NFL - National Football League

Status
Not open for further replies.
lilbug said:
GO SEAHAWKS! YEAHHH! I love 'em!

ME TOO, but after LAST weekend... OOOHHH :(
thank goodness they have a bye weekend.. let's hope they do better next week :)

ETA--CHARGERS Beat the STEELERS in San Diego this evening...

GOOOOO SEAHAWKS
beat St. Louis at home!
let's see the team that went to the SuperBowl last year!

GGGOOOOO HAWKS!!!

Dude, that game was crazy! The Bears defense scored all their points except for the first 3. I have to hand it to the Cardinals though, they brought it and it had to be heartbreaking to lose.

OMGOSH that was a great game!
I thought for SURE the Cardinals had it.. that would have been something :D Since it had been 7 years since their first Monday Night Football appearance and at HOME!
and Matt Leinart, did a GREAT JOB..
it was the Bears defense that did it
and the missed field goal at the end.. heartbreaking truely heartbreaking...

BUT the Seahawks pulled it off.. another field goal at the end to WINNNNNNN!!!!! YEAH!

Mom and I thought the same thing, and then they came back and won. *is happy* Go Bears! But it did have to be a heartbreaker for the Cards though.

O.K- so all these "experts" said the Patriots were going to lose to the Vikings Monday... WRONG!!! My Pats spanked them!!! :p So, whose next....Peyton Manning, and the Colts.
Adam who? ;)

Did anyone else catch the Seahawks TOTALLY DOMINATE the Raiders on Monday Night Football?
I know the Raiders aren't the team they used to be, but it helps that we won at home in the pouring rain

GO HAWKS!

Way to go Chargers now 7-2. Great come from behind victory over the Bengals after being down 28-7 and coming back to win 49-41.

Chargers beat the Broncos!!

I watched the Cowboys-Colts game, can't believe the Colts went down. The Bears had to struggle against the Jets but at least they pulled it off.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back