Nick/Sara -- #20 -- The Adventures of Poncho and Sunshine

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Nick/Sara -- #20 -- The Adventures of Poncho and Sunshin

Yeah, if they had been a bubble above his head, it would said: "Are you high?"
I think that Nick doesn't even suspect it's Sara who Grissom is dating. And I would love to see Nick find out about it from someone else besides Grissom and Sara. I think his reaction will be more sincere then.
hey everyone :) i hope y'all don't mind if i pop in for a sec. i just wanted to add that there is a very similar scene in XX, when Sara says that she got a present from Grissom for Christmas and Nick eyes her with unreadable expression on his face. here is a transcript:

NICK: Aluminum ch ... ? I've never heard of this before.
SARA: It's a cochineal.
NICK: A what?
SARA: A cochineal. They're scaled insects. Carminic acid is found in their intestines.
(Quick flash of the bug eating a leaf.)
SARA: (v.o.) It's bitter, so it discourages predators.
(End of flash. Resume to SARA.)
SARA: As a dye, it's been prized for centuries.
DAVID HODGES: Since when did you become an insects expert?
SARA: Entomology textbook. Grissom gave it to me last Christmas.
DAVID HODGES: Oh.
SARA: When I can't sleep, I read.
(HODGES turns to look at NICK.)
NICK: Funny, I didn't get a Christmas gift from Grissom. Did you?
DAVID HODGES: No. (NICK looks at SARA.) Uh, so, assuming that she was tattooed in prison, how'd she get a hold of the bugs?
SARA: Well, um, cochineals feed on cactus plants. They probably grow wild in the prison area.

i adore this scene. i think Nick's expression when he finds out about Sara's relationship with Grissom will be very similar to this one.

Hi all, just popping in to say hi :D all my snicker peeps :D

my answer is A or B, becouse I think no matter what nick feels on the inside, he'd still say he's happy... them later he'd punch a wall or somthing... or Sara would see he wasn't alright, and he'd tell her, that would be good.

oh and *I don't know if I'm alowed to say this in here* Hearty i saw you were in a Snickers Yahoo gruop I'm in ... hi!

and I hope we get snickers... somthing soon, we need it... maybe a smile :)

good night all :D

^^ LOL, I'm in that group as well. But um, I'm afraid you're not going to see Hearty here at Talk CSI again, because she's banned again for overstepping a few boundaries. :lol:

Anyway, is there anyone around here who hangs out on the spoiler board now and then? I'm desperate for some juicy spoilers. Preferably, spoilers that satisfy my Snickers craving.

Oh, and before I forget, chapter 3 from my latest fic October Rain is up. Please read and review. :)

My apologies for the off-topicness.

I didn't know...

and I havn't heard about to many spoilers regarding Snickers, but there is still time :D

so i'll try to think of a good topic.... *thinks real hard* ok I got nothing... but I'll post a cute snicker pic :D

Sara: "Nick, why did you buzz your hair again?"
Nick: "Sara not now"
Sara: "Fine... I'll leave it alone"
Sara: ".... but why?"
Nick: "Greg, can you believe this?!"
Sara: "Sorry... you look really cute though" Nick: "ok... thank you"

yeah that was silly, but there you go :D

good night all :D

nice cap nsf2. and mariel read it and left you a comment there.

^^ Oh, I love thinking of baby names. Um, just a few from the top of my head; for a boy I like Luc, Noah, Caleb, Chris or Jesse and for a girl Clarice, Isabel, Audra or Vienna. :D

nicksarafan2, that's so funny. Especially the second pic suits the text. :D

Misery said:
Warrick and Nick are talking and Warrick tells him how he has his suspicions that Grissom and Sara are together. What is Nick's reaction?
A) He says how he's glad that Grissom finally found someone
B) He says how he's glad Sara is happy
C) He doesn't hide the disappointment in front of Warrick and says how he thinks it's wrong.

Explain your answer.
My very late response... I'm going with A. Of course Nicky wears his heart on his sleeve most of the time and he and Warrick are pretty close but I think he'd really hide his true feelings in a situation like this one. I think he'd try to disregard the fact that this is about Sara and just pretend he doesn't really care in front of Warrick. Perhaps later he'd inquire Sara about it subtly when they're aloooone.

ETA - Folks, the amazing Hottie_Cath just sent me a PM with some nice information. shane interviewed Allen McDonald, the CSI writer, and he said something very pleasing about Nick and Sara. I'm spoiler tagging just in case.
ALLEN MacDONALD: I enjoy writing for all the characters on CSI, but I think if you watch the episodes I've been involved with, it's pretty clear I gravitate toward Nick and Sara, both individually and together as a team. I identify with them the most -- they view the world the same way I do, which makes it easier for me to hear their voices in my head. Sara's front and center in my next episode, "Empty Eyes" -- and Nick's right there backing her up. That said, "Leaving Las Vegas" was a Catherine episode and I did the Warrick story in "Toe Tags," and it's really valuable for me as a writer to bounce around to other characters, work different writing muscles, and see the job from their unique perspective.
Full interview is here.

^^ THANK YOU!! Can't wait!! I'm reading it now!!

Has the actors ever said anything about each others' characters and/or their relationship?

I have a favorite CSI writer :D . Thanks mariel and Hottie!

If he wrote Leaving Las Vegas, and taking into account what he just said, maybe he was the one who wrote the (cut) locker scene between Nick and Sara, where Nick was supposed to tell Sara about Grissom leaving. Anyways, that's over now... hopefully we get more episodes written by him (and thus more snickers :D ).

Yep, as I said before, Nick and Sara will be working together. And it looks like he'd be there for her most of the ep, except for the last scene (which hopefully gets cut, lol).
kissmesweet said:
Has the actors ever said anything about each others' characters and/or their relationship?
There was an interview with Jorja before, wherein she made a comment on her character in Season 6. She said something like in the past, Nick has been there for Sara, and that it's nice that this time (S6), Sara gets to do the same for him.

*looks for exact quotes*

Fox: I do think the writers have left me with something of a reprieve for a little while. And it's been kind of nice! I had at least one episode with George where Sara got to be the person on the sidelines. She could relate to what [Nick] had gone through, though it's not exactly her own experience, but she could be there for him and watch him come to terms with his own trauma. That was a really nice arc for me to get to play for Sara, instead of being in the middle of all the tragedy, to be the person on the sidelines, saying it's going to be okay. That was really, really fun.

CSI Files: Are you enjoying playing Sara as being someone to lean on as opposed to needing to lean on others?

Fox: Absolutely. I think interestingly enough Sara's incapable of leaning on anybody. It happened very early in the series--there were actually one or two moments where she was able to lean on Nick Stokes. So it was kind of cool that when this came back for him, she got to be somebody that was standing there. And though the character of Warrick Brown (Gary Dourdan) has saved her butt a couple of times, the character of Nick Stokes has been that guy to check in and be like, "Hey, are you okay?" I think Sara's definitely been an island for most of the length of the series. It's really nice feeling I came into season six and I still am [an island]. I'm always looking for moments in the script where at least my character can be a little lighter and have a little bit more of a smile.

source: http://www.csifiles.com/interviews/jorja_fox.shtml, http://www.fan-sites/org/nicksara

Adzix SARA: When I can't sleep, I read.

You know if she was with Nick she wouldn't have that problem.

mariel Thank you for the spoilers! I don't go in those threads. So I need you guys to tell me these kind of things. How long is Hearty banned for?

cofi_shot thanks for a bit of transcript from that interview.

mariel , I just LOVE that spoiler! Seriously, it's what we've been waiting for for the entire season. And I don't think that there ever has been a season that had so little interaction between those two.

You're all more than welcome, still Hottie is the heroin, eh. :lol:

cofi_shot said:
If he wrote Leaving Las Vegas, and taking into account what he just said, maybe he was the one who wrote the (cut) locker scene between Nick and Sara, where Nick was supposed to tell Sara about Grissom leaving.
Actually, yes, he wrote Leaving Las Vegas (together with Carol Mendelsohn). He is also the (co-)writer of The Unusual Suspect and Dog Eat Dog, so I definitely think that if he gets to write more episodes in the future it'll be very beneficial for us.

According to Wikipedia 7x18 Empty Eyes airs on April 5th, so it’s going to take a little while longer. Let’s hope it’s worth the wait. By the way, if you’re not really into the Grissom/Sara romance I’d recommend you close your eyes before the last scene. Just saying. ;)

CSI_Watcher_8, as far as I know the banishment permanent this time.

*tear tear* what happens on the last scene?? I REALLY WANT THEM TO BREAK UP!!! that relationship is so wrong, nick and sara deserve to be together...

what happens? please tell me, then i can decide if i actually want to watch the end or not

Actually, Mariel. CSI is coming back on March 29, instead on April 5th. Basketball turnement or something started this week.

Welcome to Snickers Thread, which episode you are talking about? I will tell you soon.

March 29? Ok then, the sooner the better. :)

csiemily said:
*tear tear* what happens on the last scene?? I REALLY WANT THEM TO BREAK UP!!! that relationship is so wrong, nick and sara deserve to be together...

what happens? please tell me, then i can decide if i actually want to watch the end or not
Shh, the moderators don't like it when you talk about other ships like that. ;) There are multishippers around here and we don't want any conflicts, so please try not to say mean things about other ships.

Anyway um, welcome to the board. As for your question, I don't know if this is the right thread to be posting the answer, but since you asked...

Empty Eyes is going to be a heavy episode for Sara; a victim dies in her arms, giving Sara a last hint to solve the murder. At the end of the episode when Sara's watching the news in the break room and feeling upset Grissom holds her and tries to soothe her.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back