NFL - National Football League

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh well. Everyone goes back to being undefeated now! Can't wait til next season! :)

that remind me of a NFL commerical a couple of years back when they had all these NFL players all happy jumping around on the beach singing that ANNIE theme song "tomorrow, tomorrow, i love you, tomorrow is always a day away" and then the caption goes "tomorrow, we'll all be undefeated again"

I went to a Super Bowl Party with this obnoxious dude, my best friend, my best friend's obnoxious older brother, another one of my friends and our youth pastor (it was a church party) and we all cheered for the Seahawks just cause the obnoxious-ones were for the Steelers...we didn't get to pick on them though...but we did get to dump a cooler full of ice on a busy street :p All is well

cool, I'll post here then, I was just going to ask
and
NFL pre-season starts August 6th
ARE YOU READY FOR SOME FOOTBALL?
and
Like I said
MONDAY NIGHT FOOTBALL is now on ESPN
how does everyone feel about that, I'm a HUGE fan so I'm with it either way
ABC does own ESPN so I don't think it will be that different
BUT
Al Michels and John Madden are no longer the announcers
I'll see what the new ones are like :)
I CAN'T WAIT !

Ooo.. me forgot to post. Even we have our own league I don't know much about the game but I do know the first Finn ever tries to get a place in NFL (LOL, almost typed NHL)

Michael Quarshie, Oakland Raiders

He just has been lots in papers and news in here so who knows, more publicity to the game.

I'll have to keep an eye out for him. I live in the Seattle area, and yes I rooted for the Seahawks. I hope they are just as good this year.

I also think lots of NFL players go to the European leagues during the off season to get more experience. so you are right more publicity to the game and the players...

I'M PSYCHED :D

Heh, he doesn't look like a Finn and the name is foreign but he is a Finn. I hope he gets to the team :)

Actually, when in playoffs, they always tell how our league goes (Maple League) but... the problem is in understanding. And cultural thing. We have other sports that are bigger and when you don't see it (on tv) and don't know the rules, you mostly ignore it.

Man, I didn't know the curling rules before Olympics and when we did so great on Olympics,... it's a hit event now and I actually understand the game :eek:

Heck yes i'm excited for the football season! The last Superbowl still makes me mad! Damn those Steelers! Seahawks should have won...

OMG! Totally, we were robbed! ROBBED!

Hopefully the Seahawks will be as good, but they also played in one of the worst divisions in the league, their main competition was St. Louis, and look how they did :p
ARE YOU READY FOR SOME FOOTBALL ?
sorry, I can't help myself :D

Now come on people! he he he
NFL opens tomorrow at 8pm Eastern/5 Pacific
I'm excited
Oakland and Philidelphia are playing
our Seattle Seahawks play their first game on August 12th
so.. I'll say it again
ARE YOU READY FOR SOME FOOTBALL?

ME too!
I hope the Seahawks have another great season! They play on Saturday
I like the Chargers too oceanbirch :D