Nick/Sara -- #20 -- The Adventures of Poncho and Sunshine

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Nick/Sara -- #20 -- The Adventures of Poncho and Sunshin

Wow. The episodes we love are all pretty similar. :lol: I love Gum Drops and Rashomama the best!!
But about the Nick/Sara meeting, it would have been awesome if that happened! Hmmm... sounds like a great short oneshot fanfic. :)

n_NDVD_028.JPG

"...Just fine."

I can almost see their first meeting not going so well. Thinking back to why she was joining the LV team in the first place. I think Nick would and has won her over. ;)

Their first meeting? Well, the way I see it Nick was the only one not having trouble with a new CSI joining the team when Grissom introduced the idea and he's always been an easygoing person so I think things worked out fine between the two of them from the beginning. Still too bad TPTB didn't show the way our favourite couple met by the way... But oh well, their very first scene together was already filled with natural chemistry. "You're standing in my crime scene." "You're in mine." <-- loved that.

Oh and folks, seeing as FanFiction.net's author and story alerts aren't working again, I thought I'd all let you know I updated my fic October Rain. Here's the link for those who are interested: http://www.fanfiction.net/s/3415812/2/
Reviews are much appreciated. :)

Oooh, excellent mariel. I am going to go read it now.

I agree. The first time they worked the case together showed us that there is a good and natural competition between them. And although TPTB tried t play that as rivalry they failed.

I think that Nick was nice when he first met Sara. I mean, he's too much of a gentleman to act any other way. However, I think that he was intrigued by Sara's work addiction and I think that it made him think about her more. Especially, since she started to joke around with him.

^^ LOVE YOUR ICON AND Signature, Miser! IT'S SO ADORABLE!! Did you make it and if you did, do you have others? Or... where'd you get it? THanks in advance!
Thanks Mar for the fic! I'll be reading it now!
"You're standing in my crime scene." "You're in mine."
God, that was soo hot. I started shipping them in the first season after the whole "Leather or Lace" fliration. :)

Hmmm...yet another ship for me to take aboard. *thinks god i have so many ships* I think they are so cutetogether and, thanks to my sister, I now know exactly who is in the snickers pairing.

kissmesweet said:
^^ LOVE YOUR ICON AND Signature, Miser! IT'S SO ADORABLE!! Did you make it and if you did, do you have others? Or... where'd you get it? THanks in advance!

I made the avatar and Mariel made the banner. I know she has more, so just ask nicely. :D Since she's a nice girl, I'm sure she'll help you. :D

Tristianna , welcome!!!

OK, I have a topic:
TOPIC:

Warrick and Nick are talking and Warrick tells him how he has his suspicions that Grissom and Sara are together. What is Nick's reaction?
A) He says how he's glad that Grissom finally found someone
B) He says how he's glad Sara is happy
C) He doesn't hide the disappointment in front of Warrick and says how he thinks it's wrong.

Explain your answer.

I think it would be C and then D

I'm 100% sure that the only thing which does matter for him is Sara's happiness, that's why he would be glad she is happy. Since he's talking to his best friend and he can't hide his feelings in front of him, we will be able to see the disappointement in his face.

"You're standing in my crime scene." "You're in mine."

That line is VERY hot! And so is the scene :)

I think he'd be C. Warrick is someone he can confide in :)

Warrick and Nick are talking and Warrick tells him how he has his suspicions that Grissom and Sara are together. What is Nick's reaction?
A) He says how he's glad that Grissom finally found someone
B) He says how he's glad Sara is happy
C) He doesn't hide the disappointment in front of Warrick and says how he thinks it's wrong.
Explain your answer.
I think 'C', Nick is someone who is straight about his feelings and he obviously cares about Sara--so I'm pretty sure that he'll react in some way. It'll be natural to talk to Warrick since he's very close and confides in him. :) I think the whole team would be really surprised though!! (And not in the good way.)

Actually Cath and Nick were talking about it, while driving to location and they both suspect Grissom dating someone... They just don't know it's Sara.

I wish Nick knew and he stepped up. Ooooh, what a great fanfic idea!

Hey all! It's been a long time since I've been here. Hi to everyone. :D

So... C.

I think at first he wouldn't say much and then wait for Warrick's reaction. Warrick wouldn't be surprised, cause I think he's more aware of the whole Grissom/Sara thing (I think it was in the first season wherein Warrick joked about Sara not liking how Grissom calls other girls, or something like that. And then there's the lunch scene in S7). But Nick would be surprised, like he might have observed some things in the past but he just chose to deny it, cause the idea doesn't appeal to him. Sometime in S4 I think, someone told him how everyone's expecting Sara to get the promotion because of her thing with Grissom, and Nick just stood there looking confused, wondering if he heard right.

ETA

On a totally random note, anybody noticed the SNICKERS ad here at the site? lol. *still pushing for 'Snickers : Satisfaction TV' for a thread title*

snickers1.jpg

cofi_shot said: Sometime in S4 I think, someone told him how everyone's expecting Sara to get the promotion because of her thing with Grissom, and Nick just stood there looking confused, wondering if he heard right.

:D Yeah, if they had been a bubble above his head, it would said: "Are you high?" :D
I think that Nick doesn't even suspect it's Sara who Grissom is dating. And I would love to see Nick find out about it from someone else besides Grissom and Sara. I think his reaction will be more sincere then.

kissmesweet said:

I wish Nick knew and he stepped up. Ooooh, what a great fanfic idea!

I read your post and got to thinking, I did read that scenario in fanfic already. If you wanna check it out, you can find it on ff.net. The title is Stalemate by DarkDreamer56. The author couldn't decide whether to keep it as a one shot or not, but I think it's worth the read.

*still pushing for 'Snickers : Satisfaction TV' for a thread title*

I still love that title too!

But Nick would be surprised, like he might have observed some things in the past but he just chose to deny it, cause the idea doesn't appeal to him.

Poor Nicky. But just like some of us try to to deny Sara's other relationship right now. It will only get him so far. But I think he could deal with it as long as they stay friends. And I still believe this is some angst before the fluff.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back