NCIS thread #2: post here or get your head slapped

Discussion in 'NCIS & NCIS: LA' started by JediCSI72, Jan 1, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Della

Della Police Officer

"Requiem" is season 5 episode 7, smiliee.

For me, from a purely aesthetic foundation, Mark Harmon's salt and pepper hair just does it for me - *fans oneself down* It's the same for Richard Dean Anderson in Stargate. The added bonus is that I really like the characters they play too.

Oh and thanks seahawk for the linkie to how many episodes to expect. 7 eps is a sight lot better than I thought it was going to be and I am just over the moon that there's a S6 planned Woo Hoo!

:)

2. grssom89

grssom89 Pathologist

I can't wait to get s3 on dvd but its so expensive at the mo £50! Might have to have a gander online...
    Just been watching SWAK and Gibbs in the shower and blue overalls *sigh*

3. Della

Della Police Officer

At Amazon.co.uk you can get Season 3 for £17.97, grssom89 - it's where I got mine :)

:)

4. Seren_y_Gogledd

Seren_y_Gogledd Rookie

Della I so wish I could've got it online! I got it in HMV for £35, it was cheaper cos they had a sale. And I've already watched the whole thing in less than a week :eek:

5. Della

Della Police Officer

I have to say that my immediate thought whenever I'm thinking of buying some DVDs is to buy online because in nigh-on all cases they really are so much cheaper than if you buy them from the stores. Mind you, having said that, ASDA are about the cheapest I've come across when buying from a store. They're usually only a couple of pounds dearer than buying them online.

Indeed, Seren_y_Gogledd, I was very much like that when I managed to get Seasons 1 & 2 (Hubby bought those for me) Even now I think I'm still playing catch-up on the sleep I lost when watching them - chuckle. Such a great program. The thing I love most is that I can still watch them again after the first viewing.

I think there's been only one dud moment for me out of 105 episodes and that was at the very end of "Caught on Tape" (S2ep15) after Gibbs had fired at a gas cylinder, that blew the Caravan up which had the suspect inside and all he, Caitlyn and Tony did was make a joke about a dog. Other than that I have been thoroughly entertained and cannot wait to see the new episodes that are going to be shown.

:D

6. MakeTracksCowboy

MakeTracksCowboy CSI Level One

i just got back into NCIS recently. i am soo ashamed to say that i stopped watching after Kate died. i liked Kate a lot for some reason and just could not watch the show anymore. i got season 3 for Christmas and finally watched it last week... i can now say that i absolutely love Ziva David haha.

Ziva is hysterical especially when her and Tony talk about sex or start teasing each other. i like how everyone except Gibbs is afraid her lol. "Under Covers" is so far my fave ep with Ziva i cried laughing at almost every scene.

the best line of series to me comes from Tony in one of the last eps of season 3 when he says "i'd have more of a chance hooking up with Jessica Alba than catching this guy" haha.

i just bought season 4 last week and i'm almost done watching it. now if only i can remember to catch the eps on TV....

7. Calihan

Calihan Captain

If you're looking for a way to get cheaper DVDs do what I do , I buy the sets USED but from a reputable (chain) store. For used DVDs and CDs I go to FYE or Newbury Comics which have guarantees that the CDs and DVDs won't be scratched. I was looking at season four used a few days ago and it was around $35+tax vs $50+tax for it new.

There's my adivce.

8. MarineGirl#1

MarineGirl#1 CSI Level Three

I just got season 3 and 4, unfortunately I don't have the time to watch them since work's been keeping me busy. I've seen them all, but I can't wait for the weekend to have a real marathon. MakeTracksCowboy, Ziva and Tony certainly make a unique pair. :lol: Under Covers was fabulous. I certainly can't wait for the new episodes of season 5. I'ts been great so far, allthough the NL is still on reruns, but what the heck. I just love this family. :devil:

9. grssom89

grssom89 Pathologist

Hey i just bought season 3 from amazon oh yes!

Just watched the 'family' ep and the end is soooo cute. Tony burning the letter from jeanne and deciding to stay with his FAMILY- Gibbs Ziva and McGee i loved it brought a tear to the eye

10. MarineGirl#1

Yup it surely was great. Had the luxery of seeing some season 5 eps. and it just keeps getting better ane better. I enjouyed Leap of Faith where Abby tells Gibbs (and I do love them) :devil: they really are a family. Can't wait for season six. I'm so glad they're not cutting off this show.

11. MakeTracksCowboy

MakeTracksCowboy CSI Level One

omag i just watched this one ep i believe it was called "Driven" where they are all at a sexual harrassment meeting and all of the sudden Ziva just licks Tony on the side of his face, Tony jumps up, McGee laughs, Tony smacks him on the head and then McGee punches him in the balls!!! loved that scene i was crying laughing. Ziva licking Tony was hysterical right there.

i felt soo bad for Ziva in "Dead Man Walking" where she's with the guy she jogs past everyday and starts to like him but he's dying. it was nice to see Ziva let down her guard and let someone in. a few eps later she had his orange skull cap on and she found a differet jogging route.

i always think what the show would be like if Kate were still on but then when Ziva says something hysterical or does some really cool move i can't imagine the show without her.

12. MarineGirl#1

You just got my attention here girl, erh.. Dead man walking... missed that one *could ya believe it* Just tell me the ep. and I'm off into the gutter to watch some more of this incredibale team. :devil: :lol:

13. nattybatty55

nattybatty55 Nadalaholic

MTC- That episode ('Driven' was it?) had me in tears when I first watched it. I loved the part where, I think, Dinozzo asks if slapping the back of the head is acceptable as he looks at Gibbs :lol: But when Ziva licks him :lol: :lol: That's just something else!!

It reminds of the episode when Ziva and Tony go undercover :lol:

Jools please don't let your PC break :lol:

14. MarineGirl#1

Hey Nat, I'm trying my damn hardest here, but I've just got too (?) much stuff loaded on my pc. Season 3 and 3 are taking it's toll on my darling. First thing tomorrow morning is off to the shops to buy some new dvd's to burn. Next... catching up with episodes of season 3 I missed. :devil: And I"m too sad, since they only show 1 episode on SAT since two weeks instead of 2. I'm chatching on slowly here. Thank god for some certain Bay!!! :lol: :p Although hearing Numeriklab makes through my headset makes up for a lot of stuff. :lol:

15. aconnell

aconnell Dead on Arrival

Does it seem likely that for UK fans, the Season 4 DVD will be released after it has finished being shown on five?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.