Nick/Sara -- #20 -- The Adventures of Poncho and Sunshine

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Nick/Sara -- #20 -- The Adventures of Poncho and Sunshin

Wow you dreams are just as smutty as your fics ;)

And i did read your smut fic and chapter 12 of HFTH's and i did have like a quicky dream of them but it was about your fic and what Nick was doing :lol:

And thank you, your banner is loverly aswell!

I wish I had dreams about Snickers, even after watching episodes like "Pledging Mr. Johnson" and "Last Laugh", still nothing. I even have a hard time thinking up ideas on my own, it usually takes challenges to inspire me. Maybe the Chritmas Season will inspire me. I actually just wrote a Christmas fic if you want to check it out. It's on fanfiction.net "Tis the Season" I'm CSI-4077 (CSI and MASH). The writings not the best, but bear with me.
I didn't know we had a scnenaris, cool.

csikicksurass said:
Wow you dreams are just as smutty as your fics ;)
rofl, and boy are the fun :d

And i did read your smut fic and chapter 12 of HFTH's and i did have like a quicky dream of them but it was about your fic and what Nick was doing :lol:
wow, someone's having dreams about my fanfic, talk about a compliment haha.

And thank you, your banner is loverly aswell!
yeah most of the snickerr banners round here are pretty awesome :D

leahmarie said:
I wish I had dreams about Snickers, even after watching episodes like "Pledging Mr. Johnson" and "Last Laugh", still nothing.
awww, give it time lol.

I even have a hard time thinking up ideas on my own, it usually takes challenges to inspire me. Maybe the Chritmas Season will inspire me.
i find that LJ challenge tables are a huge help, i mena i never thought i would be able to write as many of the fics as i have so far, but the prompts relaly help and ideas and plot bunnies just springg into my head.

I actually just wrote a Christmas fic if you want to check it out. It's on fanfiction.net "Tis the Season" I'm CSI-4077 (CSI and MASH). The writings not the best, but bear with me.
awesome, off to read
I didn't know we had a scnenaris, cool.
we sure do, i just added to the new scenario actually, check it out here . all are welcome to add, and all are encouraged to! it doenst have to be anything long, a few lines is fine :D

ETA chapter 13 of home for the holidays is now up

wow where now talking about snicker dreams,heart and pandora how come you have one and i dont....
even i rewatch gum drops or rashomama and viva las vegas i still dont get any dreams, but i keep wondering why they did not get together. or maybe they got together in earlier ;). or they still have a little fling what do you think? or maybe more :devil:
enjoying themselves :devil:

i honestly think something is going to happen between them when gris goes. i think its really important to look at the scene bwtween nick/sara/gris when they were talking about two guys in love with the same gurl.

i think when gris is gone, nick wont feel like he is being watched 24/7 and he and sara can relax around each other and go back to the fun flirty relationship ands both be happy and smiling, and then when gris gets back they go back to being distant, but they both obviously miss the closeness they had, and sara breaks things off with grissom and gets together with nick.

because nick makes her happy, i dont see gris as ever making sara truly happy, i think she is always tense and trying to hard around him because she doesnt think she is good enough for him. but nick makes her feel worthy and gives her confidence in herself.

and i can see an angsty period with lots of longing loooks and sad smiles, and grissom trying way to hard to keep them apart and maybe even being a bit harsh n nick, and suddenly sara snaps and is like "i cant deal with this any more, leave nick alone, and leave me alone, and more importantly, its's over, and leave me and nick alone!"

yeah...

and as for UTT pics... well... i have a load :D

sara snuck up on nick
nick snuck up on sara
sara's UTT again
nick's UTT again
sara's at it again!
and so is nick!!!

many more where they came from

nice pics and fics heart
and i agree once griss is out. sara will be back in her old self like teasing warrick and greg and finally....
sara will be the first one to flirt with nick and nick will follow thru. :devil:
and sara will admit that she misses nick and give him a nice kiss on a cheek and hug him close and nick will return the gesture...
i know its wishful thinking but i hope it really happen.

Nothing like a good follow thru. :lol: :devil: Sorry mind in the gutter because of Heart!

cocoa_girl18 said:
nice pics and fics heart
thanks.
Nicky is down to business again
with an audience?!?!?!?!
sara's down there!
sara's UTT
nick's UTT
and again

and i agree was griss is out, sara will be the first to flirt with nick and nick will follow thru.
i agree, cept i dont think its going to be just flirting, i think it will be just happy to have each other's company again, and i would squeal if we get an "i've missed you" line, or something like this..

N: i'm missed you sar
S: i've been ah, busy...
N: yeah, i know :(
S: i'm trying to get ah, less busy though
N: really?
S: yeah, i've realised how much i miss all you guys
N: well i know i've missed you, we all have, cept well grissom obviously
S: *cough* yeah, um, about that, he's not who i thought he was
N: i could have told you that sar
S: i know, but its something i had to find out for myself, to get it out of my system
N: is it out?
S: yes, and it will be official soon i think
N: so we can hang out more then?
S: i'd like that :)

CSI_Watcher_8 said:
Nothing like a good follow thru. :lol: :devil: Sorry mind in the gutter because of Heart!
ROFL, yeah i tend to do that to people, i drag them down with me... into the smuttiness of the gutter :D

heartagram69 said:

and i agree was griss is out, sara will be the first to flirt with nick and nick will follow thru.
i agree, cept i dont think its going to be just flirting, i think it will be just happy to have each other's company again, and i would squeal if we get an "i've missed you" line, or something like this..

N: i'm missed you sar
S: i've been ah, busy...
N: yeah, i know :(
S: i'm trying to get ah, less busy though
N: really?
S: yeah, i've realised how much i miss all you guys
N: well i know i've missed you, we all have, cept well grissom obviously
S: *cough* yeah, um, about that, he's not who i thought he was
N: i could have told you that sar
S: i know, but its something i had to find out for myself, to get it out of my system
N: is it out?
S: yes, and it will be official soon i think
N: so we can hang out more then?
S: i'd like that :)
this is a nice scenario so cute..

CSI_Watcher_8 said:
ROFL, yeah i tend to do that to people, i drag them down with me... into the smuttiness of the gutter :D
so true....
standing so close

@ #34 - Foreplay :p

enjoy all. and comt forget to leave comments :D

edited to remove links to fanfics rated above PG-13

Hey guys! it's been a long time since i posted here i've been quite busy with the fanfiction section and real life :lol: anyway, just wanna tell you something funny about Snicker love: Here in France we have a show called "Muppets show" :rolleyes: i do'nt usually watch it cause i don't like it but yesterday they were playing CSI's...And then we had seen Muppet Sara dancing a slow with Muppet Nick :lol: it was hilarious and when Muppet Grissom phoned them about their case they told him "we are working on it" and they keep dancing.....Seriously , it was nice to see some snicker love on TV :lol:

sissi59100 said:
Hey guys! it's been a long time since i posted here i've been quite busy with the fanfiction section and real life :lol: anyway, just wanna tell you something funny about Snicker love: Here in France we have a show called "Muppets show" :rolleyes: i do'nt usually watch it cause i don't like it but yesterday they were playing CSI's...And then we had seen Muppet Sara dancing a slow with Muppet Nick :lol: it was hilarious and when Muppet Grissom phoned them about their case they told him "we are working on it" and they keep dancing.....Seriously , it was nice to see some snicker love on TV :lol:
*wipes tears from eyes*

dude thats just hillarious, ROFL. i have the goddam funniest mental images right now, muppet nick n sara doing the dirty, ROFL. are muppets even anatomically correct? do they have bits? *oh god, laughing* and muppet grissom walking in, hahaha, thats priceless.

you should have tivo'd it and put it on youtube lol.

even goddam muppet makers see snickers chem lol, and they are teaching it to the younger generation, WOOT... im insane

ETA just went and found the snickers song thread to pimp it, and posted a HUGE post with heaps of amazingly snickerific lyrics, check it out y'all, and post ur fave snicker songs :D :D :D

sissi59100 that is just so funny. Laughed so hard I cried. I would have loved to see that.

i have the goddam funniest mental images right now, muppet nick n sara doing the dirty, ROFL. are muppets even anatomically correct? do they have bits?

Now I have the mental image. Scary but funny and little cute at the same time. :lol: And to answer your question no I don't think they are anatomically correct. So getting really close it like the same thing as sex. Sorry no bits for you!

Lol i will try to find a picture of them dancing for you guys, it's really too funnybut i have to tell you that Muppet Nick doesn't look like our Nick :lol: but Muppet Sara looks like ours: pretty smart etc :p

hé it could be a nice title for our next thread "Muppet Nick and Muppet Sara are doign the dirty" :devil:

OMFG!!!!! Muppet Sara and Muppet Nick dancing!!!!

YEY!!! Snickers is taking over the world!!!!

Misery said:
Btw, I wonder how did they choose to edit exactly those scenes, since they are near the end...Nevertheless, I love it! :D They chose a great scene. :D

Well, they didn't show just scenes from the last chapters, I mean they showed that scene of "Bite me", when Nick asks that woman to bite something, I don't remember well, but even if it's that way, I mean, the logical thing it would had been tha they showed just scenes between you know who, but in that promo were just Sara, Nick and Grissom... and even if the showed a little bit of that lst scene of Way to go, it was without sound, and just a seconds....

heartagram69 said:

ilovechocolate i wonder who made the trailer, be interesting, if it was just the local station its still good, but if it was TPTB thats :D. would you happen to know?

The trailer was made by Sony, the TV station, which surprise me cause they never showed a trailer like that before...

Bye!

Cinthia

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back