NCIS thread #2: post here or get your head slapped

Status
Not open for further replies.
Palm said:
[Pop Again]

The Mafia deposits Bodies/Victims in a Marine Bomb-testing Area. One day, one of their victims woke up early, ran almost to safety, but was killed by a bomb. Yadda Yadda, Gibbs has to find the Mafia's mole in the FBI. It's great and has a nice shock at the end. :3

And Kate whipping McGee's ass.... :lol: The fight scene at the beginning!

Oooh! I forgot about that part! I miss Kate. I may have mentioned that before :rolleyes: But I do like Ziva. It would have been interesting to see those two together!

ShuriyuCSI said:
And Kate whipping McGee's ass.... :lol: The fight scene at the beginning!

Ah yes. I actually enjoyed the part between Gibbs and Tony better. When their in the lab and Tony's bragging about how he could beat Gibbs. Who's standing behind him. And he laughs, everyone relaxes.. then BAM! Slap on the back of the head for Tony.

Also, a classic episode is of course, the always great, Dead Man Talking. Has to be one of the best 'Tony's Such a Horny little Boy' episodes. And of course, at the end, Kate gets the best line. In fact... I'm gonna watch it again right now...

Jacquie said:
I'll just do Gibbs here SLAP. Sean is Sean Murray who plays Timothy McGee

:( I'm sry, I didn't relize that it was him. But I did deserve that. When ever I do anything dumb at home my mum does that. So I'm used to it.

Also, a classic episode is of course, the always great, Dead Man Talking. Has to be one of the best 'Tony's Such a Horny little Boy' episodes. And of course, at the end, Kate gets the best line.

I have to say, that was the moment I started seriously disliking Kate. She just seemed to be getting so much pleasure out of Tony's humiliation. And then she brought it up again a few eps later when he was trying to be serious and it just totally turned me off Kate.

What episodes from the opening title sequence of NCIS season 2 has Abby with the doll heads? Also, what episode has Tony running so spastically behind the trees? My son and I have gone through alot of episode trying to find these scenes. Some help please!

The doll heads is from S1 One shot one kill. AKA the one with the sniper killing Marine recruiters.

Tony running behind the trees? Hmm, do you mean the little dance he was doing in Sub Rosa, just before he chucked a rock through a window into a suspects house? (search warrants, what are they? <g>)

Enjoyed the scene in last night show with Abby, Gibbs and the director. I liked the line the children don't like to see their parents fighting. :).I know some of you don't like the mature Tony but I find it an interesting character development. It's nice to see him act human for a change.

I enjoyed the ep alot last night. I also liked the scene betwenn Abby, Jenny, & Gibbs. It was just sooooo darn cute. LOL. I'm liking this Tony alot better than the one I've seen. It's refreshing not to hear his sexist remarks. Did blow my mind though that he wanted to take things slow when it came to sex. That's not Tony & makes me wonder why. LOL Just something about this relationship doesn't sit well with me. Maybe a twister coming out of it? Loved the twist at the end. I never suspected the guy or girl at all. I figured the girlfriend did it. Wow!!!! Was sooo glad McGee didn't quit. Thought for sure Gibbs was gonna kick his butt several times during the show but mainly for quitting. It was good. Am loving this show more & more.

I also loved last night's episosde, and the scene btwn Abby, Gibbs, and Jenny. I also loved seeing McGee's sister. I love when shows have cases that are personal to the characters. I really loved the character of Sara(h) McGee as well, she was just awsome. I'd love to see her again sometime.

Last night's episode was pretty good. I have just one question. They novel Gibbs gave to McGee (the one McGee wrote), was that the one Tony had earlier, or was it just one of Gibbs's novels? It would be kind of funny if Gibbs just bought it.

Last night's episode was awesome! I loved the entire episode, especially the Gibbs, Abby, and Jenny scene!! I also liked when Tony almost had Gibbs take a picture of him with the body "that seemed less disgusting in my head." :lol: :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back