NCIS thread #2: post here or get your head slapped

Discussion in 'NCIS & NCIS: LA' started by JediCSI72, Jan 1, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dragonfly

Dragonfly ~Queen of Sarcasm~ Moderator

I think the whole druggie in the hospital was a good plot, but it shouldn't have been used for the season finale. And I'm not quite clear on how the Angel of Death fit in. It didn't have anything to do with the actual plotline at all.

Me too. I was a bit dissapointed wiht that.

I did, however, quite enjoy Abby talking to her machines. It was so very... Abby-like :lol:

2. MBGrissom

MBGrissom Pathologist

If they continue the premiere next season in episode time - starting immediately after Tony gets into the frog's car - then we might still get to see the polygraph tests, since they haven't technically done them yet, in "episode time". :D Something fun to look forward too, with next season's premiere!

3. allmaple

allmaple Judge

*huggles Jacquie* i was too dense to notice either! :lol:
    i really dont want his whole thing with jeanne to just be his secret job he was doing for the director. i thought he really fell for her, but unless shes playing him back then it wont be too bad i guess. i love tony so if i guy like that was playing me, it kick him in the nether region!

i didnt miss not having a case, i like everything that happened. except the druggie sister snorting drugs out of her dead brothers intestines. ew.

this was the most frustrating cliffhanger though! they ended at the climax!! i hate when that happens.

4. HarmonyMe

HarmonyMe Hit and Run

I don't know....I re-watched it a couple of times and I'm still a bit confused about that part. *shrugs*

I totally missed that when I watched it the first time but upon watching it again, I caught it. He called him Professor DiNaldo. So, obviously a fake name.

Same here. I noticed that as well the second time I watched it. She did seem to zero in on him reaching for a gun that wasn't there though. She did notice it, but I wonder how much she really made of it. The drug dealer was obviously shocked when he didn't find a gun, badge or whatever on Tony. He even said, "Huh" when he didn't find it so he could obviously tell he was law enforcement. Of course, drug dealers are probably fairly adept at sniffing (so to speak) cops out.
    I loved that too. I adore Abby. She's too cute. :)

5. Imperfect

Imperfect Police Officer

*I apear randomly* I'm just like Abby, I sit and talk to my computer too to get it to go faster. But I still thought it was hilarious.

I did not see jeanne and the Frog being in some plot together. It makes me so so sad that she would do something like that. It was so cute, the way Tony completly adores her.

I loved how for the whole episode Ziva ( is that how you spell her name?) and Ducky were in the bar drinking tequila :lol:. I found it funny how everyone was doing their own thing. Plamer and the lawyer lady (momentairily have forgotten her name) went off to the washroom, Gibbs and Mcgee hacked the CIA, Abby talked to her computers while running finger prints for the director and Tony and jeanne ran after drug people and went in to a limo. But I loved the whole episode. It was so different and yet so awesome :D

6. Dragonfly

Dragonfly ~Queen of Sarcasm~ Moderator

Despite what I said in my last post, the episode wasn't really that bad. Mostly, I'm reserving judgment until the season premier. If they wrap things up in that episode, I'll probably like this one better :lol:

7. HarmonyMe

HarmonyMe Hit and Run

It's funny because ya know how most of us will yell at our computers and get mad, etc.....I used to work with this girl who cracked me up. If her computer wasn't doing what it should, she would rub the monitor and say, "Oh don't be like that my sweet, sexy machine". It was funny.....in a disturbing kind of way. :lol: :lol:

I can go along with that. I'm generally not into cliffhangers because I sooooooooo hate looking forward to the end of the summer (I love the summer :lol:).

8. allmaple

allmaple Judge

my mom and i were talking about this, and we came up with a theory. we think tony got involved with jeanne as part of the undercover thing for the director, but fell in love with her. so we think his feelings are true. not sure if jeanne knows who he is though. i think la grenouille knows who tony really is because they had the surveilence photos on the plane. and im pretty sure he said 'dinozzo' on the plane even though he used the fake name in the limo at the end.

9. MBGrissom

MBGrissom Pathologist

allmaple, I think you and your mom hit the nail on the head, with your "plot". I think Tony did start dating Jeanne soley as part of an undercover op to try & get closer to The Frog. But along the way, he unintentnionally fell for her. So although his feelings definitely did NOT start out being real, I think they are real, now. The Frog knows Tony's alias, but also his real name too, since he called him DiNozzo when discussing his as the "white hat" with Trent. Time will tell, to see just how much Jeanne knows about his real identity, too.

I also think Ziva is one of the few who knows Tony's relationship with Jeanne is based on an undercover Op, and that he has compromised the Op - and his own safety - by becoming emotionally involved, and that's why Ziva's worried about him. She's done far more undercover work than Tony has, and she knows that you can't safely and effectively run an undercover op if you're thinking with your heart instead of your head...

10. Jacquie

Jacquie Ward Girl Moderator

My hubby and I have been discussing the Tony and Jeanne issue. And yes we thing that Tony's fallen in love with Jeanne. And we agree that he appears to undercover. Boy does this seem to be getting messy. The Frog did call Tony DiNozzo in the plane while talking to the other guy and then called him DiNardo in the limo. So yes The Frog knows Tony's identity.

MBGrissom that is an interesting take on Ziva's worrying. Ziva is very good at reading Tony. She knows he's in over his head.

11. MBGrissom

MBGrissom Pathologist

Jacquie, I agree, she's good at reading him, and she's worried. After losing her half brother Ari (at her own hands, even) and nearly losing Gibbs, she doesn't want to lose someone else she has grown close to, now that she has allowed herself to open up and let people in.

She was a Nosy Nellie when she was trying to figure the Undercover Op/Girlfriend angle, and she was okay with it in the beginning. But she knows Tony, and as she has watched him grow increasingly close to the person he's supposed to be undercover on, she knows he's losing his balance & objectivity, and that can't be good. And Trent is CIA and seems to be aware of the undercover Op, and he also seems all to willing to throw Tony to the wolves. I think Tony has grown "expendable" to some of the Higher Powers, and Ziva seems to sense it, too. Should be interesting to watch it all unfold, next season.

12. PintSizeGenius

PintSizeGenius Lab Technician

Hey! Does anyone have any Tate pictures please? Because i'm creating a wallpaper. Thanks in advance x

13. sidlewannabee

sidlewannabee CSI Level One

Does anyone else think that Tony is undercover dating Jean or is it just me. I don't think it is a coincidence that the guy that they are searching for, La Granouille is french and Tony is dating a french girl that just happens to be La Granouille. I hope that Tony doesn't get his heart broken. This is the first time that he is in a real relationship and I don't want to see him get hurt. Why does it seem that besides Grissom and Sara, no one can ever have a relationship that lasts in crime shows. It is pretty sad. I do not like Colnel Mann, she is not Gibbs' type.

14. TighsEye

TighsEye Victim

WHAT?!? LCOL Mann is a good character, and makes Gibbs more human by showing his off time

15. Ceindreadh

Ceindreadh Pathologist

For Tony to be really dating Jeanne at the same time as working on an assignment involving her father would be the mother of all coincidences...and we all know how Gibbs feels about coincidences!

Plus we know from what La Gren said at the end (professor DiNardo) that Tony has been lying to Jeanne about his name and what he does. Therefore, IMO, Tony has definitely got to be on assignment with Jeanne.

Maybe because they are crime shows and not soap operas. Personally, if I want to watch a show about relationships, I'll watch Grey's Anatomy, not CSI or NCIS.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.