Nerds With Badges- Greg and Ryan Fans Only!

I liked the "The thin yellow line fanfic".
My fave moment was when Ryan retorts to Greg, that Greg was just jealous that Ryan had the cooler sounding surname. LMAO!

Sanders may not be as cool sounding as Wolfe but i think its pretty nice. mmmm...Mrs Sanders sounds pretty good. but then again ..Mrs Wolfe sounds just as nice.

Whoo, lordy! Yes, that banner is much too big. Please adjust your size to the following:

No more than 75 for height, and 220 for width.

Thanks. :)

thank you. it took a while to make it but dang is it worth it haha it is my background to my computer right now...

not Jon...his "about me" says big fan...plus...it just doesn't look like it...

hmm- i was fidling (if that is even a word,lol) on My Space.com and this profile popped up
i know there are alot of fakes on there- but does anyone think this profile looks like the real Jonathan Togo?? :confused:

My Space- Jon or no Jon??

Yea, well...Eric has one...uh, Somebody has one with the name Eric Szmanda...Not sure if it's him or not, but he's on my friends list...just in case ;) There are plenty of NASCAR Drivers(or so-called, should I say) who have gotten their pages removed from MySpace because it was not them!

Anyways, back on topic...I take screencaps off of my DVDs, so if anyone wants a certain one, Just let me know!

OMG, I JUST CAN NOT CHOOSE BETWEEN THE TWO! I really like Greg's personality...and Ryan's just got that 'You can't mess with me' thing going on...HOT...Hmmmm...I just don't know... :confused: Some mysteries are just never ment to be solved...And as for their hair...I liked Greg's on 'Iced' and 'Grave Danger' best! So messy...and as for Ryan- It's cute now, but I really loved it in season 3! But, IMO, they both have the type of face where any type of hairstyle doesn't really look 'bad'....

Here ya go.... :eek:

(some of my favs, out of a million, that I took)

Greggo- LOVE HIS EYES!!!! WOW!

Ryan- Thinking....so hot!

Greggo- "What get's your juices flowin?"

Ryan- Ohhhh, his eyes are so pretty too!

Greggo- You can have my DNA anytime...*Even though that's Griss' hand and that's tweezers...LOL*

Ryan- Wind through his hair....cute!

Back