NCIS thread #2: post here or get your head slapped

Discussion in 'NCIS & NCIS: LA' started by JediCSI72, Jan 1, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. EricaSJ

EricaSJ Judge

lol I was talking about Special Agent Paula Cassidy played by Jessica Steen who guest-starred in the CSI episode Toe Tags. :lol:

2. mj0621

mj0621 Pathologist

:p oh my, it seems i missed a lot of eppies after s2 then O_O poor me... -_-;

does anyone know ANY spoiler about the last few eppies? im dying to know what'll happen and what'll be revealed. :rolleyes:

3. Roadkill_Hermes

Roadkill_Hermes Civilian

Is there word yet about NCIS going another season? Please tell me they're bring it back.

4. Dragonfly

Dragonfly ~Queen of Sarcasm~ Moderator

As far as I have heard, it has neither been renewed or cancelled.
    However, I personally believe it will return. I really can't see any reason for it not to... but that's just me :p

5. Sandersgal4lyfe

Sandersgal4lyfe Lab Technician

Hey guys, here's spoilers for this Tuesday's episode, In The Dark (credits due to SpoilerFix.com, and the paragraphs indicate updates on the website ;) )

With little evidence, the team turns to Scott (John Billingsley) to re-create the scene of the crime using his heightened senses of hearing and scent to track down the Petty Officer's killer. Meanwhile, Tony and Gibbs struggle with personal relationships. Recurring cast: Jeanne Benoit: Scottie Thompson, Army Lt. Col. Hollis Mann: Susanna Thompson, Jimmy Palmer: Brian Dietzen. Guest cast: Jackson Scott: John Billingsley, Bryn Landers: Katie Lowes, Navy Cmdr. Doug Jakobsen: Terry Bozeman. Source: CBS

John Billingsley, most recently seen on The Nine and perhaps best known as Star Trek: Enterprise's Dr. Phlox, will guest on the May 1 episode of CBS' NCIS. He'll play a visually impaired photographer with an acute sense of smell whom the NCIS team enlists to help solve the case of a deceased petty officer who shows up in one of the shutterbug's recent pictures. Source: TV Guide Online

A photographer discovers a dead body on one of his photographs when he's developing them. NCIS is called in to investigate. Jeanne texts Tony to come see her. Source: SpoilerFix.com

You can also find more spoilers for NCIS's upcoming episodes Trojan Horse and the season finale Angel of Death on that website as well. Here's the link: NCIS Spoilers on SpoilerFix.com

6. SunsetBoulevard

SunsetBoulevard moderator.exe Moderator

Spoiler tag added.

7. CSI_CSI

CSI_CSI Witness

Ummm what's the episode when Mcgee writes that book.

8. Dragonfly

Dragonfly ~Queen of Sarcasm~ Moderator

Gah. I missed last night's episode. *pouts* Stupid technology :p

9. katpin31791

katpin31791 CSI Level Three

I still need to watch it. Haven't had time.

10. MBGrissom

MBGrissom Pathologist

I liked last night's "In the Dark" ep, but I thought Tony's girlfriend was incredibly annoying, needy and whiny :lol: (Don't mean to offend any fans of hers, she was just being a real pill last night).

Re: Jenny and the Frog (I can't spell his french name either, :lol:) I always kind of assumed that they had an affair before she knew he was an arms dealer, then she found out, & he dumped her/burned her really bad. For some reason, I get the impression she was very much in love with him at some time, but he burned her and now she hates him with a passion (hell hath no fury like a woman scorned, and all that crap) - not to mention the fact that he's an arms dealer.

Then again, I might be waaaaaaaay off track! :D

11. katpin31791

katpin31791 CSI Level Three

I finally got to watch it. Looks like both Tony & Gibbs were having women issues. LOL Both whiners & from the look of things I don't think either men really wants to commit. LOL. I think Tony cared more for Paula than he ever realized. Wish they'd touch base with that. So in my opinion I think that's why he's the way he is with his sweety. LOL Could be wrong.

12. Calihan

Calihan Captain

I had a question about an NCIS saying for you all. Right now I'm almost at the end of the season three DVDs. My question is what does Tony meany when he says ti Gibbs 'on your six boss'? Is that slang in the marines or is it a common phrase which I've never heard before.

13. Dynamo1

Dynamo1 Head of the Swing Shift

It means that Tony is behind him (at six o'clock). Straight ahead is 12, to his right is 3, and so on.

14. Calihan

Calihan Captain

Thanks Dynamo makes sense.

15. Jacquie

Jacquie Ward Girl Moderator

And yes Calihan I believe it is a military term. More Navy than Marines I think but since the two branches of the military fall under the same jurisdiction I'm sure the lingo will get picked up by either.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.