Nick/Sara -- #19 Public Declaration of Love

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by mariel, Jul 24, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. snickerscsilvr90

snickerscsilvr90 Prime Suspect

Re: #1 Fave Ship -- Nick/Sara -- #19 Public Declaration of L

the website doesn't like me and won't let me post my icon D: thanks. random and off topic but one of my favorite cameron/chase moments was when cameron talked to chase about sex. lol. gotta love cameron...

2. csikicksurass

csikicksurass Captain

Keep trying it'll work :)

Hmmmm i was wondering, when and what made you guys become a snickers fan in the first place?

3. snickerscsilvr90

me? i dunno. i just always said to myself "nick and sara should go out." and then i stumbled onto this website, read a few fics, got really into the show, and BAM! snickers fan. lol. and i *think* the icon is going to finally show up. yay!

4. csikicksurass

csikicksurass Captain

(It showing)

At first i never really shipped anyone from csi but then when i really got into it i realized that there was so much chemistry and how well they acted around each other that something snapped and i became a huge snickers fan.

5. iluvroadrunner

iluvroadrunner Pathologist

i always just thought they complimented each other really well. sara was this withdrawn person with very few people skills, and nick was this person who just got people, and something about the two of them together just clicked for me. i'm not really sure why.

6. snickerscsilvr90

yea i think the same thing happened to me. yep. i love rent... :random:

7. drummergurll

drummergurll Police Officer

nick and sara just go together...like pb&j....like mac 'n cheese.....like bread and butter....like...well you get my point...

8. chaostheory08

chaostheory08 CSI Level Three

It's completely possible. After all, they need viewer feedback for future twists, plans, projects, episodes...

9. csikicksurass

csikicksurass Captain

I think there is because there is a person there who was there all through season 6 and she/he would make a pretty good argument but the day season 6 ended or a couple days after she/he wrote "I wont be seeing you till csi starts again" and that made me think???

10. nicksarafan2

nicksarafan2 Pathologist

Hi all :D

when did I start shipping Snickers?

well back in 1942... oh wait wrong story :lol:

actually when i first watched the show I only loved GE (still do) so I watched it, and every body else was kind of just there.
    but then I think it was the episode where N/S dealt with the lady who blew up her own car, and I saw them together and I thought, 'aw they look cute' and I thought they worked best together, but it wasn't until I got in here that I was able to talk about it :D

and I moved some pics around in my photobucket, and I'm posting a pick here to see if it will link, so the fallowing is only a test....*beep*

Test photo

alright well I love you guys, lots of fun in here :D

and I probably said this before, but another ship I ship, is Anderson Cooper and Erica Hill, now granted the;re real people and she is married, they still have this on screen chemistry they only give each other, it is just way to cute, there always flirting in that Snickery subtle way, oh I love it :D

ok that was just me rambling, but I'm not the only one who sees there perfectness for each other :D, so there we go :D

Go Snickers!!!

and what was the 'alleged' person on CSI's argument, were they for Snickers, or against it? because one thing I know is JF goes on websites to see what people are saying about the show and GE, so I wonder, and were they nice, or rude?

11. SaraSidleStokes

SaraSidleStokes Captain

I think what got me was thier chemistry
    I had actually thought they WERE a couple in the first episode I saw
    also they understand eachother so that was another major factor

(SnickersCSIlvr90 *Laughs evilly* Yes well we DO have That effect on people *smiles* Pirates)

12. CSIannalysse

CSIannalysse CSI Level Two

Perhaps we could convert them to Snickers? Or maybe reinforce the faith they already have. Mwa ha ha, evil plans are formulating in my head...

SNICKERS 4 Eva!

ETA: My Snickers Icon

I thought I should post this here as well as the Icon Showcase thread, what do you guys think of it?

13. PintSizeGenius

PintSizeGenius Lab Technician

^^^ Love the icon!

When i first watched csi i instantly thought that nick and sara had this unique chemistry that no other people had, then i found this site and it made me into an obsessed csi and snickers fan. lol

14. OohSnickers

OohSnickers Lab Technician

Oh wow..that's going all the way back about 2 or 3 years ago. lol. I know it was that episode...Early Rollout..or something when Nick is talking to Sara about her cough drops, I actually did think they were somehow together just because ;) lol. Good times, good times.

Oh, does anyone know what the file size for the icons are supposed to be? Like the jpgs are supposed to be a certain size as well as the gif files. I was just curious because I can't remember *smacks head* :)

Peace, love, and Snickers :D

15. madgeorge

madgeorge Coroner

I think that Sara has some abandonment issues, which might be why she turned to sleeping with Grissom, I mean, think about it, Grissom has talked about leaving the lab for years now, like in Ellie when he said he was testing to see if Warrick was a suitable replacement for him. Sara must know this, I mean, it's not a secret in the lab that Grissom is thinking of leaving, so to keep him there, what does she do? She acts on his feelings for her, which tempted him 2 seasons before, she knew that if she acted on them and gave him something more, like sex, to be tempted by, he wouldn't resist. Grissom is like a father figure to her, and she wants to keep him there.

Think about it, he was talking about when he dies, when he leaves, and she said she wasn't ready to let go. I think anything she did with Grissom is simply due to her abandonment issues.

I think that when Grissom does leave, likely after this season, as long as the show doesn't die, Sara will probably have an emotional breakdown. I suspect that Nick will try to help her out, and she might push him away for a while, because of the bad experience with Grissom, but after a little while, she might realise he's only trying to help and give in, and realise that Nick's feelings for her are genuine, and not merely superficial.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.