NCIS thread #2: post here or get your head slapped

Discussion in 'NCIS & NCIS: LA' started by JediCSI72, Jan 1, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. katpin31791

katpin31791 CSI Level Three

Happy Birthday Sasha. Sure do miss ya.

2. Jacquie

Jacquie Ward Girl Moderator

I'm very glad to see that the show has been picked up for another season :)

3. HarmonyMe

HarmonyMe Hit and Run

*runs past spoilers with eyes closed* :lol:

Hi everybody! I'm new to the boards and a HUGE NCIS fan so I'll be hanging around with y'all.

I saw the title that said "post here or get your head slapped" so I thought I should. Although.....if Gibbs is doing the slapping, I wouldn't mind. :devil:

4. katpin31791

A very hearty welcome HarmonyMe. So very glad to have ya.

5. HarmonyMe

HarmonyMe Hit and Run

Thanks for the welcome katpin. :)

I'm a bit on the chatty side so I'm looking forward to getting to know everyone here.

6. katpin31791

Well...............there's nothing wrong with being chatty. I can't wait to see the finale tomorrow night. Am looking very much forward to it.

7. HarmonyMe

HarmonyMe Hit and Run

Same here. I generally stay away from spoilers so the only thing I've heard is that it's a bit of a cliffhanger. Ugh, all that does is make it so that the summer is that much longer.

8. katpin31791

OMG I loved the finale tonight. It was just awesome. At first I was thinking oh boy here we go just like Miami. Promise us something & then don't deliver. LOL Then it starts to really getting better. Of course after the end of last weeks show I already wondered about Jenny's dad but, boy Jeanne. I knew something was up but, never in my wildest dreams did I ever dream of Armand Assante being her father. Hmmmm I wonder if that's why Tony's dating her? Boy I sure can't wait till Sept.

9. MBGrissom

MBGrissom Pathologist

WARNING - FINALE SPOILERS!!

Wow, that was...not what I expected, certainly not Season Finale Materal, IMO. And when Jeanne, a temporary recurring character, has more screen time than the regulars, that's NOT high up there on my Fave Eps List. :( And I had already figured out she was The Frog's daughter and Tony was dating her as an undercover op months ago, so to have that be the "Big Finale Secret" was sadly anti-climactic. I was hoping for a few fun little "reveals" via the polygraph tests, but they never even showed any!!! Arrrgh!

10. HarmonyMe

HarmonyMe Hit and Run

I thought it was a great episode. It was a touch on the slow side but not too bad.

First I'll go with the lighter note, that was hilarious when Gibbs and Fornell were talking outside of their ex-wife's house. Too funny the way she glared at them. :lol:

That thing with the chick snorting the drugs out of her dead brother's body was just disturbing...oh, and disgusting. :p

To be completely honest I wasn't shocked at all that The Frog is Jeanne's father. Obviously it wasn't shocking to Tony either. I'm assuming that that's why he was dragging his feet so much on telling her he loves her; he's truly a good guy and doesn't want to hurt her. My guess is that he really loves her but he's doing what he has to do for his assignment. That's why he didn't have his gun on him when he was in the hospital, he's probably told her (like the undercover agent was telling The Frog) that he used to be a federal agent but he's not anymore. From what I understand, they're supposed to carry their weapons at all times so the only way it would make sense that he didn't have it is because he's supposed to be undercover.

*sigh* Sad though because I do think he really loves her now. But in the end when everything is revealed, she won't believe that he really does. :(

11. MBGrissom

MBGrissom Pathologist

What I'm wondering now though, is - yeah, we know that Tony is playing Jeanne, he hooked up with her as part of an undercover op. But is Jeanne playing Tony secretly, too? She is her devious daddy's daughter, after all. I wouldn't be at all surprised to see the writers pull that one out of their hats, next season...

Anyone have any ideas/thoughts re: Jen's supposedly dead dad?

12. HarmonyMe

HarmonyMe Hit and Run

Yeah, that would be truly devious if Jeanne was playing him too. That would make her really good. Of course I always say that we women make the best spies/undercover cops because we can be a bit on the devious side in just everyday life. :devil: :lol:

I don't know what to think about the director's father. I assumed that he was still alive but I wonder why he would fake his own death. It's just strange. Furthermore, I wonder if all of this stuff is connected.

I am kind of curious about the whole polygraph thing too that they never got into completely. Do they think somebody's a traitor?

I'd like to polygraph Gibbs......"boxers or briefs?" :devil:

13. Jacquie

Jacquie Ward Girl Moderator

Ok call me dim witted or what but I didn't see any of that happening with Tony and Jeanne. I think Tony truly loves her and certainly doesn't want to hurt her but boy this is getting complicated. What ever happened to solving the murder of Marines and Navy personnel?

14. JediCSI72

JediCSI72 Witness

I'm going to have to watch the episode again because I think there are things that I missed. Did the guy that we know is working undercover for some agency blow Tony's cover or protect it? Did I hear "The Frog" call Tony "professor" when they met? The interesting thing to me is that Jeanne never questioned any of Tony's reaction's to anything. She didn't question that he knew to check the guy's bag for his ticket and that he was "body packing". She didn't question that he reached for his sidearm like someone who would have a sidearm on all of the time. If he's supposed to be a professor, then this should have stood out. She didn't question his handling of the gun when he got a hold of it. Just some things that have me a little confused. The part that cracked me up- Abby talking to her machines. That was just a riot. :D I could have done without the whole plot about the Director's father. Totally boring.

15. CSI_Watcher_8

CSI_Watcher_8 Coroner

The episode was good but I don't think it should have been the finale for the season. Yeah I was expecting some funny moments from the poly tests especially McGee. I also liked how Abby tried to explain to the director that she doesn't talk to the machines "really". I was starting to like the angel of death talk and seeing the little girl but it didn't seem to play out enough for me. And 'the frog' did call Tony, Professor. And I thought Jeanne was going to say something when tony reached for his gun. So I think I might be with you guys a little about each one possibly playing the other. ;)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.