NCIS thread #2: post here or get your head slapped

Discussion in 'NCIS & NCIS: LA' started by JediCSI72, Jan 1, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. nattybatty55

nattybatty55 Nadalaholic

Do you mean will it be released before or after!?!?

I'd say after. If they sold it before know one would watch it when it aired :lol:- In theory! For example CSI box sets aren't sold untill after... I think part 1 might but that still after tyhe episodes have aired :D

However NCIS comes as one whole so I would say after :)

2. MakeTracksCowboy

MakeTracksCowboy CSI Level One

"Under Covers" i think is now one of my all time fave eps of NCIS. Tony and Ziva.... that's all you need to say. i knew right from the teaser that either Tony was dreaming or him and Ziva were under cover. the best part by far is when Ziva comes out of the bathroom after Gibbs and Ducky told her the woman she was impersonating was pregnant and tells Tony they're pregnant haha. omag the look on Tony's face.

Ziva and Tony need to have like drunken sex or something just to get all that tension out of the way. i see some sort of sexual tension/longing for the other especially how worried Ziva was last year about Tony when she thought he was sick. this is just how i see them don't know what everyone else thinks.

"The Bone Yard" is my all time fave just for the part where Kate and Tony pose as an angry bf/gf seeing if Kate is having his baby haha. omag i still cry laughing at that scene no matter how many times i have seen it.

3. MarineGirl#1

MarineGirl#1 CSI Level Three

Ohwie 'Under Covers' yum to see Tony with the push ups. :devil: Wonder if we can post pics in this thread to pump it up a bit. *Ehr... mod?* :confused:

4. aconnell

aconnell Dead on Arrival

Perhaps I didn't word it correctly. I meant will it be released a few weeks after episode 24 has been shown or will it be several months?

5. nattybatty55

nattybatty55 Nadalaholic

Oh right erm....it's out in America right?!?! So i'm guessing a few weeks maybe a month but not months!

This is my first seson of watching it on TV so to be honest i'm not sure, so don't quote me! :D

6. MarineGirl#1

Well, all I can say is thank you to German's TV. Season five is starting next sunday. Thank you, Thank you, [​IMG]
    Okay, it's synchronized, but better than the reruns on Dutch TV, not that I'm complaining... *ehr, am I* :lol: Now I can watch with my hubby.

7. nattybatty55

nattybatty55 Nadalaholic

Ahh so Mr Jools has got his wish :D

I've just finished watching SWAK, again :D I just love this episode because one its funny and two I love the interation between Tony and Kate :D

8. MarineGirl#1

Yup, I've gotta give him some Ziva-time :devil: I'm in a whicked relationship here: :lol: Swack was good. If I recall itcorrectly it was with the powder letter Tony received. I especially like the scene where Gibbs head slapped Tony and 'ordered' him not to die.

9. Smiliee

Smiliee Coroner

I really want to see that episode! What is the full name of it? I think I'm going to buy it on iTunes since I haven't seen many episodes that are pre-Ziva.

I have almost finished all of season 4 since I got the DVDs a week and a half ago. I've pretty much been watching whenever I get the time, which isn't often with school and helping my brother with his schoolwork. I've also bought like six episodes online and watched those ones. Sometimes I just jump right to the funny parts...and the Jen/Gibbs parts, 'cause I love those, too.

10. MarineGirl#1

Hey Smilee, it's really called SWAK as Natty mentioned. It's from season 2 if I'm not mistaken. And Jibbs, they're fabulous moments.

11. Smiliee

Smiliee Coroner

Oohhh! :lol: Thanks! I'm going to buy it right away! I love watching new episodes!!! I've been in my glory with my DVDs...I think that's what I'm going to go do right now!

Just a quick question, although, I'm not sure if this is counted as a shipper comment or not. I hope not. If it is, I'm really sorry. But, did anyone else think that the end of 'Designated Target' was foreshadowing the furture of Ziva/Tony? Just wondering because it hit me right after the soul mates comment Ziva made. Just wondering if anyone else caught it.

12. MacsLady

MacsLady CSI Level Two

That's hilarious! :lol: I love how Tony won't tell Ziva about his new girlfriend (how sweet is it to see Tony in a serious relationship? ). Aw, and when Abby asked if when she hugged people it bothered them, and they were all like 'No, no, no' that was sweet and funny. And there was an ep here recently where Abby had done some lab work/test Gibbs needed and he kissed her on the cheek, that was so sweet. If lab work is the way to Gibbs heart, stick me in a lab right now! I also like the ongoing storyline of Tony and Jen's case. Oh, and Jen is COOL! She's smart and tough and holds her own against Gibbs and various other agency/superior guys but she's not abrasive the way some 'female cops' are on TV.
    I also think it's hilarious when Ziva gets another English word/expression wrong!

13. Seren_y_Gogledd

Seren_y_Gogledd Rookie

I like Jen a lot more since they knocked those flashbacks on the head. For a lot of season 3 it was a case of "Gibbs goes to Jen, they argue, one of them makes an oblique reference to their past, cue migraine-inducingly fast flashback of them together"

I also love the Ziva-isms, and how she's not considered dumb for getting the odd phrase wrong. As she says, when you speak so many languages, you're bound to get confused from time to time. (Also I get the feeling she does them on prupose sometimes...)

I so want to be Abby whenever Gibbs is in the lab with her (and also because McGee's kinda cute, but that's a whole other story). I liked the scend in "Bloodbath" where she's in the elevator because she's so scared, and Gibbs comforts her. *swoon*

14. MarineGirl#1

Abby/Gibbs moment's are always good, you just melt away at those scene. I made a sig of that moment, but I think it's too big for the board.

[​IMG]

15. MacsLady

MacsLady CSI Level Two

I just watched last Friday's ep -Suspicion. It was so funny when Tony and McGee were talking about the boondocks and Ziva asked what the boondocks are, and Tony and McGee did the Deliverance music! :lol: :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.