Nick/George Syndrome Ward Pic Thread #14

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hy Guys :D good morning, good day

it´s a wonderful day for me, i´ve my third dream with Nicky this night *hmmm* my cold is going away and i´m happy awakening with smiling and my pillow in my arms. He was sooo cute and lovley, he huges me, he kiss me oh i will going sleeping now all the time :D My hearts beats fast even the dream.

Softcake it´s your debt :lol: the many ER pics to be taken this.

i´ll need more dreams Nicky

softcake_70 said:
elsie you need to educate your hubby :D What's more important than Nicky? ;) He needs to learn about priorities :p :D

:lol: Exactly! Apparantly Nicky is not allowed to be a priority on a Saturday night...oh well, at least he can have the other 6 nights of the week! ;)And he did let me watch Take That on TV (they looked so cute, and I even danced along with Never Forget like a crazy fangirl). :D

Thanks for waiting, sorry for the delay. Right, this was a tough choice, lots of great pics:

a couple of runners up:
Babs yummy
Blackflag that does look weird..
Yurek our Nicky does look confused
Jacquie yes he is hot :devil:
km444 buzz loveliness

And the winner is stokydream please drop the towel, please :devil:

Congrats stokydream and enjoy!

ohhhh i´ve won :) thanks Elsie i´ll give you a big hug

please give me little time to choice a theme, must nurse my sick sister and to give her pep-talk, but in a few hours (think 3) i´ll give you a new theme ;) hope it´s OK for y´ll?

see you later :D

Jacquie thanks and you are lovely girl, Nicky helps me every day it´s so good. My sister get cold, but i´ve cheering up makes grimaced and she´s laughing :lol: she´s thanking you for you Nicky love :) Hope you have a nice breakfast? You need a breakfast with Nicky :) .... in this outfit ... or
this outfit.... Jacquie come let´s have breakfast now :devil:

Ok back to theme, you can take all charakters from George
(Shorty, Nicky, George, Evel and so on) make pics where he think about the last dream especially it is a little story.
for example :D i´ve dreamed from ....
and i´m so happy after this and so on
max 12 pics, time limit 24 hrs. because i´m on work tomorrow and be here at 8:00 pm

The theme is the idea because i´ve dreamed last nigth from Nicky ohhh i´m still to be ready from this dream. I´ve felt his breath, his lips ohhhhh i must stop now it´s to hot :lol:

Now y´ll have fun and i´m very to be anxious :devil: of your storys and i know Ladys you have many good ideas :devil:

For all here they are not feeling good many lovley wishes get well soon from me and
Nicky

:eek: Where'd you find that pic?? That's beauuutifuuul! Never seen that before! Awesome! :)

Welln, Congratz on winning Stoky and I hope your sister gets well son! Just show her some Nick/Greg pics from time to time. That'll help! :D

Today I made some cookies. He likes them!

Theme pics will follow this evening. Then my parents are out and I have time to search and post the pics. :D

Softcake thanks :D , no my sister don´t like Nicky he likes but also not greg oh my grammatic :lol: i know. She´s loving another man Dvane Lee Chatman :lol:
Story´s yes i know that you love this And yes Photobucket robs my nervs

Yurek hy :D thanks also for cookie ;)
this picture i´ve found in the net, i´ve searching every day and over all, i don´t no from which side this is? i think i´ve looking ImDb and there are many links to the films from George :D it´s a pic from the spring? Oh your parents are out? your rascal :lol: :p

i´m a littlebit off now, i must make my sport this day the meal was to good an i´ve eating to much damn :lol: i´ll back later

Yepp, the pic is from "The Spring". I've made screencaps this afternoon :D Seems to be my new hobby, screencapping George... :p I haven't uploaded them yet, because it'd take me forever, and actually I have other plans for tonight ;) I'll tell you as soon as they're up.

Okay...here is my first dream story...
I think I can only post 6 pics this time. Won't be home tomorrow I guess. Dentist, shopping, decorating for christmas..

Don't laugh! I know it's been a crazy dream!
I wanted to take a bath
But then some green aliens came up and wanted some cookies :eek:
I jumped out and tried to explain that I haven't got any cookies
put my clothes on and led them into my kitchen
Then we went horse riding to search the cookies but didn't find them
Suddenly it popped and they became my mates :lol:

Well..that's my story. Hope that's they way you wanted it to be.

Oh...and thanks for the nice pic!! :D

NSF2 actually Stoky won, it's her theme :D

Wouldn't it be nice if George showed up on our annual WGP (Ward-Girl-Party) in nothing but boots, leather chaps and a cowboy hat? :devil: No, I won't go further with that thought... :D

Okay, more theme pics

Nothing better than a hot cup of coffee after that nightmare
I was sleeping so peacefully
Then this weird guy showed up
I was so embarrassed
He made me read a poem
Boy, I'm about to kick somebody's ass!

That's all from me for now. See you tomorrow, good night, sleep tight

Jacquie poor girl, it´s damn whenever posting needs time. hope this consoles you
Softcake
NSF2 actually Stoky won, it's her theme
ok ok, i´m not soo hard :lol:
Wouldn't it be nice if George showed up on our annual WGP (Ward-Girl-Party) in nothing but boots, leather chaps and a cowboy hat? No, I won't go further with that thought...
:devil: oh your beast :lol: ohhhh

NSF2 Poker :D haha it´s a favorite game for me, i´ve learned when i was 14 years old :devil: Pokerface

Yurek i can make you happy ;)
another spring and this ;)

Thanx for the pics Stoky!
I haven't seen that movie before! I'll search for it tomorrow! We want to go shopping so I'll have time to look for George movies! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back