"Never Alone" - CSI: Miami- Rave, Cake & Eden

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction' started by GregNickRyanFan, Jun 16, 2008.

1. beautifuldisaster

beautifuldisaster Lab Technician

sounds good to me!!!!! and i know how you feel bout the computer crashin thing it sucks big time! hopefully you'll get it fixed!!!! cant wait for the update though!!!!!

2. beautifuldisaster

update please!!!!! cant wait!!!!!!!!

3. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

My PC is still down unfortunately. I'm using mom's laptop right now. I only have access to it at night after she gets home from work (cause she has to use the laptop at work). So I only get a couple of hours a night on it unless she's off work or its the weekend. I'm gonna try to write another chapter soon, but I'm not sure when I'd get it typed. I tried last night to write some, but I just couldn't get anything out. :lol:

4. GregNickRyanFan

Okay, I made an outline for the next chapter and I'm going to try to write it tonight and hopefully I'll be able to post it sometime tomorrow (should have more time since its the weekend- my pc is still messed up).

In the next chapter will probably be (in addition to the birth of Eric and Nat's daughter) a surprise wedding (hehe) and a birthday party for Lia. What do you think everyone would get her for her birthday?

5. beautifuldisaster

how old is she????? lol and cant wait! this story is so amazing!!!! keep up the great work!

6. mjszud

mjszud Captain

A surprise wedding?? Who else is there to get married, I thought they all were.
    Ohhh, H & Y!?! :p

Isn't Lia like 10 now or something? :shifty:

7. GregNickRyanFan

Lia was fourteen in the beginning of the fic. :lol: I'm trying to remember if I'd already made her fifteen, but I can't recall. :lol: I'll have to re-read what I wrote before writing the new chapter. :lol:

8. mjszud

mjszud Captain

Oh, I was way off wasn't I? :lol: Well in that case if she's a teenager then she is probably ready for her own cell phone. Wait, you didn't give her one already did you....it's been a while since I've read the previous chapters.:shifty: Oh well, give her a new & better one :p

9. GregNickRyanFan

:lol: I honestly don't think I said for sure one way or another, but when the house was on fire she said she needed to call Ryan and tell him, but Calleigh offered to call him instead. So, we never saw her phone, but it was alluded that she might have one. Though she didn't have one before she moved in with Ryan or she wouldn't have been at home by herself after her mom and stepdad took off.

I already know what her gift from Ryan and Valera is going to be:
    they're going to give her a puppy... I just haven't decided what breed. I thought it might be better for her to have a dog who could protect her if need be after what she's been through and all. Hehe, I was watching the dog show on animal planet tonight. Gave me some ideas, but still can't narrow it down.

10. beautifuldisaster

shelties are good dogs!!!!! i have one and its the sweetest dog! its lovin carin protective...ect just for a thought! =) cant wait to see what you have next!!!!! =)

11. GregNickRyanFan

Do those look kind of like collies (aka lassie)? Or am I thinking of something else? :lol:

12. mjszud

mjszud Captain

Labs are perfect for protection. I have 2 & they are so protective of my kids - they follow them everywhere & won't let anyone come near them. Very good dogs, they're smart, easy to train, & so loveable for being such a large breed....& they have the cutest puppies you've ever seen. :p

Can't wait to see what you come up with! :)

13. beautifuldisaster

yea theyre just smaller!

14. GregNickRyanFan

I finally wrote another chapter (and I'm trying to decide whether or not it'll be the final chapter lol), but I probably won't get it typed before the weekend.

ETA: I don't know for sure when I'll get the next chapter posted. My back started messing up Tuesday and it hurts to even move. It's about 75% better now, so it may be next weekend before I get the chapter up unless I feel good enough tomorrow.

However, here's a bit about the next chapter: I managed to use both dog suggestions in the chapter. Only one of them will be Lia's though. :lol: :D Gotta go, battery's dying on laptop, gotta charge it. :)

Last edited: Feb 7, 2009
  15. beautifuldisaster

cant wait! i know how you feel with your back! my back is so bad. and i play fastpitch softball and play almost every position so that doesnt help! i couldnt hardly walk. i had a strained muscle come to find out so i hope thats not what you have! but i cant wait to see what you have!!!!!!! hope you feel better! =)