Nick/Sara -- #19 Public Declaration of Love

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by mariel, Jul 24, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. nicksarafan2

nicksarafan2 Pathologist

Re: #1 Fave Ship -- Nick/Sara -- #19 Public Declaration of L

I want a man like Nick as well :D

I almost had one, but we turned out to be only friends and he now has a girlfriend *sigh*

any way, I love my snickers, and I only dislike GSR because... Grissom annoys me, so I don't like him, and GSR creeps me out, not because he's like a father figure, but he's so freaking weird the thought of the two of them creeps me out, sorry but that's how I feel

and snickers is always cute :D

and I'm sort of a multi shipper, I like Warrick/Catherine, Grissom/Cath, Griss/sophia, Griss/Lady H (basically any one with Grissom other then sara) and then I like Brass/Sophia, now they may not be a ship, but they have done plenty of things to make me like them together :D

so there, I love my snickers, and everyone else comes after, but you know :D

and here is my contribution:

So Sara, wanna go out?
    Of course nick, what you have in mind?
    how does Midnight Sky diving sound?!
    No, maybe robot wars?
    Nah, you know i'll beat you, but just to be sure, i'm going to puff out my chest for no reason

ok, I have an idea though :devil: Doesn't Sara look pretty here, I forgot how they looked in this episode :D and I liked his stache :p

and i'm watching AC360, he's so cute, I like him... why can't i have like 3 husbands, GE, AC... sorry, i'm going to bed now :lol:

2. csikicksurass

csikicksurass Captain

Love the caps and i love my snickers :)

3. Misery

Misery Pathologist

I hate to say that I don't know the exact episode that made me Snickers. I'm the kind of person that likes to do some research before choosing a ship. :D So, I watched several episodes, saw the interaction between those two, and saw the chemistry between George and Jorja. Combination of all those things made me a Snickers.

4. csikicksurass

csikicksurass Captain

I'm suprised that Nick and Sara aren't up for the best chemisrty award i know that House and Cuddy are though.

5. chaostheory08

chaostheory08 CSI Level Three

Their banter got me. And not to mention the effortless flirting. Then later, I started to see beyond the screen dialogue and scripted lines and saw the dynamic relationship between them.

They seem to balance each other. The anti-social and the people-person. The only child and the youngest of a brood. Close to no parents and the ever-supportive parents. I love the way it's very natural for one to seek comfort (not THAT kind of comfort) from the other, may it be a conversation or just silent companionship.

6. csikicksurass

csikicksurass Captain

I wonder what makes us click for one couple and not the others??? sure are couple has the best chemistry and it's the cutest but we cant really say why we like it because the brain works im mysterious ways we can only think that we liked it because of that reason but it could have been from the simplest thing like a hello or Sara just saying hello and are mind just did the rest.

7. chaostheory08

^I guess the chemistry of our ship is one, if not THE most obvious of all.

8. csikicksurass

csikicksurass Captain

I know why it wasn't nominated...They have to give other ships a chance.

9. PintSizeGenius

PintSizeGenius Lab Technician

GSR creeps me out too, nicksarafan2. I dunno why, it's not the fact that he's her boss, or the age gap coz my parents are 20 years apart and they're happy, and it's not the father figure thing either, it just creeps me out.

Nick and Sara have so much chemistry on and off screen, you can't just ignore it. they're so cute at premieres and stuff as well as in the eps. They just need to admit it, already! lol

10. chaostheory08

Psh, yeah! Others don't stand a chance if Snickers is nominated.

11. SaraSidleStokes

SaraSidleStokes Captain

I feel the same way its not the Age Gap because well My NEW Ship *points to siggy* they have quite the age gap to and they are Just HOT
    for me its just the fact that I dont like Grissom (never have and never will....although I do ship him with everyone except Sara like NS fan does) and the fact that in the Past he was more of a father figure to her and then all of a sudden he changed his mind *shrugs*
    Plus they dont have as much chemistry as Snicker
    thats just my humble opinion though

12. drummergurll

drummergurll Police Officer

it's the boss thing that gets me...and yes the whole going from father figure to bedmate in 3.5 seconds.....

13. lament

lament Captain

Guys, if you want to talk about the ships you don't like, use the Dislike a Ship thread. This thread is to talk about Snickers.

14. sissi59100

sissi59100 CSI Level Three

Back to Snickers guys, hmmm i think we need a new topic now: someone had open one time a thread called "favourite snickers quotes" why not doing it here on our thread? Tell us the quote and why it's one of your favourite :D

Okay i start:

I love that quote cause it reminds me of the old Snickermaniac days lol the smile she had when he told her that made me giggle, at that moment i felt the special feeling between them, i mean i always felt it but there it was more obvious than ever.

15. OohSnickers

OohSnickers Lab Technician

'kay guys, as lament said, back to Snickers Lovin' !!!

This is just a random question, but if Nick and Sara went to the mall (because they finally got lives outside of the lab, lol) then:
    a) do you think they would go into one of those 3 minutes photo booth things?
    and b) what do you think they would do in that photo booth?

hehhehe ;) ;) :devil:

:lol: As I said, it was a random question. I could see Sara grabbing Nick's arm and saying "Hey, look a photo booth, let's get our picture taken!" and Nick groans, but goes in anyway just because Sara would have to sit on his lap.
    :lol: That's be awesome :D

haha, I so didn't see sissi's post. Okay, well because I can't think of any quotes off the top of my head, one of my favourite quotes was the one sissi posted.
    When I heard them say that, I about jumped up to my ceiling because I was just so excited. lol.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.