NFL - National Football League

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm still cheesed about that flag in the endzone. That was totally a frealing touchdown for the Hawks.

Now, having watched the Stones (say what you want, but they are probably one of the top 3 fucking rock bands of ALL TIME! And excuse my french, but rock makes me swear! :p ) here's what I'm wondering:

Why can't Paul McCartney use the hair dye that Mick, Ron and Keith use? Cuase that shit looks real, unlike what Mr. McCartney's been using! :eek:

:lol:

OK, Second half! GO HAWKS!

Damn can Mick Jagger shake those hips or what. The man has no joints heh. Anyway, the game is almost over and the Seahawks are losing. I'm so sad. Every team that I cheer for always ends up losing. Oh, and that so called first Steelers TD definitely wasn't a TD.

Last year, at the Orange Bowl, the halftime performance was a collaboration that included Kelly Clarkson, and ended with Ashlee Simpson. Anyway, Asslee Simpson, still reeling from the SNL incident that happened a few weeks before the game, had a performance so horrific that it sounded like she was possessed by a demon. When she finished, the entire stadium lit her up in a chorus of boos and "You Suck"s. Fortunately, half of America was spared from watching that travesty because USC was blowing out Oklahoma so badly before halftime that they just turned off the TV set, knowing who was going to win, and were spared their ears from hearing such a horrible sound.

and performing after kelly clarkson didn't help neither...i actually only became a kelly clarkson fan after that Orange Bowl performance. i guess i always kinda dismissed her as a made for tv pop idol and never take her seriously until i saw her at halftime, her ears piece didn't work in the beginning and she just took them off and gave a hell of a performance and didn't skip a beat...i was just like WOW

and congrats to Pitts...great game...love the commericals

Damn you Pittsburg! :mad:

:lol:

Oh well. Everyone goes back to being undefeated now! Can't wait til next season! :)

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHGHGHAHHHRAJJFJKASDKFJSFUCUSKALSDKKKASDUKFUFUCDGENUTTERBUTTERIHATE..... AUBGGGAUAUUGUUGAUU!

I'm okay now.. I think those refs need help. The game is over Seahawks lost, quite depressing if you ask me. There is always next year like the sayin goes. BAHHUMBUG!

My favorite commercial was the Spring:Crime Deterrent! :lol: i was laughing pretty hard. When he threw his cell phone at the guy's head! LOL

Edit: That scream made screen to stretch... me no likes :p -DaW

I think that was some of the worst officiating ever.
Nevertheless, congrats to the Steelers and the city of Pittsburgh.

Me thinks TBonz is excited about this :p

hmm... I first watched with Finnish commentators. Then switched to other channel where was original commentators... then I headed to bed because I was tired (it start 1am my time).

I like Pittsburgh in NHL... should I like 'em in NFL too? Feels that way :p

I think that was some of the worst officiating ever.
Nevertheless, congrats to the Steelers and the city of Pittsburgh.

That endzone flag when the Hawks should have had a TD was crap. Even the announcers thought it was wonky. :rolleyes:

Half time was incredible- "THE ROLLING STONES" still kick ass- my gawd- Mick Jagger is 62-and he danced-pranced and is in better shape than people half his age- :eek: they were all in black- and were the highlight- (for me) of the game We were for the SEAHAWKS :( and it said in our paper "he moved faster than the football players :Dthis isn't the picture of them in Detroit- but at one of their concerts--

stones.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back