Nerds With Badges- Greg and Ryan Fans Only!

sorry don't know the name of that episode......great scene with Greg though!!!!!!

Love Greg and Ryan :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

hey what episode is the pic of greg with the rubber glove hat and scary mouth mask from????

Cats in the Cradle, I finally saw that episode last night, that is by far the funniest Greg scene I have seen so far.

CSIFAN1985

Remember guys... try to make some more substantial posts in here, or I may be obliged to shut it all down.

Thanks. :)

I miss Greg's Old hair.
But Unfortunalty things have to change.
(why do things have to change?)

Sorry, guys that i have been away for a while (i am finally back home again. hooray).
I see the "tushie" poll is doing well, there is a tie betw Ryan and both of them having the best tushie. LOL! We need a tie breaker. any suggestions ??

Just wanted to give credit , where credit is due. the Greg pics that i have posted is from my friend Lilwulf, she has a talent for digging up the best Greg pics.

will post more Greg & Ryan pics tomoro.

BabaOReilly, please do not close this thread yet, we have just got started.

Heh heh. I won't close the thread, but remember: SPAM is bad. ;)

No Spam= Thread stays open. :)

Hey! I'm glad you liked the pictures I posted ages ago...I'll try and find more in my spare time which I don't have a lot of...
I tried to get the picture of Greg in Slaves of Las Vegas where he has the sharpies up his nose, but I couldn't steal it off the internet. Sorry!

Back