NFL - National Football League

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, my Steelers are out of it....but at least the Eagles are still in it. They're not my favorite team but they're the closest :D

we actually have NFL on a channel over here in the UK, i watched it once, it didnt really understand it, but from what i got evertime the ball was dropped you go back to the center?

Man, I wanted to watch the Cowboys yesterday and as soon as I turned on the TV, my cable went out! Wahhhhhhh! And they lost! Grrrr.

I was pulling for the Pats today and now the Eagles, but the Colts are my fave.

AAAAHH The Bears are playing the Seahawks :)
I hope they can pull it out again like they did last weekend against Dallas :D :rolleyes:

Since Seattle is the closest area in America to my province of BC I will naturally be cheering for them. Plus, they got a Greek guy on their team which is a plus in my books. At least I think they do :lol:.

GO SEAHAWKS!!!

I can't wait for the Chargers-Patriots game and the Bears-Seahawks game. Should be some great matchups this weekend.

Da BEARS! :) Woo, thank god they made it. They had me feelin' pretty tense there for a while. Phew.

OK, next up... the Pats need to win.

Well, both of my fav. teams are out. The Eagles could have one their game if that one pass hadn't been called as a false start, that really sucks because Akers might have been able to make the field goal from there.

I'll be rooting for the Chargers. I really can't stand the Patriots, and as for the Bears/Seahawks. I'm glad the Bears won. I'm hoping for the Bears all the way through but I'm not sure they'll make it.

lilbug said:
god damn Bears! ughhh.. The Seahawks f'ing had that game!

PLUGH! Seahawks

yes they had it

miscues ruined that game!

every radio station in town is saying "what a fantastic season, don't lament"

well

here's to a Good game!

but my COLT one so that's okay I guess
let's hope they can get past New England :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back