Nick/George Syndrome Ward Pic Thread #14

Status
Not open for further replies.
blackflag I assume the kids are the monsters you mentioned in your earlier post? ;) Now it makes sense. :D
As for the weather - over here, it was raining all day long. But thank God it gets a little colder - two days ago my hometown set a new record for having the warmest day in October ever since they started statistics in Germany. We had about 26° Celsius, that's almost 80 degrees Fahrenheit. Waaaay too warm for this time of year.

softcake Yah - Monsters / Kids one in the same. My niece and nephew, Victoria & Christopher. They're here during the week (with me, my mom, & their father) and at their mother's 3 weekends out of 4. Believe me, surviving a rainy saturday with them is not easy. I stare at all the pics of Nick and ignore them for the most part. :D

Susan

I so understand you softcake70 , I´m so glad it rained here too, I was thursday in Frankfurt and I was glad I didn´t put on my winterjacket, I would have geschwitzt wie ein Schwein ( for the non-Germans, sorry I don´t know how to express it in English, sweated very heavy).
Btw I loved your second pic, softcake70 , he looks so cute there.

Anyway, the theme
:)
The Power Of The Brow 7
The Power Of The Brow 8
The Power Of The Brow 9
The Power Of The Brow 10
The Power Of The Brow 11
The Power Of The Brow 12 Why isn´t the there a drooling smily here to insert?

kito_of_typhoon said:
The Power Of The Brow 12 Why isn´t the there a drooling smily here to insert?

you mean like this:
drool.gif

:D such a lovely theme, but ive spent the afternoon carving pumpkins! theyre quite fabulous if i do say so myself, plus were having make-up thanksgiving dinner soon. if youre not picking a winner within the next couple of hours ill try to be back and play :)

Ah, you ladies all make me laugh! :lol:

Anyway, just got back from the exam from hell, it's late and I need to go to bed so I'll post some for Jacquie's fab theme, but haven't had time to check through for duplicates:

Theme1
Theme2
Theme3
Theme4
Theme5
Theme6

Nighty night, sweet dreams. :)

Wow nice to see such a busy Saturday. Great way to unwind after another busy day.

miko nice to see you are back. Hope you stay healthy.

allmaple will you have a piece of pumpkin pie for me please. I never got any this year.

Since we move the clocks back an hour tonight I'm volunteering to comfort Nick with this extra hour sleep we get :D :p.

Now onto the power of the brow. You ladies have out done yourselves as usual and what I sometimes think will be an easy theme to decide you have made the decisions hard. In no particluar order here are the runners up.

softcake for me a perfect you've got to be kidding me brow
blackflag even brought little stoker to the party
Babs classic stare down brow
miko a thoughtful brow.
Kito with a stern thoughtful brow, if those two are possible together.

And the winner of the power of the brow theme is kito . This pic has a lovely open neck, a buzz and a very nice this is interesting brow. :p Congrats on winning Kito and Nick is now in capable hands :)

oops, missed playing :lol: got side tracked trying to understand rocky horror picture show, still dont get it :lol:

random hottness
one more for good measure
and georges favourite pose :lol:

Jacquie ill save you a piece of pie ;) finished off my pumpkins and they are amazing! i told my parents if anyone asks they have to say their daughter made them. i wont let them take the credit without me here! too bad our digital camera is lost so i cant immortalize the pumpkins :(

I don't understand that movie either :lol:! I'm watching my favorite horror movie now, The Wizard of Oz! :lol: Seriously, the witch scares the crap outta me! :rolleyes:

Hi Guys! Here's a couple of pictures to have a looksie at until the new theme is posted!
It's A Bird...It's A Plane!I've got no idea where I got this, it was in my endless pictures saved on my computer!
Walk I swear, when I first saw this picture, I died laughing because he looks like the father from Full House, if you've ever watched that show. :D
George and Jorja I just love this picture, he has a good sense of humor :p
Happy Early Halloween! :)

Hello all :D

oh all these photos og George.... sorry almost passed out there :lol:

I'm am just totally stoked right now!!! I'm watching the 'PBR World Finals' and my boys are winning, espchally my fave Adriano Moreas (I faint when I see him too)

any way back to my George, I he's a cutie pie and well, I can't wait till next week, looks good for George's cherictor.

ok bye :D

(sorry I'm tired and can;t find many things to talk about :lol: other then George being hot ;) )

Lovely hot pics guys! Nice to wake up to! :)

Congrats Kito , that is a great winning pic, he is so hot in Crows Feet....

What a nice surprice to wake up with after a nice dream of Nicky (actually it was more about the whole team and more about Brass :confused: but Nicky was there too :D). Thanks, Jacquie !

Since I am having some lab time this term at university and I´m thinking about stitching "lab rat" on my lab coat ( I´m a nerd I know :p) I will take Nicky in lab coats or the overall as a new theme, bonus points for the crew cut. 12 pics as usual. I pick a winner in about the same time tomorrow ( nice cheer up after a boring genetics lecture ;))

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back