NFL - National Football League

Status
Not open for further replies.
did any one catch MONDAY NIGHT FOOTBALL?
the Seahawks beat the Packers in the snow! at Qwest Field
WWHHHOOO
hopefully they can keep winning games
although we will not be the same SuperBowl team we were last year, I'm still hopeful for a playoff run :D

Go Chargers 10-2 and the Bears also 10-2, and the Colts 10-2.

Thank you Seattle for beating Denver last night. That gives the Chargers a three game division lead in the AFC West.

did you see the Seattle game?
I thought for sure they were going to 'tank it again' but they pulled it out....
once again Josh Brown kicks a game-winning field goal as time expires
I hope they give him a HUGE bonus

Now I have to come here and state that the Seahawks blew it yesterday against Arizona

Turnovers Turnovers Turnovers! Poison for an offense!!
UGH !!!
there goes our Superbowl chances :mad:

Man, I was denied all over the place yesterday... My Colts went down, then the Cowboys... Grrr.

My cousin was bummed about the Pats as well. It was a grim Sunday for my family! :eek:

:lol:

I totally forgot about the COLTS! TWO in a ROW
what is up with them!!!
and it wasn't just a point or two either it was like 44-17!
YIKES!!! :eek:

i'm all for the bears.

110%.

though i am extremly disappointed with the Tank Johnson contreversy. [ the dope they found in his house ] i thought he was supposed to be a role model.

but i'm still 3689837693% for the bears.
they deserve it.

HA, the COLTS just won!
Finally!! they show they are the colts I love!!!
sheesh!!!
now if the Seahawks can just pull it out of the gutter I'll be fine :D so much for our return trip to the Superbowl :eek:

btw--- anyone got any 'guesses' as to who will be playing this year?
My friends husband is predicting Dallas and Indy
anyone else?

Go Chargers! I hope we can beat Seattle this weekend...and that the Colts lose. No offence Peyton, you're cute and all, but I want my Chargers to have home field advantage for the playoffs :D

I can't believe the Chargers are 13-2. I'm loving the NFL season this year. Thanks to the loss by the Colts they get a first round bye when the playoffs start.

I would love to see a Chargers-Bears Superbowl even though I know that's a longshot.

Ahhhh! The freakin' Eagles are killing me here! I don't want the Cowboys to have to fight through a Wildcard! Come on Tony, you can bring 'em home!

Don't even get me going on the Seahawks!
so much for going to the playoffs!!
and at HOME!!! UGH

how about Chargers and Dallas?

:mad: Rodney Harrisson is out of Sundays game against the Jets b/c of the Titans! :mad:

The Patriots need to play their game and not turn the ball over.

WAY TO GO SEAHAWKS pulling in out in a really wild 4th quarter at home no less!!

WWWHHHOOO HHHHOOO!!!

and Indy finished on top too :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back