Nick/Sara -- #20 -- The Adventures of Poncho and Sunshine

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Nick/Sara -- #20 -- The Adventures of Poncho and Sunshin

Oh, okay. Thanks :D

EDIT: I just didn't want to wreck it for anybody who may not have seen that episode yet.

Misery said:
cocoa_girl18 said:
i love to see that nick and sara be in the break room eating and sharing a nice conversation of a case then they talk and flirt a bit.

Same here. I miss the old snickers scenes that were so overwhelming in their simplicity and power. So, them sitting in the break room or discussing their personal lives while making the connection with the case in hand.

Same here, good one I would love that if they did that, hey maybe they will :) *crosses fingers*

Night all :)

I think he would do something really romatic like fill her apartment with flowers and leave clues where she was to meet him for dinner, then finish the evening with a simple gift like tickets for a show or something that she really wanted to see/do.

Well, it's been awkwardly silent in here over the past few days. I'm hoping we'll get something worthy to discuss soon, because I think more and more people are losing interest (or faith, actually) in the show.

As for the topic question, I agree with Lvodkadiet. (Are you new here? If so, then welcome.) I think that in a relationship Nick is exactly the kind of person to submerge his girl in luxury. And though I think Sara isn't really a person to get all mushy and sentimental with a guy, I think Nick would be perfectly capable of evoking her romantic side. :)

Oh and on a little side note, I posted the first chapter of a multiple chapter fic called October Rain a few days ago. It's about Nick and Sara going to a conference in Seattle and well, their relationship might 'evolve' while they're there. The rating is T (PG-13ish) for now, but might go up later. Here's a link for those who are interested: http://www.fanfiction.net/s/3415812/1/
Enjoy and please review. :)

Oooh, excellent mariel, I've been waiting for a new fic from you. :D

While I think that Nick might be one to pamper a girlfriend (and by 'a girlfriend,' I mean either me or Sara :lol:), I think he'd be more the type to actually engage in stimulating conversation with someone who has a brain, and I think the relationship would actually be deep and not superficial. I agree with you on the Sara count, though, mariel, that she would certainly not be mushy but I think with the right guy (that is to say, Nick) she would open up and reveal a bit of a romantic side.

And we need a new episode. Immediately.

I hope this is good new about Snickers coming our way. I have to put the spoiler on. I'm not get my hope up unless CBS comfirm it. So here is it.

Nick and Sara working on the case when the old man accidently killed his wife. That is all I got, I hope it get more of this. I don't know when we get 7x20, it haven't put it out yet. They went to 21 instead of 20

4ENSIX said:
Oooh, excellent mariel, I've been waiting for a new fic from you. :D

While I think that Nick might be one to pamper a girlfriend (and by 'a girlfriend,' I mean either me or Sara :lol:), I think he'd be more the type to actually engage in stimulating conversation with someone who has a brain, and I think the relationship would actually be deep and not superficial. I agree with you on the Sara count, though, mariel, that she would certainly not be mushy but I think with the right guy (that is to say, Nick) she would open up and reveal a bit of a romantic side.

And we need a new episode. Immediately.

Just popping in with a Question...

We just had Toe Tags in Australia (no snickers :( ) and I was wondering when is the next time in Season 7 we get some snickers loving?

I actully have no idea Drumchik there has been so little snickers, all the scenes they have sort of melded together. I wish I could help.

but I hope all the spoilers i have been reading are true, and I'm keeping my fingers crossed :D

Good night all :D

Thanks for the welcome Mariel yes I am new here, and enjoying myself very much. Have just read your fanfiction and it is brilliant, I love the ones written in the first person, looking forward to the next chapter.

I know what you mean about Sara not being very romantic but I think Nick would coax it out of her. Just having him whispering sweet nothings in his sexy drawl would have anyone weak at the knees :devil:

Lvodkadiet said:
Thanks for the welcome Mariel yes I am new here, and enjoying myself very much. Have just read your fanfiction and it is brilliant, I love the ones written in the first person, looking forward to the next chapter.

I know what you mean about Sara not being very romantic but I think Nick would coax it out of her. Just having him whispering sweet nothings in his sexy drawl would have anyone weak at the knees :devil:

*knees buckle*

Oh yeah... :devil:

Sorry i havent been here in a while :D

Thank you for the spoilers i tried to stay spoiler free but when it's in a Snicker thread my heart cant resist.

^^ haha same. That's why I've long given up. :lol:

Okay boring question, but what are your favorite Sunshine and Poncho episodes? Pick as many as you like!

I haven't give up on the Snickers. It hasn't been talk about much...yet. I heard it not going to show the spoiler much anymore, something happen at the studio where the cast and crew work when they give out spoiler.

My favorite Sunshine and Poncho episode, man, I got so many of 'em.

Gumdrops
Dog eat Dog (Snickers one, I don't care much about the hot dog.)
Viva Las Vegas (I starting to like ship Snickers.)
Bully for you
Last Laugh
and so many more I can't think of.

favorite episodes? I guess we all like the same ones :D

-Viva Las Vegas
-Bully for you
-Rashomama
-Pledging Mr. Johnson
-Last Laugh
-Unusual suspects
-Gum Drops...

I would have loved to see them meet. When Sara arrived, she met Warrick, Catherine but not Nick. It would have been a great scene.

Unusual Suspect, Gum Drops, Pledging Mr. Johnson, Bully for You, Viva Las Vegas, Rashomama...oh yeah, I guess we do. And you're right, Pandora, it would have been really cool to have a Nick/Sara meeting scene.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back