NCIS thread #3 - Shutting up now, Boss

Discussion in 'NCIS & NCIS: LA' started by nattybatty55, Mar 10, 2008.

?

What should we call it?!?

1. Never mess with a Marine's coffee if you want to live

16 vote(s)
    13.6%
  2. I need a coffee

5 vote(s)
    4.2%
  3. On it Boss

28 vote(s)
    23.7%
  4. Ya Think?!

21 vote(s)
    17.8%
  5. Shutting up now Boss

40 vote(s)
    33.9%
  6. CSI! No the term's NCIS

12 vote(s)
    10.2%
  7. 'We just shoot men who are un true'

1 vote(s)
    0.8%
  8. 'Gibbs, Caf-pow please!'

10 vote(s)
    8.5%
  9. 'Don't drop the boss' coffee!'

2 vote(s)
    1.7%
  10. Gibb's Gang

3 vote(s)
    2.5%
  11. Talking Jethro, and not the one from Beverly Hillbillies

5 vote(s)
    4.2%
  12. There's more to CBS besides CSI

4 vote(s)
    3.4%
  13. Never Be Unreachable

1 vote(s)
    0.8%
  14. Never take anything for granted

1 vote(s)
    0.8%
  15. Never date a coworker

2 vote(s)
    1.7%
  16. Always work as a team

4 vote(s)
    3.4%
  17. Never, ever bother Gibbs in interrogation

7 vote(s)
    5.9%
  18. 'How'd you get your boat out Gibbs?'

15 vote(s)
    12.7%
Multiple votes are allowed.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

"Gibbs, make this awful man go away!" :lol:

2. racefh853629

racefh853629 Pathologist

I think the scene that took the cake for me was where Gibbs tells McGee that there was nothing wrong with the original polygraph... "Do I have to draw you a picture?" :lol: :lol:

This season's awesome so far. I'm interested to see what's going to happen with Ziva, and I like the new area of banter that McGee and DiNozzo have entered into. Can't wait for next week's. :D

3. Half

Half CSI Level Two

I really liked the episode tonight. I'm kind of glad that there wasn't really any "well... we just didn't feel like accepting you". They went straight to the point- we need to know what you have or haven't done before we an hire you.

Anyone else go "aw" at the scene at the end where Gibbs kisses Ziva's head and then leaves? I was also close to applauding when Gibbs kicked the Mossad guy out of interrogation and told him to tell Eli David that he can't touch Ziva.

Poor Ziva. She's obviously been through a lot in the past few months. Thumbs up to Cote for being awesome. As the episode went on, Ziva looked more and more distressed by her situation until she just broke down at the end of the interview. And then the smile at the end when Gibbs calls her "probie" and she sees that she's been approved to be an agent.

Also- "probie". Hee. If anyone but Gibbs called her that, they'd probably get punched in the face. Although with this new Ziva, maybe not. I'm sure that she wouldn't appreciate it for long, but I think she might tolerate it if Tony called her it once or twice in the beginning, if only because she officially an agent.

4. GregNickRyanFan

Tonight's ep was good. Tony and Timmy continue to crack me up. Loved the last couple of Gibbs/Ziva scenes.

5. texmex327

texmex327 Pathologist

YAY! jumps up & down...Ziva is a probie! I love the relationship between her & Gibbs...I love that he is overprotective of her because he knows what she's been through

Tony is funny...he cracked me up when he was doing is Alien impersonation

Abby & McGee...the high fives were too cute

Did anyone else want to punch the Mossad guy? I think Tony & Gibbs would have.

Great episode :)

6. Elwood21

Elwood21 Pathologist

Enjoyed last night's ep.

Hafta say I'm impressed with the path they've taken to having Ziva brought back in, especially the relationship between her and Gibbs, and in dealing with the complexities of the NCIS/Mossad relationship. Also glad she's still both her kick-ass self and also a changed person. Was also nice to see Abby kinda defending Ziva where Vance was concerned.

I'm also increasingly impressed by Vance as a character in his own right. And I used to be really rankled by him :lol:. I'm liking the dynamic between him and Gibbs more than I have previously.

The ongoing kind of bantering and rivalry between McGee and Tony is a lot of fun, from last week's sandwiches to this week's bet etc., and the high fives with McGee and Abby were cute too. Ziva and Ducky also had a few nice moments.

And yeah the final scene between Ziva and Gibbs in the interview room was great, and her smile at being a Probie made me grin too. Though I do wonder how far they'll be able to push her being a "Probie," with both her temperment and the fact she's been with the team for several years. I expect they'll try to get some mileage out of it :p. And it is a fun thing to know that each and every one of them was a Probie at some point, with someone who can still call them that, Gibbs included.

Good ep. Solid season so far. :)

7. racefh853629

racefh853629 Pathologist

This episode was pretty good. I knew she'd be an agent by the end of the episode, but I like the way they went there.

Also, cheers to casting Erik Palladino in this episode. I love that guy. :D

I too am loving the interactions between McGee and Tony this year. I totally knew that Tony had put the virus on the computer in the first place... :lol:

Pretty good episode! :D

8. CoachMom

CoachMom CSI Level One

Yep...it official. My love for this show has far eclipsed my love for Miami. Great characters, great acting...this show has it all.

Tony's alien impression...funny. Love his movie lines that they throw in there.

Probie....tooo funny. Wonder how long it will be before she does something to make Tony stop calling her that.

Brief thought here though. How could Ziva become an NCIS agent? Is she an American citizen? Does it matter if she's not? If she's not will that fact become an issue in the future? That's only a few of my questions on this. I have lots and lots of questions here.

9. racefh853629

racefh853629 Pathologist

^^ I think she's approved on the contingency she becomes an American citizen... at least I think that was what Tony was alluding to at one point in the beginning.

She's not an American citizen yet, but I do believe she's working on that.

I think that does matter whether she is or isn't.

I think it could become an issue, especially if she doesn't pass her tests and everything...

I hope that answers some of your questions! :D

10. CoachMom

CoachMom CSI Level One

Thanks. Glad to see that someone else was thinking about this too. Maybe I shouldn't think too much. It is a TV show. :)

11. Ceindreadh

Ceindreadh Pathologist

Oh I was so delighted when I saw him in the guest cast listing, because I've been hoping for ages that he's show up some day. All I wished was that he wasn't going to be bad, dead, or kissing Ziva. (headdesk) I didn't even get to see him and MW onscreen together. Ah well, tis all for the best, my screen could easily have melted from the sheer hotness of the pair ;-)

12. racefh853629

racefh853629 Pathologist

Tonight's episode was pretty good. :D

I totally guessed that Tony would've ended up winning the pool, but it was nice to see/hear that he donated the money.

Gibbs bringing them cider actually kinda shocked me... I don't remember the last time Gibbs brought them something... haha. It was cute and awesome. :D

The case was kind of interesting... I had an idea how it was going to end from the beginning, but it was interesting to see the way it ended up. :D

Great episode. :D

13. GregNickRyanFan

"It sounds like you have a problem in your neighborhood, Mr. Rogers." :lol: The fact that the guy was sort of dressed like the tv Mr. Rogers made this even funnier.

McGoblin. :lol:

Ziva: Does your gut ever give you a stomach ache? :lol:

"Open up or we'll send the kids in." :D

:lol: Mr. Rogers gave the kids energy drinks.

Jonas brothers----McGee in skinny jeans----didn't work. :lol:

Tony: Do those things on the sides of your head work? He asked you a question. :lol:

I knew it was the stepdaughter who killed the vic the second I heard the vic had a stepdaughter. :lol:

McNopoly. :lol:

:lol: at Tony's blue teeth.

No new ep next week? :(

14. texmex327

texmex327 Pathologist

I am gonna have to watch it again this weekend, I love ONDemand :D

I love me a man in uniform, and so did the victim's wife

Tony is such a goofball

I love it that they call Ziva probie....it makes me all kinds of giggly

Gibbs does love them...LOL

Tony & the blue teeth, that was hilarious

15. GregNickRyanFan

McGee and the foamy keyboard was funny too. He thinks Abby did it, but did she or was it Ziva? :lol: Oh wait... Ziva only messes with Tony. :lol:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.