NCIS thread #2: post here or get your head slapped

Status
Not open for further replies.
I like season 2 the best and season 1 is closely after that. Seasons 3 and 4 are okay but there is no Kate. Abby is my favorite character now. Yay you got more pictures MUGS :D. That is awesome :cool:. Mark Harmon really is a great actor, I love him.

season 3 is my favourtie so far (have not seen 4 yet) one and two were good but when first jen then Ziva joined it got better

Ellwood, starting from the beginning is of course the best :D but "iffin you hafta choose..." then personally, I found S3 the most enjoyable of the first 3 seasons (although I liked all 3, & of course 4). Of course, even though I thought Kate was okay, I do enjoy Ziva's dynamic much better, so I could be considered prejudiced... :lol:

I like Ziva and Kate. Kate was first and i really liked her but Sacha left so i gave Ziva a chance. She's not bad. Even DiNozzo likes her :lol:

They're both funny and beautiful ladies. it's a pity Ziva has never met Kate... i can imagine what they would do with DiNozzo... :devil:

Wow, I am dumb. I read your post Messers_cupcake and I didn't get it at first. Then I realized what you meant. I am a blonde. They would torture Dinozzo, but in a fun way. Ziva cracks me up, she is a blonde on the inside.

^ :lol: don't worry sidlewannabee, it happens sometime :D

they would torture him for all the times when he was getting on their nerves by using his 'DiNozzo charm' around... poor boy, Ziva would have a lot of fun, she's good in this stuff... :lol:

It happens to me a lot. :D

I agree with you Messers_cupcake Ziva would definately have a lot of fun, so would Kate. I know he gets on my nerves sometimes and I don't even work with him. It surprises me how many movies he has seen. I would feel a little sad for him, but it sure would be funny that's for sure.

Happy birthday today to Joe Spano, a.k.a. Sr. FBI Agent T.C. Fornell. He might also be known for his roles on Hill Street Blues and NYPD Blue, besides appearing in American Graffiti, Lou Grant, The X-Files, Providence, and many others.

Happy Birthday, Mr. Spano and... Hey, let's be careful out there.

Happy birthday today to Michael Weatherly, a.k.a. Tony DiNozzo. You might also recognize him from the series Dark Angel. Today he is 39 years old.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back