Nick/Sara -- #20 -- The Adventures of Poncho and Sunshine

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Nick/Sara -- #20 -- The Adventures of Poncho and Sunshin

CSI_Watcher_8 said:
I liked the pic where she was touching his arm. It says look at what I got. :devil:
"look what i've got...and it's all yours" hehe

I wonder if there is anything else she just wears for nick? (trying not to say anything over pg-13) :lol:
its what she doesnt wear thats the good thing :p

mariel said:
CSI_Watcher_8 said:
I wonder if there is anything else she just wears for nick? (trying not to say anything over pg-13) :lol:
<cough> noexplanationneeded </cough>
cough ... dammit mariel your cough is contageous!
Fck! $#@)%*! snickers darn it!
touche

Anyway. Love all those screencaps. Made me grin big time. :D
yeah my jaw hurts...

Anyway 2. It annoys me to no end that Nick and Sara are still hardly seeing each other, this season makes me think of the team split-up in season 5, though that season was actually better because the 5x01 VLV was and still is ZE HOTTEST season opening ever.
i totally agree, the lack of snickerness is driving me up the wall, but i think its the lul before the storm (in the bedroom, evidence room, locker room, kitchen... wherelse is it fun to have sex? HAHA) i seriously think we have some big snicker moments coming :D D: D:

At least from the November 2nd episode we know Nick still remembers her name, but that's not enough.
oh, he knows it, he says it every night :devil: :devil:

If we would just get one little (cute) scene I'd drop down on my knees, yelling HALLELUJA! (And receive WTF-looks from my parents.)
ROFL, me too... but season 7 doesnt start here till like next year :eek: :eek: :( :mad: <--- yeah, thats my thoughts on the matter, ROFL.

ETA but i'm also :D :lol: ;) :) :p <--- that, about it too, coz it means i dont have to scour my eyes and ears for a while... atleast the memory of WTG has gone, and i have lots of time to finish my post WTG fic that i havent even started posting yet, ROFL. and i can still say its ontime... aussie time biatches!!! <--- i havent had enough sleep, shush

but alas, thats what the internet is for :p good ol internet.

i happen to think the lul in this thread will seen be rectified with a posting storm too *wink wink* *nudge nudge* when we get a scene we will go SDFGSIDFGNHLOSMGHIN cough... and yeah, kick them you-know-hu's (voldemort? :p ) asses! haha.

leahmarie said:
Soo many good pictures!! I love it! Thanks heartagram69 and your fics are awesome.
thank you hun :D

I know, one scene and I'd be so happy. I'd be shouting right along with you (my roomies already know I'm a freak, so it's okay).
amen to that, just swap roomies with the world, and you got me :p

Of course she only dresses like that for Nick, who else would she want to impress?
certainly not someone twice her age that nees little blue pills :p ... what? i'm talking about brass... sheesh, HAHA, nah i luv brass

thanks, and that last pic of G/J is so cute :p

btw, chapter 11 of Home for the Holidays is now up here

will be a new smut story up later :D

Heart your insane. But that's good around here.

kick them you-know-hu's (voldemort?) asses!

Is that what we are calling them/it now. Because I like it!

certainly not someone twice her age that nees little blue pills ... what? i'm talking about brass... sheesh, HAHA, nah i luv brass

love brass too. he actually has the best lines. And he and sara are a good team when talking to suspects.

leahmarie don't worry about yelling at the Tv I do it all the time.

I can't believe they haven't been alone yet, what has it been, eight, nine episodes? It's pathetic, there's got to be a reason. Don't apologize for whining, I'm sure you'd be hard pressed to find someone whoe doesn't cocoa_girl18! And we have so much to whine about!

leahmarie thanks for the reassurance that i'm not the only one whinning.

It's true. I'm whining too. :( It's just so sad that they have to separate our couple because they know they can't control the chemistry on screen. Sara has to be forced apart from Nick for them to try and show her with someone else. Faith, I have faith. You can't fake chemistry no matter how hard they try.

love the pics guys. never get tired of watching them.
never noticed it before but 'feeling the heat' sounds like a good thread title.

also, guys I feel your pain. again no snickers, it's getting more ridiculous with each episode. I hope it changes soon.

Don't worry about whining, LeahMarie, I do too. Everybody does it too, sometimes and we get tiring not to see Snickers every Thursday Night.

congratulation on your number 20 Snickers, yahoo. I'm sorry I haven't been on the board to replied but I did lurk on this board.

You guys know something?

I know that sooner or later, Nick and Sara have to work together. It's inevitable. So I just let each week slide by and by and by, because I know eventually, it'll happen. It's bound to!

You're right, but it would be nicer to see it sooner vs. later. But it will happen, I know and when it does . . . .Good things will happen. I was watching "Crash and Burn" on Spike tonight, they just work together so perfectly don't they and we know who Nick really wanted to set Sara up with.

Guys...this isn't a chat room. Let's get back on topic and back to the rule of 3 lines minimum of on topic posting.

I'm sure Nick and Sara will work together eventually.

leamarie, welcome to the Nick/Sara thread. Please refrain from double posting. You can edit your original post for up to 24 hours if you clicky on the "edit" button.

Awww i was watching CSI today, since my tv is messed it didn't tell me what episode it was but it was from the first season and i think it's when you see Sam for the first time. Anyways i just adored that when they were having lunch Nick and Sara kept having eye sex and then he winked at her.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back