Nick/George Syndrome Ward Pic Thread #14

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yurek I'm afraid there's not a lot to buy! The only movie available in Germany is Evel Knievel. You have to do some Internet research to get the other movies...

I just uploaded 50 caps of the Spring. I know, I'm obsessed. A little ;) You can watch them here more to follow soon :D

And really, now I'm off to bed. Really :p

What kind of present do you want Stoky? Well..besides of George! :lol:

Stoky already told me that it's not available. Typical!:rolleyes: :mad:
Sometimes it's really f**** up to live here cause you never get such movies! :(

And thanks for uploading those caps softcake!
They're really cool! :D

Softcake you are my Treasure my Hero i love you :kiss:
thanks for your business oh what a day :devil: i´m ready to looking for these pics (my heart is beating) hope you have a very "hot" dream from Nicky, and this is for the morning
awake Softcake let us swimming now

Yurek :D right, i need Georgie :devil: he kills me

OK, I'm going to have a go with this theme, a nice but difficult one Stoky ! My imagination doesn't work so well at this time of night...

Whoa! Elsie, I just had the strangest dream...
I was at work talking to Warrick...why are dreams always about work?
Anyway, I was telling him about this really important evidence...
But all he could talk about was food...he really does love to eat...
Then, Wendy came in and ordered me to strip!
And the, all of a sudden, we were eating again!

clearly my imagination is in the gutter at this time of night! *eta, hence changing the last pic. Sorry Destiny it was a little too close I think...*

Nice pics softcake, I love this new obsession of yours!

Lets tread carefully not to go over the PG13 adult content line please. Thank you.

My brain is stuffed with dinner and I'm having trouble coming up with a story tonight. So me and my friend :)will say goodnight and hope I can come up with a story in the morning.

Wow just a couple days away and it feels like an eternity! I haven't been able to post because the doctor's prognosis of me being 6 months pregnant was wrong, it was actually 7 and I went into labor late friday night, despite the babies being 2 months premature, they're doing fine and are with their mom and dad. Here's a picture of the happy parents, Cassandra is on the left and Travis is on the right. Now I can get out of my room :lol:! It's a good thing that Christmas break at my work is for the whole month of December and a couple weeks in January (And I Still Get Paid)! :D
Cassandra and Travis

*agrees softcake*

The first ward babies!! They're really cute! Oh..and one from "each sort". :lol:

And look. Also George congratz to your twins... See? :D

Destiny said:
Lets tread carefully not to go over the PG13 adult content line please. Thank you.

Apologies...

Congrats Nikki, well done they are a pair of cuties! :) I hope you are well.

Right, this theme is really tough!! My brain just won't work at all.... So, just this: if I was to dream about CSI I hope Nick would be more like this rather than this...mmm, buzz...

Good morning all, I am a little late today (too much work to catch up on after my holiday). :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back