Nerds With Badges- Greg and Ryan Fans Only!

i like gregs hair when it was crazy too! now its all flat, but its still hott, its just that the messy hair on greg was totallu hot!! :)

Ryan- i liked his hair in season 3, a little longer i like them both with the longer hair...

what if ryan had a greg hairdo and greg chopped his hair off like ryan did?!?!

scary!! hmm... interesting, someone should try it with their pics and switch the hair just to give us a general idea. any takers? i would try it but i dont have a good program to do it with.

He looks so freakin' hot, and OMG look at those amazing eyes!!

dog-eat-dog5b.jpg

Greg does have amazing eyes but so does Ryan (i luv them both so i have to keep things fair).
Ryan's eyes

He is so gorge.

I don't watch Miami so I can't comment on Ryan. But I love Greg.

ok i clicked greg but it was only lyk a choice by 1% difference in my head, I reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeli had a hard time choosing cuz 4 sum reason i didnt want 2 put both :confused: ah well. HOW THE HELL DID HE JUMP DAT DUMPSTER?!?!? ...*ahem*....soz i was kinda amazed by that pic.....OMG THE PIC OF GREG IN LEATHER! The little quirk of the smile *faints!* SOOOOOOOooooooooooooooo hot!!!
ps: I luv ryan an greg!!!

I love them both although I do prefer Vegas to Miami. I only started watching Miami religiously because of Ryan! Definitely love Greg. How could you not?

*Love* both of them, though I gotta say I like Greg more - the guy's just so funny! :D

Love the pic of Ryan jumping into the dumpster. That was so sexy, the way he just leaped in there. Very athletic, makes me think very naughty thoughts.

Definatly Greg, but I think they kind of look alike, but I love Greg.
How could you not
titleimage.jpg

Back