NFL - National Football League

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm going with Pittsburgh over Denver even though I'm not a fan of either team. As far as Carolina-Seattle, either team is fine by me. I hope one of those two win it all.

i dont't like the Steelers all too much. I was disappointed when they beat the Colts. I thought the Colts deserved to go to the Superbowl.

i'm starting to get the feeling that peyton mannings is the next dan marino, one of the greatest to never win a superbowl :(

I'm not too sure who Dan Marino is but i sure hope that Peyton Manning goes to the Superbowl eventually. Didn't Manning break some record last year. i'm a football fan but i don't know too much about it.

Dan Marino was the quarterback of the Miami Dolphins in the 80's and 90's. He was excellent and managed to take them to the big game, but never win it.

I'm choosing Pittsburgh and Carolina in the Super Bowl. But, the way it's been going for me both of them will probably loose. :(

I want the Seahawks and Broncos, but I don't think either team is strong enough to win the championship.

I suspect it will be Carolina and Pittsburgh.

Pittsburgh??? nooo. oh snap. craackle and POP! i wish it were the Broncos who one.

now for the Seahawks! they better keep their momentum.. :)

Ohhhhhhhhhh! Seattle are kicking ASS right now! WooHoo! :D
Hasselbeck can do no wrong right now!

go seattle, go seattle!!! i cant wait till the superbowl!!!! this is prolly the most excited ive ever been!! this will be seattles first EVER superbowl!!! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back