Nick/Sara -- #19 Public Declaration of Love

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by mariel, Jul 24, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jordan

jordan Rookie

Re: #1 Fave Ship -- Nick/Sara -- #19 Public Declaration of L

I actually think that my opinions on the CSI ships are kinda weird, simply because I support many different pairings. For example: I love the idea of Snickers, but I also love GSR. It is completly true that Sara and Nick have natural chemestry. But it is also true that Grissom and Sara have something going for them to. I'm pretty weird when it comes to supporting couples, but I thought I'd share beecause I have a different opinion than most people.

And madgeorge, your theory could be half-right as far as what Sara will do when Grissom leaves. I don't think that she did what she did to get him to stay, though. Because I think she really does have feelings for Grissom. And even though he may seem like he's kind of a father figure, I really don't think that he is. And if he was she wouldn't be so stupid as to sleep with him, haha. He's another means of support for her, because we all know that she can be extremly emotional at times. And that's why her and Nick are great friends, because he cares about her and he's always going to be a shoulder to lean on. I just really don't think that she did that so that he wouldn't leave, though.

2. sissi59100

sissi59100 CSI Level Three

Well jordan you are just a multishipper, like most of us here :D

3. Guest

Guest Guest

I don't mind GSR but I like Sara best with Nick. Sara is the character in the show that's most like me and Nick is like my fictional soulmaten as I call him. If he was real I would marry him. And that's saying something because I can't even say that about Danny. With Danny I'd think he's sooooooooooooooooo hot and soooo funny, but he would annoy me a bit with how he gets so cocky sometimes. I just think Sara and Nick are perfect together.

4. CalleighSaraCSI

CalleighSaraCSI Prime Suspect

im a multi shipper too, ill ship: snickers, sandle, swarrick but mainly snickers

5. mariel

mariel CSI Level One

Hey jordan. It's great to have another multishipper here. People like you are awesome to discuss with. ;)

And you're right about Sara, she wouldn't sleep with Grissom if she saw him as a father figure. But personally, I find it very unlikely for Sara - let alone for Grissom - to sleep with someone they work with. So basically I shouldn't be a Nick/Sara shipper either LOL. But yeah, that's just different, because Grissom is Sara's "boss" and Nick and Sara... they're just equals, you know?

Anyway, on with the Snickers lmao. :D

6. OohSnickers

OohSnickers Lab Technician

*bangs hand on desk* here here! I'll ship Grissom with just about any female on the show.

ANYWHO! Back to Snickers lovin' !!

*mind goes blank* Yes...well then.

So.... has anyone heard anything about next season of CSI?

EDIT: OMG OMG!!! *dies* mariel I love your banner!! *dies again* :D :D :D

7. PintSizeGenius

PintSizeGenius Lab Technician

Go to the spoiler lab, there's lot of info there, some good, some not so good, depending on how you look at it.

8. csikicksurass

csikicksurass Captain

I thought the same thing because Friends would offer in lovers would ask.

9. SaraSidleStokes

SaraSidleStokes Captain

I"m kind of the same though (though i've come to realize I'm not as much like Sara Personality wise as I thought I was) If I were to find Mr Right (which seriously anytime now would be nice) I'd want him to be like Nick someone sweet and caring and someone whose already my friend
    thats probably another reason i'm a Snicker (also Hello Newbies)

10. iluvEricSzmanda

iluvEricSzmanda Coroner

^ I would love to find a guy thats exactly like Nick, tough but sweet. Capable of caring. Yeah, and I pretty much became Snickers a few months ago when I realized how much chemistry Nick and Sara had. They complement each other so well! :D And thanks to SaraSidleStokes for introducing me to the concept of shipping. :)

11. csikicksurass

csikicksurass Captain

I would love to know a guy who acts like Nick too (And also looks like Nick with those pretty little eyes)

12. jordan

jordan Rookie

Aww, thank you. And as far as the 'sleeping with someone you work with' thing goes, I have an argument to possibly begin. My dad tells me that he doesn't like the whole Grissom and Sara together on the show thing isn't good because it won't work. He says this because he told me that they'll get tired of each other because they'll see each other too much. To that I always say "But for almost seven years now they've been flirting like crazy and they're obviously still in love with each other. What does this imply, Daddy??" and he walks away from me, admiting his defeat and not wanting to loose to my arguing skills agian. :D
    And I agree that Sara and Nick are more "equals" because Grissom is her boss. But he is also a human being with feelings, believe it or not. I personally think that it shouldn't matter if he's her boss or not. I say "If you have feelings, go for it," simply because I think that nothing should hold you back from showing your true feelings. I don't mean to get all...yeah...but it's just the truth. Lol.

13. cofi_shot

cofi_shot Captain

Anyways, back to SNICKERS. :)

Something about Invisible Evidence really triggered my admiration of snickers. When Sara said to him, "You know what pisses me off...", it immediately caught my attention because I rarely see the CSIs have conversations like that. Then Nick responded as I would like a good friend respond to me if I said something like that. He was understanding, but he was practical and honest as well. I like the fact that Sara was comfortable enough saying stuff like that to Nick, because I don't see her being like that with anybody. I also like how Nick replied with, "Lots of things", because it showed that he knew Sara well.

Then there's the follow up scene in the garage! Nick teased her about her earlier rant, she glared back (gave him TEH LOOK), then he flashed her the most fantastic smile ever! :D

After that, I got online immediately in order to know more about what happens to them next since the episode I watched was a only rerun (it was Nov of last year I think). Then I stumbled to the fansite and to this board, and here I am. :D

14. csikicksurass

csikicksurass Captain

I loved his smile there

When i first came to this site i was just a regular Snickers fan i never really knew what to say about it then you guys showed me that there is more to say about it then "Snickers rocks it is my favorite csi couple" now im talking about things like love hidden by emotion and how Nich is her best Friend and when she's in need he's there for her (it sounds like im at a AA meeting :D)

15. CalleighSaraCSI

CalleighSaraCSI Prime Suspect

i dont know what made me become a snickers fan, i think deep down i always have been from the start
    iluvEricSzmanda, i totally agree with you, i would love to find a guy like Nick, hes a sweetheart but also tough with a gun and those muscles :devil: and who can resist that accent? :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.