers

OohSnickers Lab Technician

oh, I totally agree with you there mariel. I think the writers won't get it through their heads that not everyone is all for GSR, but what can you do, eh. As I've said before, I would rather have no canon couples then have only one.

OOH!! A fic! YAY! I'm off to read it.

6. csikicksurass

csikicksurass Captain

To me the main ship on CSI is alot like the House main ship. The main ships would be better (I still dont think i would be fond of them still) if they didn't try so hard. Not meaning to bash but thats how i feel about all main ships. I like the 'out side' ships that also have a awesome chance at happiness.

7. CSI_Ali

CSI_Ali CSI Level One

For those of you that don't frequent the spoiler thread there is a little bit of Snickers news. Somebody has recieved and posted information on the episode 'Empty Eyes', which is right after 'Fallen Idols' I believe. Anyway, it will be a Sara-centric episode, but apparently there are some good Nick/Sara scenes in there too. That's great news. :)

8. heartagram69

as am i lol, hell i just want to see sara with ne1 apart from grissom for a change.

AMEN TO THAT!!! i mean its nice to see some variety with hu's working with hu, so far its been gris with sara, and then huever else stuck together, its rather (effing) annoying. its almost like because there is nothing non work between them they need to make everything at work just those two. another show that the GSR thing just aint working.

amen to that, i want them to fall flat on their faces, land in the gutter and see snickers and go whoa, thats hot, lets do that, bahahaha.

and what funni is they didnt get MORE viewers, they got less, THEY LOST 25% of the viewers, like, HELLO!!!! the majority of viewers arent shippers, lets say for arguments sake, that 30% of viewers are, that means that while 5% like gsr, 25% dont. its plain math. lol.

u know i luv it lol

i agree, i would much prefer that there was no canon couple, then one that the majority of the shipping pop hate. i mean, grrrr, lol. its not like its prison break or something where the canon couple is like majorly popular, with CSI it isnt. its mainly because there are so many variable ships. with so many awesome characters, it means there are so many different romantic possibilities, with shows liek that i think there should be no canon couple. unless its something thats been canon from the get go, and GSR hasnt, yes there has been hints, but if they were going to go fully canon, should have happened a long time ago before all the other characters relationships had time to build, and ships had time to gain weight and momentum.

OMFG I LUV YOU!!! haha

9. sissi59100

sissi59100 CSI Level Three

REALLY? cause i have read them elsewhere and it was everything but that
    actually there were loads of GSR scenes on that one but i'm actually hoping they will change it to some snicker scenes cause i maybe think Nick would be the perfect one dealing with Sara on that hard period

10. OohSnickers

whoa, those spoilers are confusing me. lol. I think I like CSI_Ali's spoiler better. hah. Sorry sissi :D

Well, we can only hope for Snickers in the coming episodes. Because, as Heart said, they can fall into the gutter and see snickers and do a Paris Hilton: "That's Hot"
    lol.

Alrighty, I'm off to take a driving lesson. Hopefully there will be some more posts when I get back? :) :D

11. CSI_Watcher_8

CSI_Watcher_8 Coroner

That is such a good point. I think its been unusual for CSI being on so long that you would throw a curveball to the audience. An audience watchs a show for a reason but then you throw the focus of that off enough that the audience will react badly to it. Whether its ships or major changes in cast. For CSI its the ships. The show was popular for a long time with out ships why try to throw it at everyone when TPTB always said the cast wasn't a focus it was the forensics isn't that the reason the salary talks a few years back was such a big deal.

Well I'm going to try and stay positive that they will fall but not give up on ships as a whole. ;)

12. OohSnickers

Stay positive folks, we'll get those episodes eventually....hopefully. :D SNICKERS!

Alright, so I just watched that clip of Nick singing so he could get the results for his fingerprints or something(can't remember which episode), and something occured to me. To my memory, I can only think of Sara and Nick who have sung a song on CSI. Don't you think they'd make beautiful music together? Hah!
    I think it'd be awesome if Nick would just sing some cheesy romance song to Sara at the lab and everyone would be like "what the hell...." Haha...god I need a life. OOOH!! FIC IDEA!! I'm going to go write it. Hoorah!

...where is everyone? *cries*

13. CraneFalconGCR

CraneFalconGCR Witness

When has Sara sung in the lab before i can't remember that?

Anyway I too would like to see Sara n Grissom working with other people ( of course Sara should be with Nick nearly all of the time) they each work well with different characters and I miss pairings like Sara n Warrick, Warrick n Gil, Cath n Gil etc etc I wish they'd stop shoving the canon ship down our throats its almost like it trying too hard to get us to like it.

Anyway in the season's opening 2-parter what on earth were those glasses Sara was wearing? Do you think she lost a bet with Nick over who could make the best breakfast in bed and that was her "punishment"?

14. sissi59100

sissi59100 CSI Level Three

She sang "one way or another" by Blondie on an episode of season 1, don't remember which one but he that's a classic snicker scene :rolleyes:

15. heartagram69

isnt it also interesting the song she sang was brought up by the alien priest in viva las vegas? lol, KARMA MUCH!!! maybe snickers is the underlying canon, and in like season 10 its will be like, OMG NICK AND SARA HAVE BEEN TOGETHER ALL ALONG, hu'd a thunk it, and were all like, US!!! THE SMART ONES! lol. and the GSR thing was a plot device to get nicky angry and hot and bothered, ROFL.

and yes im insane, but cut me some slack im sick :(

and i gotta say the whole 'singing' thing, is very cute. nick catches sara singing, and comments on her voice, nick sings, if sara were there she would have been weak at the knees lol. just another thing they have in common lol. makes you wonder who would be the more vocal in bed :devil: bahahahaha

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.